Newborn : Ideal

View testimonialsView Artwork

Thread: Newborn : Ideal

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Wasp Newborn : Ideal

Hi there everyone!

I am coming into this rather late but I would like to take a stab at it anyways.
    My initial concept was a person jumping out of flames but then I kind of thought about a birth of an ideal rather than the cliche of a cliche (robots, pregnant things, plants). I will be posting a speed sketch then some refinement within the next hour. Thanks people, this is going to be one of my quickest.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Newborn : birth of an ideal

Ok, It took me 15 mins or so to jot down the proportions, spacial issues will be fixed. I thought about the scenery in Bionic commando. She obviously won't be topless but she will be very feminine, possibly wearing a care bear shirt, she doesn't really need the camouflage since she's been on her own and her 50 caliber automatic is the law. She likes to go into one on one combat where she can glomp on other "friendlies" with her kitty boots. Her shin guards are a special compression kevlar resistent to just about anything, she has week ankles. She wears her favorite gardening glove in her right hand because it weeds out the bad ones and she wears her ring over her other glove to remember she knew love until Pink-Day happened. A plume of pink chemical agent swamped the world, made in an American lab to kill insurgents. Called smart gas, it killed humans with negative thoughts and black hearts, too bad it got us too. Emila stands for the shred of sanity left within herself and the warrior awoken within her. She is a newborn to the new world. A dark and dead mud ball.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yeah, its rough but some cool ideas would be indulged. I was thinking of putting a child under her leg to show that she was more of a civilian rather than a soldier in the know.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Cow End is near!

Well I worked on this for two hours to get the idea right. I was thinking of adding an animal and some children. Holding on to her legs. I want to emphasize the space of the city and its destruction. Newborn : Ideal

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ah, ok so the care bears shirt backfired since the 50 cal is in the way but I'm going through palette ideas. Since I started with a light blue, my palette will consist of bright colors and cool darker colors. I will be blocking in the sky and defining the background. I will then block in the children as I get back to the woman.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Here I simply blocked in some shapes and fixed the perspective. I need to make the barrel of the rifle longer and the flag was a bit much, maybe a small kerchief. I have been drawing a couple of kids and I can only think of the kids from Les Miserable. I will post the new edited comp.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm cutting it close. I had two 12 page essays for English, 1 test for Econ and 1 test for chemistry. I am working 16 hours in two days so I hope to finish soon. Newborn : Ideal

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.