Sketchbook: Products of a Deranged Imagination - Page 77

View testimonialsView Artwork
Page 77 of 91 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,310 of 2724
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,762 Times in 2,488 Posts
    Follows
    Following

Cristina;
    A creativity land is what we are building, there is no doubt about that. It’s easy to fall back
    to our roots and don’t want to leave our comfort zones. For example I didn’t do nothing
    new today, just regular sketches, you are right I should definitely push my self more harder.
    Thank you very much for being here lately, and for helping me getting better.

Vulgar;
    Thank you very much for the encouragement, means a lot. You have
    some cool webpage with some interesting text within.

Push the pace and draw more, that is our goal.

Name:  005.jpg
Views: 478
Size:  219.0 KBName:  015.jpg
Views: 460
Size:  255.1 KB
    Name:  HourglassConcepts.jpg
Views: 458
Size:  339.9 KBName:  MineCartConcepts02.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  208.2 KB
    Name:  008.jpg
Views: 481
Size:  318.1 KB

Sketchbook
    [last update; 12th September 2014]
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!
    DeviantArt
    blog

...looking for a freelance work...
    In search for a Freelance work
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    very nice pencil sketches, I must try make something in SketchUp and paint in PS, nice :-)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to xiw For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I really enjoy those last doggish/bearish heads and you have very cool studies (hourglasses, mine carts) very nice and sweet line; makes the forms pop! And about those nightmarish environments thumbails, lovely.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrJackk For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    wow lotz of activity man!!! Im loving it! I really dug those perspetcive thumbnails you did, i liked the sketch versions better than the google sketchup one. I think they have a great flow and life to them, would love to see some rendered pictures of those. It looks like you could make a whole town with those kinds of drawings. Keep up the awesome work! Everything is looking great!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Joseph Church For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Those chicken houses look really pro, so cool it makes you want to have chicken. Keep it up! ; )

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Darsy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Really like post #2288 the mood is really good, keep doing what ya doing

13. The Following User Says Thank You to will123will For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Tomek;
    Sketchup is a magical tool, especially if you are more into 3D things. Thank you
    for your words of encouragement and for your visit.

MrJackk ;
    My main goal is to become a concept artist and an illustrator, so I am always working
    on the skills that will bring me closer to those goals, new concepts everyday, I am glad
    that you like them, and the most important is that you left a reply, it means so much
    to me in my further motivation.

Joe ;
    I have more time for art these days, after all it was Easter time, what’s better to do
    than to draw. I am always more into 2D art than 3D of course, but I also don’t want
    to be totally uneducated about 3D things, so I thought that I will do something in
    Google sketchup or even in Zbrush in the near future. We have to evolve all the time.
    But as I said, my base will be always the traditional graphite pencil and the good ol paper.
    I like to create buildings like I did with the chicken farm and with the other buildings,
    designing those buildings, makes my imagination to evolve and it makes my soul to relax.
    Thank you for being a friend and for supporting all the time.

Darsy ;
    Chickens are a very useful animals, cause people living in concrete jungles would not
    have what to eat, if they would not have the people living on farms, breeding chickens
    and other animals which produce valuable food. So big respect to the chicken population.
    Thank you very much for the visit and for your kind reply.

Will ;
    I am happy you like that tree house painting, thank you for the encouraging reply.

Oh some beautiful new color scheme for conceptart.org

Name:  Pig01.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  289.2 KB
    Name:  014.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  301.4 KB

Sketchbook
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!
    DeviantArt
    blog

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Oh yeah That what I've call it < draw machine brain > I like the idea of draw ideas traditionally and transfer it to digitally #method.

#2288 : Lovely idea The best way to paint one sketch each time . I love that painting and the colours .

Master bear : Keep the distance away from the the kids LOL

I like the face study as usual the comments add joyful spirit to your drawing.

keep it up my friend

Rafid Qlotzan

Last edited by qlotzan; April 4th, 2013 at 07:14 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to qlotzan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Rafid, thank you very much for the kind words my friend.

Name:  013.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  289.8 KB

Name:  WoodHouseNight01.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  104.4 KBName:  WoodHouseNight02.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  124.8 KB
    Name:  WoodHouseNight03.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  221.5 KB

Sketchbook
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!
    DeviantArt
    blog

Thanks
    Thanked 1,104 Times in 865 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    oi, the house looks great and moody! very nice. and look, I think you've actually drawn real wood getting handled for once hehe. thanks for the support, it means a lot to me. and please keep up the great work. I really liked the pig-nosed bear ^^

>>SKETCHBOOK. you'll visit me. I'll visit you, we'll have a tea party. with arts and shit. it'll be dreamy. stop by.
    >>mah tumbr

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ashess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey dude, Solid progress in here. Loving the digitals and the story thing, keep it going. ;-)

