Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Hey there! I just found out about this today, and I was wondering if I can still join <.<.. cuz I'm gonna have my pay untill this friday, and I reallywant to take this course >,<.. and also, how can I register for the course and how am I suposed to pay?

Thanks in advance!

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    i was actually waiting for that test stream to have a look at things first. any news on that? are there still open spots?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Razvan View Post
    Hey there! I just found out about this today, and I was wondering if I can still join <.<.. cuz I'm gonna have my pay untill this friday, and I reallywant to take this course >,<.. and also, how can I register for the course and how am I suposed to pay?

Thanks in advance!
    read the entire thread, the answer you're looking for is in the previous page.

as for everyone else as far as I know we have not recieved any contact from scooter@MB for tuition payment.

and actually im really curious about what's going on behind the scenes right now b/c of this situation and the composition lecture phantom
    Last edited by donm; July 23rd, 2009 at 09:37 AM.

Thanks
    Yup, I'm with Janni, also waiting for the test.

is there any estimated time when scooter@massiveblack.com will hit us back or is it too late to register? I sent him a mail on monday or tuesday I think.

Thanks

Be patience

I guess we still have to be patience. Its quite a challenge for MB . They might
    get several last minute bug to fix. I m confident that they'll be efficient and get everything work by time even if its at the last minute.

Its in their interest to have the more student sign up for their fund raise. So we just have to be patience and watch the post and are email.

Even if or connection broke down. So what guys we still have a month to view it if you payed.

And for all of those who are wondering if they can afford the money. Its the cheapest thing out there for a good color theory. And it will be well invest in their project .

All of my Teacher in the past who instruct some of it was pretty confusing and didn't always make sense. Even in color theory books don't always explain it wright there are a lot of misunderstanding on the subject.

So I say to you guys, It is the shit! I'm sure it will be the best course of color theory for the price. So we wait and be patience

Thanks
    No word from Scooter. I hope I'm in too. Drop that theory on me!
    ---------------------------------------
    portfolio: http://www.dangermarc.com
    sketchbook: http://sketchbook.dangermarc.com/sketchbook

Thanks
    No word from scooter either. I don't actually mind if we have to wait another week. It means I can use my pay instead of borrowing money. Can't wait either way, going to be a blast!

Thanks
    Can anyone confirm the correct email address for registration? Some people say Scooter@massiveblack.com, others say Scooter@conceptart.org. I emailed both, but my email to the conceptart.org address failed to be delivered, even after a few attempts.

I sure hope it's not too late to sign up! I would be beyond disappointed if that were the case.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,263 Times in 2,075 Posts
    It's massiveblack.com not conceptart.org.

Thanks
    im out of this one,time frame would be fine if i hadnt had to work. i also think it may too late to reserve a spot for the tuition. will there end up being a second time for the tutorial?

Thanks
    looks awesome. no money or time for this time round, but definitely looking forward to jumping onto something like this if you decide to make more of them. Great initiative, and I think stuff like this is something which people will contribute to.

Im a complete newbie for most foundation skills in art and this seems like a worthwhile investement so Im gong to look for reactions and reviews from the people who participate in this one. Have fun

Thanks
    hey this is to the guys/girls who cant make the class.

if you pay for it you still have a full month to view it! so if you have to work Saturday, and you pay for the class, Sunday you can still watch it if you have the password( at least thats how it seems) granted you wouldnt be able to ask direct questions, but that what the discussion forums are for right

looking forward to hearing from scooter@MB as well as keeping a sharp eye on this forum......tomorrow couldnt come fast enough

Thanks
    I've sent a mail 5 days ago and still got no reply...frankly I have my doubts that this is going to happen tomorrow.
    It would be no big deal if the class gets postponed fore some days, a little hint would be great though...

I know you guys are working your ass off to make this happen tomorrow ! I hope everything works out, and I hope I'm in...hehe!

cheers

Andi
    Last edited by Delmar; July 24th, 2009 at 01:55 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Delmar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I hope we hear something soon... I sent a reg request on Tuesday/ Wednesday and have yet to hear from Scooter.
    thedarkcloak website & gallery
    The ZOMBIE ZODIAC!
    My DA page

My Conceptarts.org work thread - needs updating soon!

And remember kids! I am not flesh, nor stone or smoke... I am as I am, I am thedarkcloak. BREAK YO SELF, FOO!

Thanks
    I hope to hear something as well. I don't have any information for anything.
    "It's all about the triumph of intellect and romance, over brute force and cynicism." Craig Ferguson on Dr. Who
    sketchbook :: my dA gallery :: my art blog :: old sketchbook

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast