Sketchbook: Quest for Improvement Sketchbook

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Quest for Improvement Sketchbook

yes dis is a sketchbookff but i still enjoy critique!! i plan on updating every day, or at least once a week

Hey ! I haven't been to CA in..like..forever..ANYWAY thats beside the point.
    I've been itching to create a sketchbook back here so I can get honest critique on my sketches in hopes of improving my technical ability, as well as creativity.
    I kind of fell like posting a short introduction, so if you dont care about my life story feel free to skip ahead and critique !
    My name is Anna, and I'm an aspiring conceptual artist for either Studio Ghibli, or Square Enix (my goals are realistic, no?). I'm sixteen, and have been drawing seriously since the age of eleven. I started out with the sparkledog community and just recently (one, maybe two years) got into drawing human figures; now all I draw are humans fff. My primary tools include oekaki, and a wacom graphire tablet. Oh and if anyone cares my inspirations include Tetsuya Nomura, Tite Kubo, Akihiko Yoshida, Tatsuya Yoshikawa, and Yoshihiro Ono.
    THATS ABOUT IT.
    kay so here's my first post :
    Quest for Improvement Sketchbook
    this had to be uploaded because the file size was too large for the attachment manager to handle ^ oh and do you love his four pack fff lol

anyway im trying to focus less on pixel work and more on..paintery work so thats why a lot of my stuff looks so amateur..because it is!! So please, critique to your best ability :>

Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by x0nicorn; June 30th, 2009 at 07:08 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

small update

not an amazingly huge update but its still something
    i wanted to try creating poses out of scribbles made with a thick paintbrush
    only one out of three turned out SORT of the way i wanted it to so thats why only one is finished as of now
    tomorrow i want to work on studying hands and feet because thats where im really lacking at the moment
    tips/critique?

also, heres a link to an animation that shows the process

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.