Project Newborn
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Project Newborn

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Project Newborn

Heya all, these are all the wip's from the newborn-comp I spoke of earlier in my sketchbook. I know, they don't really look like the regular wip - I just like to work clean and all, so that comes with too many wip's too usually. I wanted to post more and everything, it just didn't really happen. Anyways - will be posting the final too in about 5 mins.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    My Sketchbook
    My Blog/gallery.
    My Tweets

Thank you for visiting.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    ... aaaaand this is my final then. Dunno if it's still necessary, but I'll give ya'all a bit of an explanation. The general idea is that the boy in the middle (the protagonist in the story), will be enlighted with knowledge of the afterlife by rising to heaven. The neclace possesses a spirit and is being released out of it's emprisonment at the moment of the painting (it's actually right before he comes out ^^ ). All the people around him are the sidecharacters of the story. This was actually the very first real painting I did of all the characters, so there might be some changes in further future though.

Anyways, since there is aprox. one week left till the deadline, I'd say, post away those comments people! Let me know what you think of it.

Cheers

Attached Images Attached Images  
    My Sketchbook
    My Blog/gallery.
    My Tweets

Thank you for visiting.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.