Mabelma's art questions, discussion and other things - Page 3

View testimonialsView Artwork
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Spirit:Thanks for your post. I though about the chore thing and that's why drawing from my mind is the most important thing in there.
    Before I reply to the other post here are the images I promised you.

Books:
    Mabelma's art questions, discussion and other thingsMabelma's art questions, discussion and other thingsMabelma's art questions, discussion and other thingsMabelma's art questions, discussion and other things

Sketch Book:
    Mabelma's art questions, discussion and other thingsMabelma's art questions, discussion and other thingsMabelma's art questions, discussion and other thingsMabelma's art questions, discussion and other things

Erasers:
    Mabelma's art questions, discussion and other things
    Pencils:
    Coloring Pencils:
    Pens:
    Sharpeners:
    Markers:

Sorry I forgot to take a photo of the scanner. Again!

JazzW: Thank you for that amazing post. I have been to some of those topics. I'll bookmark each of them. About the art break, I'm currently taking it I'm doing to start the six months fresh. About the schedule think as I said earlier I though that if the schedule was gonna work out I needed something that could make me say this is why I do this everyday, so I made the most important thing to draw from the mind; not just because it helps me but because it's fun. I started uploading everything on my sketchbook as an attachment. Go back and check it if you want. Thanks for the compliments and if anyone is around the forums and wants to answer some kind of question check my topic I love making questions but the funnest part of it it's getting answers. So post, post, post.

Answer the left question and thanks to everyone that has ever posted in this topic or on my sketchbook.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey guys. I had a really awesome idea for a little community project and I would love to make it happen but I don't know where to post it so I'm basically going to post it here and see who joins.

Mario style Remix:
    So the idea is to draw Mario in different style as possible. Like for example I could draw fat Mario while someone else could draw anime Mario and another person could draw say Army Mario or something like that. I hope you guys like the idea and join. I'll probably make a new topic with the idea but I don't really know where to post it. Tell me what you think. I love to see your post. Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Sorry for the lack of post and updates it's that I have been busy updating my flash game but now I have some spare time and I will start the schedule and the 6 months of hardcore training. As for the last 15 minutes in the schedule I decided to do this.
    Mario style Remix:
    So the idea is to draw Mario in different style as possible.
    I'm going to start as soon as I get off the computer so expect an update in my sketchbook soon. Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey guys I have yet a new question. I have started a freelance carrier and I was thinking of making a website for my portfolio. The problem is I don't know how I can make a professional looking website. I mean like the style not the code. If you have any ideas please tell me. Thanks in advance.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.