Dy.lanea VS Jatherip (Ready for judgeing!)
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Dy.lanea VS Jatherip (Ready for judgeing!)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Dy.lanea VS Jatherip (Ready for judgeing!)

Alright Jatherip it's on! I guess ill call the setting and my attack and then you call some kind of counter or defence and paint it. Do what ever the heck you want, just don't kill her so we can have more?

Dy.lanea: Magical girlfriend who is protecting her pathetic boyfriend from the attacker. Punches alone don't seem to effect it so she summons a magical sword and charges for the attack!

Jatherip:
    (Needs to choose his counter!)

Scene (I got a kick out of this hah!)

The suspected heroin of this story painted by Dy.lanea is a very bad ass fighter with lots of power. She's a magical girlfriend of her pathetic boyfriend -he has no power- who got in mixed up in with a clearly evil organization, except here is the twist! The leader of the evil organization fell in love with this guy! -It's a harem- She knows shes to evil for this guy and denys her strong passion for him so she sends her minions to destroy him in hopes her love will be vanquished.

Anyways so we are fighting hmmm lets just say on the street because you interrupted the heroin and her boyfriends date. Punch's alone don't seem to be doing much to you so I call on some of my magical girlfriend powers and summon a magical sword and I am charging at you for the attack!

Last edited by AlexEh; June 19th, 2009 at 02:29 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hehe, so lets rock

just copied your text

Dy.lanea VS Jatherip (In progress)
    Alright Jatherip it's on! I guess ill call the setting and my attack and then you call some kind of counter or defence and paint it. Do what ever the heck you want, just don't kill her so we can have more? The moment you call your action we have 48 hours to complete and post it. I would say there are no rules other then give it your best shot

Dy.lanea: Magical girlfriend who is protecting her pathetic boyfriend from the attacker. Punches alone don't seem to effect it so she summons a magical sword and charges for the attack!

Jatherip: Brutal, but sometimes naive soldier, who is his masters (the leader of this organisation) most confident servant. his passion is killing, his appearance barbarian and muscular. (excuse my BAD english, im just a pupil xD )

Scene (I got a kick out of this hah!)

The suspected heroin of this story painted by Dy.lanea is a very bad ass fighter with lots of power. She's a magical girlfriend of her pathetic boyfriend -he has no power- who got in mixed up in with a clearly evil organization, except here is the twist! The leader of the evil organization fell in love with this guy! -It's a harem- She knows shes to evil for this guy and denys her strong passion for him so she sends her minions to destroy him in hopes her love will be vanquished.

Anyways so we are fighting hmmm lets just say on the street because you interrupted the heroin and her boyfriends date. Punch's alone don't seem to be doing much to you so I call on some of my magical girlfriend powers and summon a magical sword and I am charging at you for the attack!
    Ok, theres a big cut in my chest, but im tenacious!!! i take my plasma-MP (xD), aim at your head and fire!

soo, 48 hours from now on. wips are on their way

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    first wip

Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Alright good stuff! Got back from work a few hours ago and forgot to check this thread, I better get working on this baby! Only 38 hours left

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey Jatherip, now that I have a job I thought I would start going to the nightly figure drawing sesions around here, I belive there is one today and tommrow. I'm going to extend this till friday at the time you posted. Take care

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    cool, because im out of time, too. may i still start another pic, now that i have more time?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You may do what ever you want Here is my WIP this is the drawing I did second time around. Still feels wierd to me so ill give it another go, sorry I didnt get it up sooner!

Want to make a nice clean drawing of a girl standing in pain that holds alot of anger towards your character. You said I cut you so I think it's noly fair that I'm igured too. I want to make the ingury really "feel" like an ingury. I mean you shot me with plasma... I may do a bit to it in photoshop to but I'm just gonig to leave this one black and white =)

Been drawing some of Kubo Tite's pages from his comic bleach lately so, it's definently inspired by it. :o

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    next try! tried to make it as dark as possible!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Dude great stuff! You are getting alot better, looking foraward to seeing what you got in 14 hours Just at the library drawing more Bleach frames. I want a large sense of engery in my drawing >=D

Any ways here is my drawing, I adimit defeat =) Lets do this again some time soon! This time you set the stage?

Last edited by AlexEh; June 19th, 2009 at 08:00 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    you admit defeat? thats kinda sad....
    well, next time youll defeat me, because it was luck that i got that cool piece
    btw you new one was alot better than your first try!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hehe! Oh well I still had fun and yes it did look alot betetr then first try ^^ SO did yours Yeah I love it whern your working and all of a suddon is looks better then useal and you go, whoa I did that?

Until next time =) Ill open it up for some peoples thoughts now.

Members who have read this thread: 2