Tho to be honest, looking at the picture i think of something like some angel came to fight the demons, or some demon gate portal opened, something like that.
I fail to see the connection with the title.
It is a great image and i hope you can push it so the story part works, would be a waste if the image would solely depend on the visuals.
cheers and good luck!
This is an awesome piece! Excellent pencil work and the latest colour update rocks!!
I have to agree with Randis however, that so far there is no obvious connection between title and image.
I will wait and see how you develop it though.
Vaejoun – your review is much appreciated... thank you
- With this piece my workflow is like you laid it out; pencil - scanned – digitally painted.
- I like to push the colors as much as possible then push back with it’s neutralizing counter part so not to lose it’s vibrancy yet keeping it appearing grayish. So yes, it will be less saturated.
Bworx – I have considered a narrative image in the lighted area but I dismissed it for two reasons
1. I have too many figures in the scene already
2. I what the image in the middle to be a universal symbol for any good deed
Thank you for your idea, it a good one if I wanted to focuses on a specific type of good deed.
Rizo – thanks man… H.R. Giger and Carlos Huante! I can only wish, but I’m trying.
Randis – thank you for you kind words and taking the time to giving me feedback
- I’m trying to make the connection to the theme as obvious as possible without eliminating the symbolism of the image. The demons are regular people doing evil deeds and the small bright light is one person doing a good deed that can be any deed.
Zimfin – I am glad you like my piece, hope you like my upcoming update with its new color tweaks
- like I mention to Randis I’m trying to make the connection to the theme as obvious as possible without eliminating the symbolism of the image. My intention is to let the viewer come up with there interpretation of the two forces colliding.
Bhrandon – thanks for the vow of confidence
I don’t like the vine ether, so I’m looking at other options
Lincoln.renall – vine are out… thank you for your feedback it helped me make my decision.
Kimliatach – I’m looking forward to finishing it. Thanks for posting
Belinda Morris, maria riaz - Thank you for your posts and you complements.
As for the vines I decided not to go with them but I hope what I have is enough tell my idea… I know the image is a little symbolic for a concept piece but I wanted it to have some of my artistic opinion on the world.