22. The Following User Says Thank You to RandAlThor For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Page 37 I love those ideas bring some of these in the next update . Please please Products of a Deranged Imagination
    Products of a Deranged Imagination

24. The Following User Says Thank You to qlotzan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Damn, I leave for a week and a new page has popped up!
    Post 2284 I was just thinking those look like warcraft bulidings ( after just reading an article on the original game in retro gamer) and lo and behold its what you had planned, mission accomplished

Have you thought about putting your Tim Burton esque buildings into a bigger scene? That would be cool.
    Keep it coming my man.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay Dee For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Nice work! The mood of your little blue house is great. It's a fun, but dark style, sort of tim burton'ish. It looks great! Your line work is looking great as well. Keep posting!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to chevy28360 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Ashess;
    oi, slippery woods are getting handled pretty easily and nicely above so children can also view it.
    Thank you for the words of warmness.

RandAlThor ;
    Thank you very much for the visit and for the reply my friend.

Rafid ;
    Now these are things that make me happy and that brings me back in time. You see my friend,
    you have the right skill and knowledge to point out something that means much to me, and that
    can motivate me to do more. Sometimes I feel that I didn’t improved at all, and that all I
    do is going to waste, but then you appear, and you show me the right way and you are giving
    me the reason to keep rolling on. I remember these animal/human mixture paintings. Those
    were some nice times, and you have teleported me back directly to those days. I should do
    more paintings like these are, thank you for doing this move and for making my day, for
    making my whole week. Cheers buddy.

Jay Dee ;
    There are time periods when I get lazy and unmotivated and then I do and draw nothing,
    but this last week was a real motivating one, and I had fun of doing art. The good old
    Warcraft one and two, I remember those games, just like it was yesterday. The Tim
    Burton building should be more detailed, now as you mentioned, maybe I will make
    it a bigger resolution and work some details out on it. Thank you for being so kind
    to come here and to support me, to motivate me.

chevy ;
    I love the work of Tim Burton, especially Beetlejuice and Edward Scissorhand. I should
    work more on that house environment. Thank you very much for the kind words.

Name:  017.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  268.1 KBName:  018.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  277.8 KB

Quake I, have to repeat, one of the best computer games
    that I ever played in my life.

Name:  Quake Wizard Graphite.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  229.6 KB

Sketchbook
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!
    DeviantArt
    blog

30. The Following User Says Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,667 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    hey Plissken! wow man i am in shock at how much you have already updated since my last visit!! amazing! your pencil work is getting much much better! really loving those ones! and the blue pen sketches as well! your hard work is showing. you are progressing much faster at this level! keep it up man, it is very motivating to see such dedication!!

MY SKETCHBOOK!
    Some Sketchbooks you should check out! --->
    (expect this list to change alot)
    Mattinian
    RazorB
    Albino-Z
    MatejaPetkovic
    Cold
    Jama

32. The Following User Says Thank You to NickyBeats For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Nicky my mate, thank you very much for the quick and encouraging response, I thought that
    Friday evening (it’s evening at my place) is a really non active period on CA, but you’ve
    surprised me in a graceful fashion. And I think that with this post #2310, we are closing
    this page and breaking to a new one, just like destiny closes old pages and bring us new ones.
    Just as rainy and cold days going down on us, the new sunny and beautifully warm ones
    are coming and rising up on the horizon. Our future will be delivered to us pretty
    soon in it’s highest bloom. Hold your fingers together, clench your teeth and look directly
    up to the sky. Bad times are meant to die, and our wings are made for us to fly.

Sketchbook
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!
    DeviantArt
    blog

34. The Following User Says Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Great couple of updates, man your a machine... i'm lucky if i can find an hour to paint lately ;-(

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RandAlThor For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Okay, very colorful. I will definitely try some pop-corn while looking at the houses.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to clanlord For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Pinocchio’s Adventures Chapter I pt.II

Geppetto wasn’t so nice either. Albeit looking harmless and gentle outside,
    a real ol’ fella and gentleman,
    deep inside he had his slobbery sodomic thoughts and wishes toward the bomb bottomed round
    breasted always gamesome, cheerful secretly provoking Blue fairy. He was of course aware and
    was well informed about the situation between Pinocchio and fairy. It was a real pleasure for him
    to see these young two creatures together, observing the warmth of love that has been blossoming
    between them. However this natural instinct in him was more stronger, this animal that was trying
    to break loose and to shag little fairy till coma. To crack and wreck her behind, till her legs gave out.
    It was something inevitable in his foreseen future.

