Sketchbook: Products of a Deranged Imagination - Page 88

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 88 of 89 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,640 of 2649
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    By the way This site has become cumbersome with all the extra things they added. Uploading is harder, takes more time and eventually takes your desire away, I cannot upload multiple files on a one go but have to do that one by one. I find it difficult to search for things here. Checking friends threads is harder, everything became so difficult to find. It is not like before. I think I will post occasionally but not too often. Anyway. Good luck with your work!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clanlord For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    That last painting is just hot! I can clearly see the improvement, great job man! This might sound weird but I feel proud for you
    I hope you get well soon, I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Minella For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    duude that last one is awesome, u got a lot better since the last time i checked in good shitt!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Freshfool For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Health problems.. I hope you get better soon, Plissken! Make sure to recover well before you go working hard on drawing again.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sushy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello there,

Thanks for dropping a comment into my dead sketchbook. Now that CG Hub is dead I'm unsure if I want to come back to here. This website is a great source of inspiration and for feedback on how to improve. Your last piece that you posted on the previous page is awesome too, shows how far you've come when you decide to push. I especially like her feet, remind me of a Boris V painting a bit, I say that as a compliment and if you don't like his art apologies (I'm a fan.)

Seems like your colors are coming along well, I especially liked the transition from warm to cold from bottom to top on the artwork in #2560, once again you nailed the feet.

The only thing that stands out to me is your pencils, for some reason they don't seem confident and I don't know what the issue is. Maybe you've conditioned your brain into a certain method of sketching and you should try other styles drastically different from what you're doing now to change things up a bit. I struggle with a similar issue of my own, I like my style and I'm sticking with it to the bitter end!

Once again thank you and I hope whatever you're dealing with health-wise you recover quickly. Keep up the awesome work. Cheers!

Niva's Links: Sketchbook | Eternal Seven Website
    Doomsday Dream Clan Artists: Clanlord | Headhunter
    Team CHOW III: Doomsday Dream Clan

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Niva. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I quite like the rounded style of your drawings, the smoothness and liquidness. WOO.

Keep it up. Grand!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Misty Feather For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks alot for stopping by my sketchbook again! Crazy awesome motivation the posts you write! hahahah Man i just recently watched Escape from La and Escape from New York! LTPlissken is the man!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again man and cant wait to see some more works from you!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Joseph Church For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Man i messed up lol Its actually called the 100 day challenge
    Yea i just remember thinking man, i miss sci fi movies from the 80s hahaha So awesome!! I kinda wanna talk like him everywhere i go but people might look at me like i'm crazy or be like, "Could you please speak up some sir?" hahahah

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Joseph Church For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey mate!! thanks for dropping by the old Sb I love it when you swing by, I made you a flower to cheer you up as well you seemed a bit down in the dumps.

Very very best wishes man, and I hope to see another spectacular update soon. Meanwhile I shall go away and see if I can cook up something amazing for you!.

A great kind hearted lumbering bullock

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=209918 = my Sketchbook

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightship69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,718 Times in 2,450 Posts
    Follows
    Following

ashess;
    I thought that the perspective is pretty much ok on that pedestal, didnít do a second
    check tho, thank you for pointing that out. Anyway itís finished even with errors.
    Thank you for the reply and for showing up all the time to support me.

V3T;
    I am happy that you like it, thank you very much.

Sushy;
    We will improve even more I hope, thank you for
    talking so positive and for cheering me up all the time.

My57;
    I am planning to implement much more value studies in my future work, and
    I plan to work with higher pace hoping that I will get better results. I want to
    thank you for showing up and for helping me from earlier, you are a true friend.

Randis;
    I am very happy to see such a great artist here,
    thank you for your help and kind words. Cheers.

Black Spot;
    Itís forest magic, light sources coming from random sparks and things, I am not sure,
    mystery, itís a big mystery Mrs. Spot. Thank you for the kind words
    and for motivating me to climb even higher.

Fro3en;
    As time passes by, I see things clearer and I think that I am improving slowly but surely.
    A few more years and we will be indestructible. Thank you for the soft round brush tip,
    I will try to put some finishing effects on my further works, plus I will try to add some more
    extra sharpness and crispness on my oncoming pieces. With a great support such as yours
    is, success is the only solution here. Thank you for the reply and for the kind words.

Surus;
    Great things can be achieved if you have strong faith and determination. I truly
    believe that we will go even higher and that only the sky will be the limit for us.
    Thank you for the great constant support and kindness that you share non-stop around.

Joseph Church;
    Very nice to see you here, I visited your sketchbook, and I saw that you did a big mayhem
    there, hope you will keep on updating. Thank you for the words of encouragement and
    for the support.

Izi;
    I didnít saw you here from a long way back, I am so happy that you showed up,
    missed you very much. Thank you for the words of motivation.

CHV166;
    Thank you very much. Iíve tried to find your sketchbook, but looks like
    you ainít have one.

Pou;
    I am trying to come back and to be more active, thank you for boosting my motivational tank.

Mrkolsyrad;
    I am glad that you like the Angel painting, and I am trying to post the work in progress jpegs
    whenever I can. Thank you for coming here and for leaving some sweet words of motivation.

Izrada Sajtova;
    Hey there fellow countrymans, I am very happy to see you here, visited
    your webpage, I hope that one day we will work on some mutual project.
    Thank you for your kindness and for your time to visit and to give me great support.

Joseph Church;
    I didnít realized earlier that I can give such kind of support and motivation, but
    it gives me a great joy if I triggered a positive effect like that one was. Hope you
    will keep on posting and sharing your awesome studies and projects.

eclip-se;
    Thank you for the kind words, I wish also all the best, thank you for your visit once again.

Izi;
    I will try to drink Kombucha, thank you for caring and for coming here in good and bad
    times, you are a true friend.

HarbingerofIllRepute;
    Itís been a long time, you are right, thank you for sharing some positive thoughts in the
    right moment, you take care and be good.

Lightship;
    Mate, I hope everything will be fine and we will get back to art soon. I am happy
    that you like the painting that I did last, thank you for the constant support.

Clanlord;
    You are right, most of the time they want to make things better but in the end it turns
    out pretty bad, I am also a bit confused about the new features of this community, I
    am just an old school type of guy, so I would like to go a bit back in time. I cannot
    find your sketchbook anymore, what happened? Did you asked for closing it, or
    I just cannot find it in this chaotic environment? I hope that you will show up and
    keep on sharing your art, or otherwise I will be very disappointed. Thank you for
    the constant support and being a friend for the last few years.

Minella ;
    I am happy if you are happy, it just turns to a mutual feeling, thank you for
    being so kind and nice to come here and to support me with your feedback.

Freshfool;
    Thank you for showing up and for sharing some supportive spirit with me,
    you are helping me more than you think, thank you once again.

Sushy;
    I think it will be time for us to slowly get back to drawing, thank you
    for supporting me all the time and for being here when most needed.

Niva;
    Man it was such a long time since I last saw you around, I am so happy that you showed up,
    I know cghub is dead and you left your sketchbook here, a bit of shocking news, but you should
    not let things go down just like that, you still can come back and draw, if not for others then for
    your self. I will try to be here, and I know that I am not much but I will try to give support as much
    as I can. Of course I love the art of Boris Vallejo, and looks like subconsciously I am aiming at his
    style, some of my paintings look similar to those that he did, itís a big compliment from your side,
    thank you very much. I just googled up some of his paintings and I have to tell you that I got motivated
    double time once again. As for my graphite drawings go, yes I lack of skills there and somehow I am
    not improving with my drawings as I am improving with my digital paintings. I am not sure why
    is that happening? Others also pointed that out, but I still didnít cracked the mystery. But the thing
    is why we are here is to improve, the name of the game is Ďimprovingí so I honestly think that I
    will pass over that obstacle and that I will become even better. Thank you for being so kind to
    come here, share your thoughts and help me alltogether, you are a kind person, please stick around
    and try to post once again. At least once in a week or a month. Thank you for everything.

Misty Feather;
    I feel good if you like my style and some of my paintings, thank
    you very much for visiting and for supporting.

Joseph;
    Thank you for the support, keep up with the positive and good things.

Graham;
    I am not sure will I be able to deliver some spectacular updates, but I will
    try and do my best, thank you for the constant support, letís celebrate my 5 years anniversary.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello every1, Iíve been away for a month or two, something struck me again, and unfortunately
    it wasnít a thunder. Itís the thing that Iíve been struggling for the last few years
    and I am just not able to solve the problem.
    Now I am not even really sure if the certain problem is solvable, but the fact is that itís here,
    I have to live with it everyday, I have to keep facing it, I will consider it as just another lifeís challenge
    and task which I have to overcome. It changes my life in large scales and I have to adapt somehow.

How have you all been lately, whatís been happening in your homes and lives? Did you
    had some great test or challenge infront of you this year, did you faced any of your
    demons? Does your past demons still haunt you, or did you created some new fresh ones?

Anyway I just returned to thank you all for the great support all these years and
    to celebrate my 5th year conceptart.org anniversary. Yes, 5 years has passed
    since I joined this community. CA has changed and I have changed, life goes on.
    Some of them reading this know me from earlier, some of them donít.
    But most of them will ask them selves; ďwhat is this fool babbling about again?Ē
    Either way I am thankful to you all, ca for letting me to keep this online sketchbook/diary thing
    and to you for coming here on a regular basis and motivating me with replies
    and comments.

As for the future, I am really not sure, but one thing is certain; do not
    expect too much activity from me, I will try to visit other sketchbooks,
    but I am not sure how much will I be able to draw and upload.
    Above Iíve replied all of you who visited, hope I didnít forgot anyone,
    thank you once more everyone for everything.

---------------------------------------------------

Sketchbook
    [last update; 21st June 2014]
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!
    DeviantArt
    blog

...looking for a freelance work...
    In search for a Freelance work

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Name:  005.jpg
Views: 368
Size:  258.8 KBName:  006.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  335.7 KB

Sketchbook
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!
    DeviantArt
    blog

22. The Following User Says Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    stan has really good course on teaching figure drawing .. try to foucse on land marks and bean ( they are the key to good figure drawing ).

Last edited by Mukkled; June 7th, 2014 at 12:54 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Mukkled For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quite like the forms and the humourous tone. Random saxophone, yay. As each drawing passes through your fingers? There is incremental growth. Don't let yourself stop even one day! You're doing awesome. Keep it up!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Misty Feather For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    ah, hell I thought yay drawings pliss is back; but I guess you're not really feeling much better. sad, sad thing. still, nice 2 pages, espec the lady left on the first page.
    hope you'll feel up to drawing again some time soon!

>>SKETCHBOOK. you'll visit me. I'll visit you, we'll have a tea party. with arts and shit. it'll be dreamy. stop by.
    >>mah tumbr

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ashess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    There are some good gestures in those sketches mate, the big shouldered dudes and duettes or whatever they will be!!.

But its just a little teaser taster, give me more!!

LOL very best wishes mate, and I really hope you are your old self soon!

A great kind hearted lumbering bullock

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=209918 = my Sketchbook

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightship69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Heck yea man!!! Update!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your forms are flowing really great!! Mileage will take you very far with anatomy type stuff I'm thinking about jumping on the Spartan 50 pose challenge here on CA. I need to brush up on my anatomy and gesture hahah Going to start that on monday. Cant wait to see some more from you, keep kicking some ass!!!!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Joseph Church For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Mukkled;
    Thank you for visiting and sharing the tips aimed toward the goals of my improvement.

Misty Feather;
    I will try to burn the oil more effectively in the near future,
    thank you for these words of kindness and pure motivation.

Ashess;
    I feel that I am far from my top form and true potential, I need more
    hard work. Thank you for supporting me, even when the storm is blowing hard outside.

Lightship;
    You are right, I got to get back to my old shape, I have to search my old me,
    I need the strong version the killer version of me. You are helping me
    to climb this mountain, so thatís why I am thankful.

Joseph;
    More mileage is what we need, more mileage,
    thank you for being so active lately and for the great support, I truly appreciate.

Name:  007.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  308.4 KBName:  008.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  334.4 KB

Sketchbook
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!
    DeviantArt
    blog

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

I am uploading my last paintings because this big thing that is
    happening,

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...-best-art-work

I am so euphoric and excited!

