Sketchbook: Products of a Deranged Imagination - Page 76

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 76 of 89 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,280 of 2646
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,328 Times in 1,086 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Good, good, keep it up!

Sketchbook

Portfolio

Danny_K Icecold

"Good artists are the crappy artists who never gave up!!"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cristina Zabava For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Where are you big guy, It's been a real long time you don't post any activity , hopefully you have good moment and healthy life.

All the best for the best "sex master style" LtPlissken .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to qlotzan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You better have stopped posting because you were to busy becoming pro. Seriously man I miss seeing your posts around the forums!

CHECK OUT MY FRIEND'S SB OVAH HERE >> deer's sketchbook

>>DeviantArt|SketchBook<<

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kamikazel33t For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,717 Times in 2,449 Posts
    Follows
    Following

I'm here everyday, this place is like a shielded kevlar protected cradle of my mental and physical health,
    a reasonable approach to this cruel material reality
    just gathering the soul strength to post something useful and meaningful enough in the near future

At this moment I am not able to do anything creative or understandable.
    Sorry, thank you my friends for being with me all the time, in
    the hard periods of the misty sublimity and in a stormed weathers. I will be here pretty soon,
    back again to show appreciation for all the things that you did for me.
    Just human beings. We are all.

Sketchbook
    [last update; 21st June 2014]
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!
    DeviantArt
    blog

...looking for a freelance work...
    In search for a Freelance work

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by LtPlissken View Post

I'm here everyday, this place is like a shielded kevlar protected cradle of my mental and physical health,
    a reasonable approach to this cruel material reality
    just gathering the soul strength to post something useful and meaningful enough in the near future

At this moment I am not able to do anything creative or understandable.
    Sorry, thank you my friends for being with me all the time, in
    the hard periods of the misty sublimity and in a stormed weathers. I will be here pretty soon,
    back again to show appreciation for all the things that you did for me.
    Just human beings. We are all.

Hi Plissken, I may not have a lot of time right now to post or do art, but you're in my thoughts! Busy moving intoa new house with a .... *gasp* full size studio!

---- - ó
    sehertu mannu narāṭu ina pānāt öagapīru ningishzidda
    abrahadabra

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Izi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi matey

I clicked the thanks bit and it went haywire so i put it here instead, Glad you are well mate stay that way and post when you can.

all the best buddy.

A great kind hearted lumbering bullock

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=209918 = my Sketchbook

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightship69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Been way too long man. Hope you are fine. See you soon!

sense of purpose
    my sketchbook

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sin eater For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Loving the updates mate. Keep up the work and inspiration!

Freelance illustrator! Looking for any commisions.

I do Book covers, editorials, conceptual art, character design, CD/DVD covers, comic book covers, graphic novels, double page spreads and anything else visual!!!

Sketchbook - http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...93#post3003293

Hit me up on http://www.behance.net/JasonFullwood and http://artistjasonfullwood.blogspot.com/

17. The Following User Says Thank You to j-ace For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    LtPlissken , I am truly amazed by your adventureous crusade into the unknown depths of the unconscious creative mind. I raise you a glass , and some more and hope you do honor us with your presence even further down the road of life.

Great sketchbook , great people around and a great community . Cheers and here's a pair of boobs for your pleasure.

Name:  Character Sketch 05 boobs.jpg
Views: 566
Size:  220.3 KB

Please visit , comment , critique and have a chat with me

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Rostas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,477 Times in 3,686 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Since when did you have to post anything meaningful? You could imbibe a still life with meaning.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Spot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    thanks man for dropping by my sketchbook, really ltPlissken that's the best advice i have ever gotten by the way i found a way to do mirror sketches in photoshop, by using actions, thats how i did those silhouettes.i will work hard and spend longer on studies, gotta keep pushing myself. love your work as always man , keep up the great work wise lieutenant.

