I don't really feel like scanning/uploading all of my earlier sketchbook pages right now, so I'll just put whatever ones I already have from my photobucket up.

Keep in mind, I just recently discovered darker graphite pencils, so as a consequence, there's no dark darks and light lights for the first ones I'll have up here.

These first few are from the first pages of my first sketchbook that I started last year. The Mjolnir seen here was what I wanted to be the first drawing that I had in my sketchbook, just because Vikings are totally badass. It's a partial drawing of a friend of mines tattoo that was done by Peter Lendvay. (Insane tattoo artist)

*NO THAT'S NOT A SWASTIKA/NO I'M NOT A FASCIST ASSFACE*

Jeremy's Sketchbook! Woo!

This one was scanned before it was complete. Later I added a background and everything and made it look more real (although not by much) and even a backstory (which was funny). T'was my first real application of stippling (something I used to be really into) that I used for a project my first art teacher gave me. It's three animals in one. A bunny, a zebra, and a sea urchin.

Who recognizes this guy? I'll give you a hint. It's the boss from a temple in "Twilight Princess."

MISTUR CHEIF!!!!!!!!

More to cum

O.o

(More interesting stuff too)