Concept Artist + Traditional Animator (Same person) needed for Stone Age Game
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Concept Artist + Traditional Animator (Same person) needed for Stone Age Game

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Concept Artist + Traditional Animator (Same person) needed for Stone Age Game

Hi

I am working on a second project and this time around there is money involved.

I am looking for several concept artist who is able to draw things related to the stone age. The stone age world is inspired by flint stone, however we want our own style and universe which is where you come in.

You will be creating a least 2 characters, a couple of environment for the mini games and objects. If you are not able to do it all then you should still contact me.

Most importantly, if you are able to do traditional animation or pixel art & animation you have a good chance of being picked.

So, for more information or if you are interested in this unique challenge send an email to amit@fatcowgames.net

Please reveal information such as

Name, Age, Location, Time Zone, Hourly Prize and show your art work, examples or portfolio.

Thank you for your time and interest

Last edited by Fatcow; August 21st, 2009 at 07:06 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thank you for all the applications, there has been a lot of them.
    We are currently going through and organizing them.

Since this is not a personal project of FatCow Games but for Agenius Interactive AS the process will take longer since everything has to go through them.

Everyone will recieve an email sooner or later whether they made it or not. People are still free to apply but you should be able to animate too.

From
    Amit

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Since it's in Small Freelance Jobs (Under $500 USD Total), I guess our price estimates should fit into that budget or something else?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    djorzgul, I'd recommend just giving an honest estimate, even if it runs higher than $500. Many people think of the $500 limit as a per piece versus for the whole project.

Members who have read this thread: 1