Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Thanks
    Sweet work you got here. Thanks for the advice. I'll try to do it better the next time. But I'm a very impatient person so I can't concentrate very long . Also subscribed. Your life drawings and digital paintings are outstanding. Already a lot of work in here for such a short time. Warum schreib ich nicht eifnach auf deutsch? Eine Freundin von mir wurde in Karlsruhe angenommen. Vielleicht hast du sie getroffen. Ich würde sagen um dich in Leipzig zu bewerben musst du noch ein bisschen besser werden. Ein Kumpel von mir hats auch versucht und wurde abgelehnt, obwohl er sehr talentiert ist. Algenpfleger hier aus dem Forum wurde z.B. genommen, aber er ist schon sehr begabt.
    Last edited by Rushlord; September 11th, 2009 at 03:10 AM.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rushlord For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    your still life digitals are amazing. Really awesome observation skills. I don't really have anything to crit...I needs a lot of crits myself. ^_^

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Growling For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    hey blexano,

as I said before: great stuff in here!

The last girl looks great, maybe a little too much "soft brushed" you know? It works well with the exterior details but the face itself, especially the nose seems a bit too smooth to me

keep up the good work

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sebastian Wagner For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    those studies are awesome!!! i likkkee how you handle your brushes how about some more stuff from life? helps for depth and stuff!!!
    keep practicing!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jatherip For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    So much German love! Hmmm...

Tetro - I've got a little time right now and I'm working on pencil-powaaa! Yeah, I know, just don't forget what Genie said (Aladdin series xD): "MAGIC IS WHO MAGIC DOES!"
    Rushlord - Thanks! I know, I'm not that good... not yet... =D
    Growling - Thankies! Well, then I have to stop by!!
    Noro - Thanks! I realized that but was too lazy to chnage it. ^^ Haha, the soft brush is so tempting, istn't it? xD
    jatherip - Thanks, very appreciated! Studies from life? Not this time, but look out I will do some more! =D

Lately I'm doing comission stuff and totally forgot to upload my stuff here.
    I don't have much to show but at least something.
    It's already two weeks old! D:

Two greyscale Portrsaits from head!
    I wanted 'em to look awesome and was kinda disappointed... The anime influence is still visible! ö.ö How do I get rid of this! ^^

Attachment 776171Attachment 776176

It's the first time I tried sharpening filter. I'm not sure how to feel about it... :/

Now I want some crits guys! Bang me on the wall! (Which doesn't mean "have sex with blex!" D: )

Thanks
    Man I am glad I found this sketchbook, very inspiring, you have some amazing pieces of art in here, I'll learn a lot from this SB, thanks for sharing your work

12. The Following User Says Thank You to The man with no name For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    waaa! awesome man. The first one is really stunning. You used the soft brush pretty well
    The second one is great too, but I guess there`s something wrong with the back of her head. It`s kind of too high and round. I`m not sure what it is, but it looks a bit weird.

Keep on, damn, gonna paint tons now, thx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sebastian Wagner For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Ahh your too good man. I envy your skills

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rushlord For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    no name - That's great, thank you!
    Noro - Ah...hahaha, you're right. I changed the angle of her head without changing her head angle, well that was dumb. ^^ Thanks for the crit! Glad you like 'em!
    Rushlord - Thanks! @.@

I managed to scan some anatomy studies from sunday.

Pencil stuff. I have to get into that again because the lines suck and the anatomy too... D:

Attachment 778841
    Attachment 778842
    Attachment 778844
    Attachment 778846
    Attachment 778849

And a pissed off bull. He was almost done as my computer crashed and I DIDN'T SAVED IT. 0.o I also painted some chains around the neck...
    Now I'm pissed... cause I don't want to finish him once more.
    But was lucky to save it in between.
    Another reason to return to the good old traditional work. =)
    Attachment 778851

Thanks
    Good stuff in here, the only thing I can see that looks out of place is your necks, you could do some studies to fix that keep it up

19. The Following User Says Thank You to SamC For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Excuse the crit 'n run, but I'm really busy atm... need to go to bed.

About your anime influence: I wouldn't have noticed if you wouldn't have mentioned it... I think its only about the eyes. Die Pupillen erscheinen mir etwas groß und stilisiert: starke Umrandung und helle Iris. Maybe do a few eye studies to check your knowledge. Other than that and the deformed head, the portraits are gut gelungen (sorry, I'm not capable of writing English when I'm this tired). I like that you're also thinking of focus and edges for them.

Your pencils come along very well. Aside form the necks I think some of the shoulders are a little bulky and slightly out of proportion, mostly on the first pages. I would suggest doing some studies of the whole neck-shoulder area in different angles. Maybe you could get a mirror and study your own shoulders/neck so that you can get the reference you need to understand the form better.

Oh and your doing comissions now? Dude, thats awesome!!! You're going places *sings* ...and I'm going to bed...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Tetrodotoxin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    SamC - You're so right, my neck suck! I'm a bit unable to imagine the muscles and bones there... study!!! but not today... I'm too tired, man! ^^
    Tetrooo - I'm tired too, but I needed to drop this! Neck/Shoulder and eye studies are on my list! Thank you for the crits, you're always welcome in here, but you should have noticed that by now! xD Sleep tight bud! =)

I had to paint something today so here it is...
    It turned out way to saturated as I wanted it. But oh well. ^^
    I hope that I'm be able to laugh at this in a few month.

Attachment 779714

Thanks
    You some very nice work here! Progress since page 1 and all that good stuff.

I agree with Texodotoxin - some eye studies would do you some good. The latest portrait is lovely (I personally like saturated colours as long as it's done with some taste), and the face has a lot of form, except for the eyes which look very flat. You just have to remember that they are round, and curve with the face as well. Some variation in the skintones would be a plus too. Some red from underlying blood in the cheeks and eyelids etc.

Keep it up.

Thanks
    Ich könnte da nicht drüber lachen. Ist doch klasse

Thanks
    Looking good man, keep working on the anatomy, and the colours!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast