Blackened Game - Join our concept art team
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Blackened Game - Join our concept art team

Blackened is a game comprised of 20 developers, and soon to be over 50 developers. We are highly organized, and have meetings scheduled with professionals from EA Games, Activision, Eidos, through a local college, to have them judge Blackened upon completion and offer its developers jobs. We have 2 concept artists, one of which is our lead artist. We have tasks and projects ready to be distributed to our new artists. Should you contribute content to the Blackened team, you work WILL be shown to those industry professionals in a few months, along with your contact information. Please visit http://www.blackenedgame.com to get full details on what the game is all about.

If you are interested in joining the team, please contact me, Mark Price at markprice@blackenedgame.com

Thanks a lot!
    Mark

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello I am a concept artist, 19 years old, I am currently persueing a double major in business admin/graphic design, I have limited experience with photoshop, however I do have a copy of photoshop CS3 im playing around with at home. My speciallity of now however is stunning ink and pencil drawings, I attented when I was 17 an exclusive program who recruited through an interview type process their studented, the Govenor's School for the Arts where I worked on media projects, including the finalcut program for mac. I am off of school for the summer and am looking to help you as I help myself butt my head into the industry. Please contact me back as I want to conceptually help you in anyway I can. for examples of my work I will attach them to an email directed at you. also I will be setting up a portfolio website soon. Thank you and good luck!

SAMPLE-CONCEPT-ART

Concept Artist
    B. Keeling Conn

Last edited by B.K. Conn; June 24th, 2009 at 02:13 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.