What are these symptoms?

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks

What are these symptoms?

Yes I know this is a forum and not a medical clinic.. Just curious if someone can point me in the right direction.

My symptoms:

-Weakness/fatigue accompanied by trembling.
    -Sudden nervousness, and sweating, increased heart rate.
    -Often and SEVERE head rushes (I can't see shit for like 15-30 seconds, sometimes (rarely) I faint durring.)
    -Slurred speach, clumsy motor functions. (almost drunk like..)
    -Sudden intense warmth along inner thighs (not sure if this is related to anything..)

Anyone?

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    ask a doctor ...but it sounds like plain ol' anxiety

Thanks
    do you have fever? if so, it might be just a nasty virus. go to a doc.

if not, it could be a nasty anxiaty attack. go to a doc.

it could also be the signs of dehidration. go to a doc.

in any case, these symptoms sound too severe to be asking diagnosys online. GO TO A DOC!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Noa K View Post

in any case, these symptoms sound too severe to be asking diagnosys online. GO TO A DOC!
    Yeah I will, eventually lol. Had this for a while. The only ones that worry me a lot though are, well I have episodes like this:

Start to tremble, then get REALLY hot, then head rush with tingly numbness in my head, black out for a bit, while my heart flutters hard. Then I come out of it all weak, and that's when I experience loss of motor function, and slurred speech.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 Times in 417 Posts
    Agreed. That could be anything from flu to MS. Go to a doctor ASAP.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 Times in 408 Posts
    Sounds a lot like an anxiety issue. Like others said, GO SEE A DOCTOR! Worrying about it is only gonna make it worse, and soon enough anxiety is gonna manifest in symptoms that if checked online could look like anything from brain cancer to colon cancer to swine flu. (fuelling the anxiety massively )

And since this probably is an anxiety issue, you're probably gonna feel the symptoms become a lot less pressing and even feel silly when in the doctor's office. Be sure to state your case in full, not omitting anything that you will go back home and worry about come nighttime.

Thanks
    Doctor! We don't even know how old you are, and that makes a difference. Could be epilepsy too. Nothing we say on the internet is going to make it any better. Doctor. For example, If it is panic attacks the doc can give you some pills. I cannot. I cannot even competently tell you what it is. Thus: my recommendation is Doctor.

Thanks
    I am 20 years old.

And I know no one here's a doctor(probably) and I know it wont make it better. I'm not all that worried, more curious than anything. Just trying to see if anybody recognizes possibilities. (already said I know this isn't a medical clinic..)

Thanks
    As ppl stated previously it sounds like you are experiencing adrenaline rushes, can come from anxiety issues but also from problems with your blood sugar levels

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meilin View Post
    ..but also from problems with your blood sugar levels
    I thought this too. Symptoms correlate with Hypoglycemia (low blood surgar). Would that mean inadequate glucose intake? (I don't eat anything sweet, including fruits.)

Thanks
    probably not. If you just eat regular food your body will be able to transform carbohydrates to sugar when necessary. Some people get hypoglycemi from time to time for unknown reasons, i think its called reactive hypoglycemi. But there might be other reasons for your symptoms as well. Probably you'll need to do some blood tests for a certain diagnose.

Thanks
    Cancer, or aids, or cancer-aids. Probably smallpox.

[

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    Cancer, or aids, or cancer-aids. Probably smallpox.
    Lol. Pssh I'd rather get responses like that than the typical/obvious "Doctor,doctor,doctor" - those people are overrated anyways

Thanks
    No, those people are not overrated, go to see a doctor, now... you say you aren't worried? You SHOULD be, all those things you've stated could be serious on their own, and the fact you are experiencing all of them, let me just say... GO SEE A FUCKING DOCTOR.

Thanks
    oh man thats funny, these are exactly the symptoms I am having for about 3 weeks now.
    As many have already said it could be everything.
    The most common organic cause for these symptoms are problems with your thyroid gland (mostly hyperthyroidism), which, however, can only be seen in your blood.
    As I read about hyperthyroidism I was like "SHIT, this is exactly what you have!!", so I went to the doc and he checked pretty much everything that can be checked, with the result that I am completely healthy, what is cool because it means that I don't have cancer but on the other side I still felt like shit.

So the only reason for my symptoms have to be psychological issues, and after thinking for a while it was kinda obvious to me. Last year was pretty tough for me concidering pretty much every aspect of my live, and in addition to that I noticed that these "panic attacks" only happen when I am kinda "on my own", having time to think (while painting, watching tv, having lunch....) that nasty stuff never happens when I am really distracted by different stuff (for example I never noticed that "discomfort" when driving a car ).
    So if your symptoms have a psychological reason, the only thing you can do is to go to the doctor, who will send you (after he checked your body completely) to a psychologist.
    What is "good" about this kind of disease is that it can be cured by yourself (unlike some kind of depressions that have their causes in problems with metabolic processes inside the brain). That means that, as fucking stupid as it might sound ( i always hated this kind of advice), you need to learn, and a psychologist will help you doing that, to take life more easily, which of course is really hard, because all the worries and fears ou have with this kind of psychologic problem are nothing you are really aware of, your body reacts to stuff you don't even know you are suffering from.

One thing that helped me as soon as I knew that my problems are psychological ones, was to say to myself that NOTHING at all will happen , everytime I had an panic attack like that. This is definitely the most important thing to know when having an anxiety-problem: Nothing will happen during a panic attack, you won't pass out, you WON't have a heart attack and you won't die

So in the end of this ridiculously long post it just comes to : visit a doctor, prepare for a month filled with a LOT of physical analysis and just wait what comes.
    I'm sure, you wille be fine!

-----------------------
    Available for freelance work! contact me via : cgrobelski@gmail.com

PORTFOLIO

cgbrush.org

deviantart

Follow me on Twitter!!

aaaaaaaaand

friend me on Facebook!!!!

.....bitches!

Finally Finished

Da sketchbook

Thanks
    Thanked 1,014 Times in 376 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sundrunk View Post
    My symptoms:

-Weakness/fatigue accompanied by trembling.
    -Sudden nervousness, and sweating, increased heart rate.
    -Often and SEVERE head rushes (I can't see shit for like 15-30 seconds, sometimes (rarely) I faint durring.)
    -Slurred speach, clumsy motor functions. (almost drunk like..)
    -Sudden intense warmth along inner thighs (not sure if this is related to anything..)
    ...pretty much sum up my first sexual experience.

err, i mean - go see a doctor!

In the future, everyone will have 15 minutes of privacy.

Portfolio
    Sketchblog
    Facebook art page

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to squidmonk3j For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,669 Times in 5,020 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sundrunk View Post
    Lol. Pssh I'd rather get responses like that than the typical/obvious "Doctor,doctor,doctor" - those people are overrated anyways
    Yes. Unfortunately, there's no cure for stupid.
    Now, stop wasting everyone's time and GO TO THE DAMNED DOCTOR!

Tristan Elwell
    **Finished Work Thread **Process Thread **Edges Tutorial

Crash Course for Artists, Illustrators, and Cartoonists, NYC, the 2013 Edition!

"Work is more fun than fun."
    -John Cale

"Art is supposed to punch you in the brain, and it's supposed to stay punched."
    -Marc Maron

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elwell For This Useful Post:

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.