Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Don't forget our dre... Destiny.
July 14th, 2009 #1
Don't forget our dre... Destiny.
Don't know what to do...
Last edited by Kahvenon; July 14th, 2009 at 02:18 PM.I still just a Juvenille Delinquent...
Hide this ad by registering as a memberJuly 14th, 2009 #2
That pic would be much easier (for some of us) to view at about half that width.
I don't understand the title but I like the idea of the pic.
crits so far:
1) there are some squiggly smudgy brushstrokes and speckled paint brush patterns in the sky that are a little distracting.
2) glowing eyes are distracting
3) The solid black silhouette of the ground doesn't match the gentle shading on the kids
4) If you continue to improve the proportions and anatomy of the kids, it will really pay off
5) the plane seems uncomfortable close to the border of the image. You could think about extending the canvas or possibly shrink/move the plane
Hope that helps.
Last edited by PsiBug; July 14th, 2009 at 02:18 PM.
July 14th, 2009 #3
psi hit the nail on the head, proportions, anatomy, composition and lose the glowing eyes and solid black foreground and you are in good shape.
-------- I am Available For T Shirt, Logo and Tattoo Design --------
---------- http://www.zedkhov.deviantart.com ----------
July 14th, 2009 #4
I think thats help.
Actually, this is my old artwork.
I still just a Juvenille Delinquent...