Sketchbook: Kjesta's Excellent Art & Animation Adventures
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Kjesta's Excellent Art & Animation Adventures

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Kjesta's Doodle Den

Now you mention it, yep, those chins are definitely off-center! I can't believe I didn't do a line for the center *sigh* The lips or chin curve aren't in there because I copied them from Burne Hogarth - I've got trouble with heads so I'm working with his book on portraits now, and these are the first illustrations, with the very basic shapes of the head, just the skull and brow ridge (?) and nose. I'll be moving on though

I'll keep the animals coming Drawing her yesterday made me realize that Sally is actually old and I might not have so much time left to draw her anymore, so I'll draw her a lot in future. We've also got a horse - well, soon as the weather starts getting nice again, I'll get some sketches done too.

And one day, I'll actually do something with all these sketches XD

edit: OMG I've got a secind page! Whooot! *gives out champagne*

Last edited by Kjesta; July 18th, 2011 at 04:24 PM.

Check these out too:
    Rotor - GoGoJoJo

"Limited drawing skills are OK if they are offset by a fearless commitment to putting images on paper."

"I mean, What is a chair? It's an anti-gravity device." Glen Keane

"The difficult part is continuously realizing when you've stopped enjoying the process, and re-aligning yourself. It's kind of like meditation/being an art ninja..." ceddo
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 4