Hey, Travis here!

All the info on commissions can be found in my journal on Deviantart: http://www.tlockh20.deviantart.com/journal/25122426/

Any work commissioned will be done on a first come first serve basis and all artwork won't actually begin until July.

Here's a little sample info:
---------------------------------------------

1. If you would like to commission me, send me a Note or e-mail me at tlockh20@student.scad.edu

2. Payments have to be done up front and through paypal.

3. If you want a sketch, I will e-mail you a preview of what I've done. If you're ok with the drawing, i'll send you the high res version or i can send the signed original in the mail(See #4.) CG commisions will also recieve a preview image of the preliminary sketch. If there's something you don't like in the sketches please let me know, I will change it. You're paying for this, so i want you to be happy with the final product. I won't change it if you changed your mind about the whole subject in the picture though!

4. When I'm done with your picture I will e-mail you a high resolution image OR I can mail it to you snail-mail on 8.5x11 paper for +$3 USD.

5. This is for your own personal use. So, go ahead and make banners, site headers, icons, etc., BUT please do not redistribute anything I make for you for your own profit.
You have paid for my services, and the right to own an original. Selling it without my permission is ILLEGAL, not to mention morally wrong.