NEWBORN- Guilt of the Father: "Birth of NHUME" and "Summoning MESSIAH"

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: NEWBORN- Guilt of the Father: "Birth of NHUME" and "Summoning MESSIAH"

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

NEWBORN- Guilt of the Father: "Birth of NHUME" and "Summoning MESSIAH"

title: "Birth of NHUME"

...with exalted, trembling voice:
    "Come, my dear, take rib of my ribs, life of my life, and come to exist... dressed in all my imagination splendor... Don't care about the bleeding... Here where we'll exist, we are immortals... I have infinite life to feed my demons and angels, in a realm large enough for my lust to exist "

The concept of daring to bring to life your imagination, mmm... what a beautiful feeling surrounds me, the ecstatic feeling of shaping into forms our imagination needs that cry to exist and which are usually strangulated by our mundane man made reality. A reality too small, too poor to exist in like a little slave, while your imagination hungers to be what we are intended to be : Little Gods

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Josif; July 24th, 2009 at 04:58 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

second try

title: "Summoning MESSIAH"
    This is my second upload, finished to express better the feeling of "newborn" for this contest. Searching my deep hidden strings inside to find the reason why my imagination urges me to draw this, i was overwhelmed:
    In this scene i appease my thirst for FREEDOM...
    I needed to bring my personified soul into this world that can very well talk in "its language". An omnipotent Being that fears no one and have the POWER to change things when they need to change (we are usually starring sadly to nowhere in our weakness when injustice is experienced, and the feeling of impotence to shake the very world to its roots, is a common feeling). why did i draw it demonic and fearfully ? Spreading fear is the only one power that rules all the beings on our known world, it is instinctively engraved to fear the more powerful one (in all aspects, old or modern).
    Secondly, this Being must to have the power to destroy the fake "holiness" that enslave "the innocence of becoming", staining the fragile human conscience with guilt and sin (as Nietszche had the courage to cry out)
    In the end, my hero is a human shaped beyond his armor... a sample of human-God that can manifest himself as his infinite imagination desires... And i BELIVE that an infinite imagination, isnt a "demonic" one inside

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Josif; July 24th, 2009 at 04:58 PM. Reason: uploading image

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    the second entry is really awe-inspiring... so many details and pretty realistic shading as well... though Iam not certain about its connection to newborn... but still very good...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NIRONERU For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    this hero, this being is a "newborn" , a new tool in our human paradigm "can i change this wrong oriented world ?... no" (see at least "zeitgeist addentum", "Endgame" movies for the debate if is wrong oriented or not ) . Its a omnipotent "newborn" to change the "unchangeble" world. It is my creation "brought to this world" by my holding creative hands, soothing for a moment the human weakness and poor destiny (for the most ) via imagination.

Members who have read this thread: 1