Thanks

New Monkey Island Game.

anybody else excited by the new monkey island game coming out soon. it's not being put out directly from lucas art. tell tale games is putting it out as an episodic. which i've never done before. i downloaded one of there other game samples ( part of Strong Bad's game for cool attractive people) it was good. course i'm a big homestarrunner fan. i might have to play that one some time too. but now that i've fiiinnnally beat final fantasy 12 ( played it infrequently for over a year) Monkey island is in my sites for next game. i thought the series was dead. but like the Ghost pirate leChuck you just can't keep guybrush treepwood down. definately my favorite game series ever, thought the last one seemed too short.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    What could possibly be better than descovering that you hav missed a couple of games in the series.

Thanx for sharing. You never see these on the shelves for some reason, or I just never looked. There goes art studies, well, actually it's art still art study.
    ----------------------------------
    Scetchbook: View the exhibitionist's stuff.

Thanks
    i played through the first two games with several friends. we'd take turns piloting. and read the parts. " use the rubber chicken with the pulley in the middle!" , "how do you get past those guard dogs."

Thanks
    yeah should be good. Haven't palyed the old point n lcik adventure in ages. I was huge adventure gamer back in the day playing all the kings quests, space quest, day of the tentacle, sam n max, monkey islands and many other games. Will bea nice nostalgic return.