Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Thanks
    no87 - Thanks! I sure will! =)
    Tetroooo - Hey man. Good to see you're still not giving up on me. =D Yeah, I learn quite a bit about composition and typography. Which is fun. I just figured that they don't even have colors at the agency - and they don't draw anything. D: So I have to study Illustration or just Art or whatever. But I don't want do give up "real" art at all... I'm planning to visit Leipzig these days, just waiting for their reply with a date. I always work bigger than A3, sometimes just A3 but I figured that they are pixelated because all my digis are just screenshots because they would be too big in the original size. I tried to scale it down this time - just for you. xD
    monotony - Thaaaanks. I like your ink stuff!
    again Tetroooooooooooo - Ahhhhh! D:

I did quite some stuff but nothing useful. Just wanted to don't get killed by Tetro. ;P

I guess it's a superhero thing. ^_^
    (Don't know about the anatomie... D
    Name:  digi 0030.jpg
Views: 608
Size:  362.7 KB

and two quick photo studies.
    Name:  digi 0028.jpg
Views: 594
Size:  128.1 KB
    Name:  digi 0029.jpg
Views: 590
Size:  120.8 KB

I also tried to get better with my linework. But nothing to share I guess...

That's all for today. 0_o *dumps and run*

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    hey Sebastian. I`m happy that I watched this thread. You got some great stuff in here. I have no idea why the universitys rejected you.

( wo genau hast du dich beworben und für was? Ich studiere in Münster, vllt. kann ich dir irgendwie helfen? :o )

see you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sebastian Wagner For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Love your work and cannot believe you can't get accepted to a school, your stuff is just great! Keep trying man i'm sure you'll get in somewhere!

Sketch back if you'd like....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to adammelo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I love your stuff, specially the red sonja piece...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ariel_medel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Not much of an update, just wanted to tell you guys that you keep me going.

Noro Danke! =D Ich hab mich in Mannheim, Kassel und Karlsruhe beworben. In Kassel wurde ich zur Eignungsprüfung eingeladen und bin da durchgefallen. Erst später hab ich mitbekommen, dass die abstraktes bevorzugen und nicht den Realismusgrad, den ich anstrebe... Die meisten sehen wohl auch keinen Grafikdesigner in mir, da ich mehr illustriere und gerne malerisch arbeite. Als nächstes probiere ich für Illustration in Hamburg oder Leipzig einen Studienplatz zu ergattern. Leipzig wär schon ein Traum... Well, shit happens! Yes, you could help me out with crits and comments. I hope to see you in here soon!
    adammelo Thank you! I'm checking out your sketchbook as soon as I finished this post!
    ariel_medel Thank you! =)

Here's a redhead from a music-video on youtube. I took a screenshot of her, which was very blurry and tried to frame it out. That's why it looks kinda stylized. Quite an expierience, but I'm not really satisfied... She looks like a doll and the nose is weird... I have to study noses. xD
    Name:  digi 0031.jpg
Views: 586
Size:  366.2 KB

And here I wanted to capture an atmosphere - with a brush orgy. :'D
    Name:  digi 0032.jpg
Views: 577
Size:  263.3 KB

Well, I guess it's obvious which colors I'm into lately.^^
    But I try to scan some pencil stuff soon, too.

Thanks
    Uh huh, that's what I wanna see... And nah, I'm not gonna kill you... if you update regularly!!! >:] Mwahaha

Jeah, that's the right attitude! Don't give up!

Your colors seem to look pretty solid to me. Now show us some linework, some pencils!!! D: Thats what you're going to need for your application to Leipzig! Work for your dream... Leipzig would surely be damn awesome! I hope you get there. Now pump out the studies and try to get the best you can!!!

Take care!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tetrodotoxin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Sweet work you got here. Thanks for the advice. I'll try to do it better the next time. But I'm a very impatient person so I can't concentrate very long . Also subscribed. Your life drawings and digital paintings are outstanding. Already a lot of work in here for such a short time. Warum schreib ich nicht eifnach auf deutsch? Eine Freundin von mir wurde in Karlsruhe angenommen. Vielleicht hast du sie getroffen. Ich würde sagen um dich in Leipzig zu bewerben musst du noch ein bisschen besser werden. Ein Kumpel von mir hats auch versucht und wurde abgelehnt, obwohl er sehr talentiert ist. Algenpfleger hier aus dem Forum wurde z.B. genommen, aber er ist schon sehr begabt.

Last edited by Rushlord; September 11th, 2009 at 03:10 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rushlord For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    your still life digitals are amazing. Really awesome observation skills. I don't really have anything to crit...I needs a lot of crits myself. ^_^

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Growling For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    hey blexano,

as I said before: great stuff in here!

The last girl looks great, maybe a little too much "soft brushed" you know? It works well with the exterior details but the face itself, especially the nose seems a bit too smooth to me

keep up the good work

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sebastian Wagner For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    those studies are awesome!!! i likkkee how you handle your brushes how about some more stuff from life? helps for depth and stuff!!!
    keep practicing!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to jatherip For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    So much German love! Hmmm...

Tetro - I've got a little time right now and I'm working on pencil-powaaa! Yeah, I know, just don't forget what Genie said (Aladdin series xD): "MAGIC IS WHO MAGIC DOES!"
    Rushlord - Thanks! I know, I'm not that good... not yet... =D
    Growling - Thankies! Well, then I have to stop by!!
    Noro - Thanks! I realized that but was too lazy to chnage it. ^^ Haha, the soft brush is so tempting, istn't it? xD
    jatherip - Thanks, very appreciated! Studies from life? Not this time, but look out I will do some more! =D

Lately I'm doing comission stuff and totally forgot to upload my stuff here.
    I don't have much to show but at least something.
    It's already two weeks old! D:

Two greyscale Portrsaits from head!
    I wanted 'em to look awesome and was kinda disappointed... The anime influence is still visible! ö.ö How do I get rid of this! ^^

Name:  digi 0035.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  226.4 KBName:  digi 0036.jpg
Views: 517
Size:  154.1 KB

It's the first time I tried sharpening filter. I'm not sure how to feel about it... :/

Now I want some crits guys! Bang me on the wall! (Which doesn't mean "have sex with blex!" D: )

Thanks
    Man I am glad I found this sketchbook, very inspiring, you have some amazing pieces of art in here, I'll learn a lot from this SB, thanks for sharing your work

22. The Following User Says Thank You to The man with no name For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    waaa! awesome man. The first one is really stunning. You used the soft brush pretty well
    The second one is great too, but I guess there`s something wrong with the back of her head. It`s kind of too high and round. I`m not sure what it is, but it looks a bit weird.

Keep on, damn, gonna paint tons now, thx

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Sebastian Wagner For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 1