Theme : Are you challenging me?

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks

Red face Theme : Are you challenging me?

Hi all C: I'm kind of new here; I haven't been active on CA very much but I thought this would be a good opportunity to post something I'm working on now. It's for a weekly theme challenge that a few friends and I started about 3 weeks ago and this is my submission in progress for this week.

I've spent about 4-5 hours playing with the composition and not one of my friends or peers are around at the moment to give me a critique on it; Thanks you for your time!

Oh, btw, the character is holding an oversized spoon; I'm uncertain where to place the fork for the character in the foreground; any advice would be appreciated !

krys;

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I really like the overall composition you have here so far! One thing that I notice though is that the angle of her body seems to be ever so slightly to the left while her head is in complete profile. At this angle it would be uncomfortable for her to get her head like that. I would suggest angling the body a bit more to the right because I think you did a very good job with the head thus far. And I am curious to see where the spoon and fork play into this! = )

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kittens For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Smile

Thank you so much for the constructive response ! I have to be honest; I didn't even realize that at all! I'll make those changes ^^ Thanks again.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.