Geppetto wasn’t totally without peaches. Every now and then, when
    he got some gold coins from local freelancing, he could afford a few bucks to dip his stick, into
    some of the old village prostitutes with a lot of mileage. But cousins, you have to understand that
    the old saggy chicken meat will never be the same as a young tight and fresh one. Even the aroma
    and the distant influence is different. So Geppetto, no matter how many times, coming to max
    ecstasy with his conventional usual lady sharegivers, his libido was kept disappearing in the depths
    of the misty jungles, and his heart was beating like a drum. He wanted fairies ass so bad. Burning
    soul and heart on fire, there are no stoves without glimmering desires. He decided to risk it,
    he decided to put his pride, honesty and reputation on a line. The steak was high of course, but
    just one dip of his sticky veined weed into the cracked peach of heavenly fairy was worth it. At
    least in his mind, it was a definite worthy exchange. Pinocchio was very close to his old heart,
    it was literally his creation, so he tried to pull things off without the little wooden head to suspect
    anything.

It was nine o clock and six minutes in the morning. Fresh coffee and tasty milk aroma could
    be sensed in the kitchen, and breathtakingly beautiful flower odor was entering through the
    widely opened windows.
    Pinocchio went off to school. As Geppetto followed him out to their garden gates, he was
    quickly rushing back into the house, to welcome Blue fairies regular appearance in the morning.
    As he was entering on the front entrance to the kitchen, he realized that fairy was already there,
    collecting Pinocchios chaotically disorganized toys pencils and books from the floor. By the way,
    fairy was well known about her diligence and righteous always disciplined and willing to help
    attitude and behavior. Bent over faced away from Geppetto, her perfectly shaped bottom was
    arrogantly provokingly pointing directly at the old mans surprised, stoned from erotic energy face.
    He was being left breathless, and his old heart started to beat in an insane rhythm. Fairy realizing
    that he entered the room, she kept on doing what she was doing, having nothing specific on her mind,
    still in a bent over position she started her regular everyday ranting, about Pinocchio being
    mischievous and naughty again. But the old man’s mind was clouded, he already knew from a few
    days back, that he was preparing for this occasion, he was planning his text for this day, and now
    destiny created a situation and a position, where he could fully blast on with his masterplan.

He slowly started to unfreeze, and started to return from his dizzy state, and what he realized
    that he’s got a huge very strong monster erection. Glancing down on his pants, he noticed that
    there’s a large tower of warning, which cannot be hidden in any kind of way. So if fairy
    turns around, there will be no way that he can explain him self out of this. Plus there are
    her special mental and mind reading abilities, so he is definitely roasted. There was only
    one way to go, and he knew that, he felt it. He kept on looking at her bottom and her
    outstandingly shaped uniquely attractive legs, now a bit spread apart, her stance was
    fixed and created for only one thing. The see-through blue dress on her was there just to poorly
    hide, something that is so nonhidable. Geppetto stepped forward, being only a few inches from
    reaching her. In his wood carving strong left hand, already holding his suddenly massive pulsating
    rockhard drill, he was ready to pummel the little gorgeous innocent.
    In his eyes the instinctive animosity and the monster surfacing, with brutal messy sexual intentions.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sketchbook
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!
    DeviantArt
    blog

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Name:  001.jpg
Views: 757
Size:  336.4 KB
    Name:  002.jpg
Views: 705
Size:  317.6 KB

Sketchbook
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!
    DeviantArt
    blog

41. The Following User Says Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    nice balls... second figure from left thers something wrong in legs... rest of figures are nice, you have good sketching style skools are awesome

43. The Following User Says Thank You to xiw For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hey man thanks for stopping by my sketchbook! great to see you got back in the game, lovely drawings, though not all my taste haha
    by the way i got a new usb and pumped out a badass mario, check it out sometime man.

"Art is never finished, only abandoned." Leonardo Da Vinci

My Sketchbook:
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...=1#post3362160

art website:http://calebportfolio.webs.com/

45. The Following User Says Thank You to blazingdimensions For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Snake, this one(post 2303) is BLOODY GOOD! Very atmospheric work.

47. The Following User Says Thank You to lifelover For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    now that long distance piece of junk you have there, I bet you can draw a stripper doing pole dance around it Keep on rocking!

49. The Following User Says Thank You to Jr.Molcak For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Finally I access to CA again . OMG I tried to access to the website using other than google chrome web browser,
    but I couldn't success to see Conceptart.org forums.

By the way, you've press the key to start your engine of your hand connect it with the brain created good sketches.

Skulls!!!! My favourite subject. I really like the way of put a personality for each skull.

Love shading !!!

keep it up Plissken.

51. The Following User Says Thank You to qlotzan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yes boY! Studies! You have to put a 18+ here! haha

53. The Following User Says Thank You to clanlord For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    awesome stuff man i like thos skulls and that headless batch with that D, LOL keep it up man

55. The Following User Says Thank You to Freshfool For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    When plissken stop posting that's mean we are waiting a real surprise

57. The Following User Says Thank You to qlotzan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey m8 whers the new artworks?

59. The Following User Says Thank You to xiw For This Useful Post:

Page 77 of 91 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 283