The King's Birth
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: The King's Birth

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

The King's Birth

ok, so i'm new to CA and i know this is kinda late into the contest but i'd figure i'd give it a try. i decided to illustrate a scene in the Bible in Revelations that i always found really visually interesting and i've always wanted to illustrate it. here are the verses that tell the story of the birth of the king:

Revelation 12
    The Woman and the Dragon
    1A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads. 4His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born. 5She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.

and here is my sketch

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by spidersensei08; July 16th, 2009 at 05:22 PM. Reason: picture didn't show
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.