Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NewBorn: BIOweapon

Thanks
    I think it works much better with the line only in the one room, I didn't notice the work on the ceiling untill that went away ^_^

The wall at the back is looking nicely grungy ^_^ don't forget to put that behind the pods too.

.....also you seem to have a little excess green by the right hand wall, but that may be deliberate and for something ^_^
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Lusaka, Zambia. Willing to relocate to anywhere in the world.
    Thanks
    a small update. i'm wondering if i should go with the normal skin tone/the greenish one, which i think looks more dead than the first. what do you think?

NewBorn: BIOweapon

did that television thingy above the entrance it's gonna have DNA "stuff" on it(should be for conditioning the doctors, somehow)

Last edited by miycko; July 24th, 2009 at 10:30 AM.
    DRAW UNTILL IT HURTS
    AND THEN DRAW SOME MORE

Thanks
    I think the greenish skin tone is the way to go.

Watch your footprints -- they're fighting against the perspective of the floor tiles, and they don't recede in size enough (they're 1/3 of a tile long up front, but as big as a tile and a half long just four steps back).

Thanks
    Kitten pocker thanks for noticing the excess green, i removed it & used the dirty brush on the right side of the room which darkened it a little bit but i think thats a good thing

Jason C-M worked on the footprints, they're better but i'm not quite sure if the perspective is right yet! i'l make a few adjustments to the guy's skin but i think i'll be keeping the green. thanks for stopping by

small progress, added the bottom half's of the pods which bothered me horribly as i tried to get them to the right angle (i'm not really satisfied cuz they kinda look like clone's of the top parts, if i get the time i might have a second look at them), added a glow around the pods which i can see on my home pc but have trouble seeing at work cuz the screen settings are defferent

i'm definately not gonna finish this weekend but i aim to get enough done so i can spend next week on final details & hopefully send my final by wednesday.
    DRAW UNTILL IT HURTS
    AND THEN DRAW SOME MORE

Thanks
    The glow looks fine on my screen ^_^ and it dosn't matter if the bottom of the pods are the same as the top, you can only really see one of them anyway ^_^

Thanks
    oh finally I found your entry
    hmm ... let see ..from my point of view you have an nice concept, and I'm agreed with Mr. Jason about your footprint and the sign on the door it seem like it inside the door, not in front of it. and since you put tile on your drawing it give an exact scale measure on your drawing and it made the footprint and the man who laying in your drawing it seem to small.(I think you already figure it out anyway since already mentioned by Mr.Jason up there )

on I believe that you try to made a perspective here and it seem the tube and the wall didn't fit together and it made us who view your drawing feel like seem this from below and at the top of that it look so empty I mean there a lot of space on your drawing which you can add more detail on it so you can give more information about your drawing...(well maybe that what you working on right now ^^)

well that what I thought from seeing from your drawing though, anyway don't bother my comment I just amateur anyway cheers and good luck (^.^)/
    just another ordinary man who have an used pen with a lot of tape on it with his old computer

My sketchbook oh and my DA
    me at DAportofolio and
    Me at twetty, me at Facebook

and I lurking a LOTS so ...
    who knows I might there on your sketchbook

Thanks
    kitten pocker thank you

wakoesi think you're right about the man looking a bit small in comparison to the footprints i'll have a look at that, either make him bigger/ make the footprints even smaller.

i'm not sure if the screen i've put above the door is the appropriate thing to fill up the space there, if anyone has any suggestions on i can i would really be grateful

thanks for stopping by

not the greatest amount of progress, but progress none the less
    i'm not so sure why i'm so slow with this one but about thirteen hours spent on it this weekend has me here. i hope i find out what the problem is soon cuz i'm "supposed" to be able to finish a whole painting in that time.

DRAW UNTILL IT HURTS
    AND THEN DRAW SOME MORE

Thanks
    I'm not sure, but I think there should be more backwards lean on the guy in the chair and on the chair, it looks a bit to straight up at the moment, and if he's just colapsed back in the chair I think it wouldn't be so straight. I don't think I'm explaining properly :op

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kitten Poker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Kitten Pocker I've been thinking there's something wrong with this guy but i couldn't figure out what. Thanks i'll make him lean back more

tiny-tiny update. painted a little bit when i got home from work yesterday, should have woken up early this morning to finish the doctor but that didn't happen

Last edited by miycko; July 28th, 2009 at 02:52 AM.
    DRAW UNTILL IT HURTS
    AND THEN DRAW SOME MORE

Thanks
    another small update, a bit more work on the doctor's helmet and protective suit & added his face in there, i think he's head looks a bit toog big in there, what do you think?

Last edited by miycko; July 28th, 2009 at 11:23 AM.
    DRAW UNTILL IT HURTS
    AND THEN DRAW SOME MORE

Thanks
    update
    finished painting the doctor whom i think i'm satisfied with & added a dead lady on the floor, now i'm gonna try & fix the guy in the chair then paint tiku. i've sill got some time to fix some things so if you notice anything off or have some suggetions please let me know

DRAW UNTILL IT HURTS
    AND THEN DRAW SOME MORE

Thanks
    There is something weird with the legs on the floor lady, not quite sure what though. It may just be that the skirt doesn't do what the legs do. Again, not sure I'm explaining right :op

Randis is offline ( ゚∀゚)/ ♥♥♥ おっぱい!おっぱい!
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,057 Times in 945 Posts
    The time is running out, only 1 day left.
    I will try to concentrate on the main points that might help to improve the look here,
    The walls are too bright imo, the floor could be a bit darker too, tho it might be a good idea to give the floor a tad different brightness value as the walls to have a bit more contrast.
    i would loose the dead woman in yellow, she is taking away a lot of focus with her color. There are some anatomy issues here and there and all feet seem to have the wrong perspective, they don't match the floor well.
    I could do a quick paint over to point out things but i am not sure if you would like that.
    Currently working on my indie RPG , please check out
    DRAGON FIN SOUP on KICKSTARTER
    Please support my Project!
    - - - - - - - - - -
    My finished paintings and other work

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast