Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: frozenbean's sketches and things

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

frozenbean's sketches and things

Greetings, fellow denizens of CA!

You can call me frozenbean, welcome to my sketchbook! I've been drawing and making art for as long as I can remember, but only recently have I started seriously attempting to do anything 100% digitally, always having used a scan or photo as the basis for anything I did in the past. Some of my efforts have been below my personal standards, but practise makes perfect and I'm determined to improve my work by whatever means necessary.

I do have some art posted in various other threads, but I thought a sketchbook would be the best way to pull it all together in a somewhat-presentable manner. So, without further ado...

the first image is one I started this weekend (June 6), after playing with the anatomy for way too long, these are the lines I came up with, and am now starting on the colours. I will post updates on this one as I progress

stepping away from digital stuff for a moment, I have some of the only other current art on my computer: life drawing, which was done over the course of about 2 weeks (a drop in class every Saturday). The top one is 38 minutes (tried to rush the cloth at the end, which was a bad idea), then about 10 minutes, then a 30 minute one at the bottom.

Attached Images Attached Images        
    "...let a man walk alone, let him commit no sin, (let him do) with few wishes, like an elephant in the forest."

My humble sketchbook (updates sometimes!)

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.