"Art is never finished, only abandoned." Leonardo Da Vinci

My Sketchbook:
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...=1#post3362160

art website:http://calebportfolio.webs.com/

23. The Following User Says Thank You to blazingdimensions For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Even the most 'meaningless' artwork can hold meaning with somebody, it's lovely to see so many people really appreciate your work. Although there are times we feel we cannot create anything, you get past that and continue to create your art again when you're ready. Saying that, even reading your words, they can be an artwork on their own! I look forward to seeing your next update and am here hoping your creativity comes back to you soon

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Spirit For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,328 Times in 1,086 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I hope you'll be back soon, posting your drawings.
    I keep coming back and see no new post, the page is empty.

And here's a cute kitty to cheer you up ^_^

Name:  428233_341110375934266_218692601509378_949567_1124799096_n.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  15.1 KB

Sketchbook

Portfolio

Danny_K Icecold

"Good artists are the crappy artists who never gave up!!"

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cristina Zabava For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I sense a change in the air and it shows in your art, post 2221 abandoned tower and your christmas card, classic plissken style yet keeping your goal of staying clean which is beautiful.
    And that bell, just hillarious man I think only you could come up with crazy ideas like that. Your head studies starting back from page 45 if I remember correctly are brilliant aswell, just love your sketchy lines, the flow and the contours.

Its been too long, injuries come and go, some stay but you are master of your destiny and nothing will stop you from doing what you dream so dream it, and make it happen.

I know you will.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay Dee For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Hello every 1. I think it’s time to report in again, after two months of absence. The reason of
    this disappearance was cause of me being between two jobs. I was aiming to change my life to a better, was
    going for a more reasonable monthly income. I had to switch towns and to rent an apartment. I
    moved to a bigger city, I went broke, and failed in some kind of way. Overall when some changes
    happen in my life, I go bananas and lose control over reality. That just proves how much of a weak
    individual I am, not worthy for any battles or any useful actions in this stormy crowd. Just when you
    think that you have the real and true warrior spirit, then there comes something that will make you
    break like a worthless feeble straw. There are many failures in this life and there are many paths
    that will lead your mind to a wrong state of hate. When you are not relaxed and when you are not
    stress free than it’s so hard to draw. Art is not a labor work, it should be enjoyed, should be embraced,
    as something high and something that is larger than life. Those who don’t understand this, are missing
    the point of everything. Live poor or live rich, in the end we will meet at the same place. Our bodies
    will disintegrate in the same passionate wormy humid way. I bounced back right where I was before.
    Home sweet home, happy thoughts all around. Money is for fagots and fools. I like to live poor.
    I should cut down the long story short, and maybe leave my philosophy for the more happier days.

All you friends and good people, who supports me and keep coming here, I want to give thanks
    once again. I also want to use a nasty trick, and not reply individually as I used to do before.
    If anyone of you disagree for not responding individually, please note me.
    There is so much replies since I didn’t posted, it’s just amazing, it makes me feel overrated and
    ungrateful again. Sorry everyone for me being such a waste of time. I really don’t have any qualities
    that deserves any attention. All I bring is a crooked dirty dusty hat to the table. I want now to draw more
    than I ever did before, I want to prove that I worth something, I visited some of your sketchbooks, and
    I will try to keep up with the others. This community made me to evolve, as a human being and as an
    artist. I am far from shiny, but with all your help I will become cleaner and better. So, no more text
    and crazy monologues for now. This post is just a humble thing that will serve me to get back on track.
    Will try to upload a few pages of sketches, and will continue drawing from this moment.

Name:  002.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  167.2 KB
    Name:  006.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  337.3 KB
    Name:  007.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  309.1 KB
    Name:  016.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  184.7 KB

Last edited by LtPlissken; March 28th, 2013 at 02:51 PM.
    Sketchbook
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!
    DeviantArt
    blog

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    ah, how wrong you are my friend! you are not weak for falling down and despairing. that happens to all of us. (even lucky, pampered me!) But the strong, the true warrior artists just get back up again and start anew. and here you are, determined to be better and work harder then you ever did. how is that not true strength?
    I really enjoyed yuor character faces, and the dog making advances at the woman made me laugh so hard!
    I do not think what you brought to the table was sadly lacking in anyway. these drawings were done with love and care and skill! and it is obvioulsy quite a few hours right there.

and there you see, all you have to do is feel good about yourself, and I know the true walhalla is only one door away!
    keep on making it happen! I'll be there to cheer you on!

