Sketchbook: Karina's Kinda Daily Sketchbook

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Karina's Kinda Daily Sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Karina's Kinda Daily Sketchbook

Hello, my name's Karina and I'm new here, obviously. I used to have a couple accounts on deviantART, but that damned favorite button has successfully dumped me into a bit of a depression, both emotionally and artistically, after years of hit-and-run faving. I guess I'm here hoping to receive some sort of intelligent feedback on my sketches and colored things and whatnot.

Kinda don't know exactly where I'm going with my life, but I still like to draw and would love a career involving it. Most of my works center around my human characters and the stories they each have going for them, though. Said stories could be labeled as realistic fiction or human drama with a bit of comedy mixed in every so often, the time period being somewhat in the past in terms of trends or such... not the actual present, but not too much in the past either.

I also love animals and doodle them often, but not as much as my human characters. Anatomy studies are common too, but I'm aware that my proportions are in desperate need of improvement... particularly when it comes to males, eh.

I'll try to make this be a daily sketchbook, but I'm an easily discouraged individual and also prone to laziness. Here's some recent tablet sketches, which I mean to finish later maybe, of a couple of my characters.

Neville MacDermott, a year after heading off to college at his foster parents' wishes.

Autumn Aubrwood, smiling warmly at something or someone.

Last edited by PurpleCarrot; July 24th, 2009 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Images not appearing.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.