Name:  CEF_Commander_Underwear_krisztianhallai.jpg
Views: 657
Size:  263.7 KB
    Name:  interceptor_vessel_pilot_krisztianhallai.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  482.3 KB
    Name:  witch_house_krisztianhallai.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  736.0 KB
    Name:  Forest_Witch_krisztianhallai.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  522.7 KB
    Name:  Angel_of_Envy_krisztianhallai.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  429.0 KB

Sketchbook
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!
    DeviantArt
    blog

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I wish I had good artwork to post! I'm excited for you!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Misty Feather For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wow man!!!! Seeing those paintings back to back is way killer!! I wish i could paint like that!! Someday Its so awesome seeing you active again as well. We got to keep kicking some serious ass!!!!

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Joseph Church For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for dropping by my SB, I know I've been slacking lately here on Conceptart.
    That last one was great. I love the look in her eye and the composition is cool. Every time I come here you've gotten better. Your hard work and dedication shows. Keep it up dude.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to forestdino For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    What I love in your sketchbook is the variation between simple exploration sketches and the pretty worked out images, such as the winged girl.

Also the improvement since page 1 is very strong and shows what can be achieved by keeping at it!

Great work and just keep on going.

42. The Following User Says Thank You to Staal Sander For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Misty Feather;
    But you already have great artwork to post, so keep up with the great work.
    Thank you for the support.

Joseph ;
    You have some great work and I can see you becoming even better,
    I am very happy that you visit on a regular basis lately. Thank you very much.

Forestdino ;
    Thank you for the words of encouragement and for the visit.

Staak Sander ;
    I am more than happy to read such great praises and motivating words
    from a great person like you are. I feel good if you see improvements,
    thank you for the visit and for the support.

Name:  001.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  279.0 KBName:  002.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  295.6 KB
    Name:  003.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  260.1 KBName:  009.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  331.0 KB

Sketchbook
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!
    DeviantArt
    blog

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You don't update enough! Your work is fantastic, and your portraits and figures have a lot of potential, and personality! As long as you keep pushing, you really don't have that far to run before you hit the jackpot! But, you know as well as anyone that there are no ceilings to life, and that's what makes life so wonderful, doesn't it? Keep pushing, keep sketching, drawing and painting. Let's see more! Your work and words inspire so many.

45. The Following User Says Thank You to Misty Feather For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

I donít update enough I know, life just interferes for me to be more active,
    thank you for the words of encouragement Feather, and you are
    definitely right, we will hit the jackpot sooner or later.

Name:  004.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  314.3 KBName:  005.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  341.9 KB

Sketchbook
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!
    DeviantArt
    blog

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ahh yeah nice booty! loving the pencil pages makes me wanna pick one up again! keep it up!

48. The Following User Says Thank You to NigredoMac For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I love to see all your sketches, they're so many! And another thing I like is reading your words of wisdom in every post you make, you're truly the light in the dark with so many cool things to say. (not nearly as deep but, A for effort right?) Anyway! Your illustrations are filled with mood, and you don't seem scared about trying different things. I do think however that some of your latest illustrations have a bit too much rim light, but hey, everyone loves rim light. Keep things going, try new things, experiment, have fun, be awesome. Great job!! Will definitely come back for inspiration and encouragement.

50. The Following User Says Thank You to Uiriamu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Surreal sketches! Keep up the good work.

52. The Following User Says Thank You to Misty Feather For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Damn brother.

I've been checking your sketchbook every now and then for few years already. I have to say they progress you've made has been amazing and growing exponentially towards the end. I know you'll beat all the shit you're up against and come out of it even stronger. Take your time and whatever you need. And when you're ready don't forget to come back to art.

All the best

My sketchbook here: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...75944&page=999
    (some nudity may occur)

54. The Following User Says Thank You to Myllys For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Heck yea!!!!!!!More updates!!!!!!! Love seeing this man!! Keep pushing it! You sketches are looking great, its really going to give you a good foundation under your badass painting skills which i need to acquire from you hahahah Thanks again for the support over in my sketchbook! Looking forward to seeing more!

56. The Following User Says Thank You to Joseph Church For This Useful Post:

Page 88 of 89 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 373