>>SKETCHBOOK. you'll visit me. I'll visit you, we'll have a tea party. with arts and shit. it'll be dreamy. stop by.
    >>mah tumbr

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ashess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yes you are back!!!! Im so happy to hear from you again!!! Im sorry about all crap that has been happening to you, life can really send you over the edge sometimes and even as your falling your realize you saw your girlfriend cheating on you on the way down then see your car explode then you land on a small cat and right before you take your last sight a school loan bill collectors says he is giving your debt to your children. BUt like ashess says if you can come back from all that you will be stronger and wiser in the end! What does not kill us, makes us stronger. "Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women. !!!!!! Cant wait to see more!!

Last edited by Joseph Church; March 29th, 2013 at 12:24 AM.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joseph Church For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,606 Times in 1,975 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    life is a funny thing. it can lift you up high, and steadily push you up and up until you are ready to overflow with joy and happiness. and right then, at that moment when you are sure that you must be indestructible, your about to reach out to touch heaven, and then, for no apparent reason whatsoever, it will hurl you back down to the ground with a force that will drive you into the deepest pits of this world. when you are pushed down far enough the pressures that life can apply can make the strongest person on the planet feel smaller than a tiny insect. insignificant. its truly evil. i wont pretend to know what it is you are going through, or what you have had to feel and deal with, but i do know that i too have been crushed under life's weight before. for a long time. art is the only thing that kept me alive. thats truth. i am saying this to you, not to tell you that everything is going to be fine, and the worst is behind you, but to tell you that because you are back and doing something that you love again, you have proved that you wont lay down and admit defeat to this bitch. your still here, still breathing, your mind still works and your heart still beats on. so clear your mind, push negative thoughts and negative people away from you, and just do you. stay strong and stay positive.

you also said that you feel unworthy of all this praise you have been given in here, but hell no dude, you deserve every ounce of it. everytime i see my sketchbook bumped with your name next to it i always light up and get a huge smile on my face. haha i seriously love your posts in my sketchbook man. it truly brightens up my day, so hell yes dude you definately deserve to have that feeling returned to you. just as life can stomp you into the dirt, it can also be a truly beautiful thing. dont forget that.

this song came on the radio while i was writing this, and its just too perfect ha.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Paz3WA5yQ

MY SKETCHBOOK!
    Some Sketchbooks you should check out! --->
    (expect this list to change alot)
    Mattinian
    RazorB
    Albino-Z
    MatejaPetkovic
    Cold
    Jama

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NickyBeats For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Ashess;
    Those are strong and motivating words my friend, and you are right, Iíve decided to put even
    more energy into drawing and art, we will conquer new fields, fields of sunshine, happiness and
    glory. A sad day can turn to a gorgeous one, when I have good friends like you around me. Thank you.

Joe;
    Hello, thank you for the kind words, yes life can be a real downfall from time to time, but donít
    worry itís not all that bad. The biggest problem is to go without money and without any strong
    material background, but that will not kill us, just as you said, it will make us stronger. There
    are many people living poor, but they still donít give up, they are fighting their fights, so should
    we. I think that your art has blossomed big time lately, and I think that a bright future awaits us.
    Be strong and stay cool, thank you for the motivational reply.

Nicky;
    Hey there, thank you for visiting and for writing me, encouraging me and motivating me to
    go further and to live my life with more understanding and tolerance. Things are not that bad,
    being left without money is not the end of the world, many of them going through this day by
    day, and they are still strong enough to do things that can makes this earth a better place.
    Greed and false pride can drive us to the deepest abyss, into dark and gloomy sorrow pits.
    I think that this community is great and it always gave me the will power and motivation to
    go on, no matter what happened in my outside world. Thank you for being here and for
    changing things to a better. I appreciate every word that you wrote, thank you.

So generally, being without money is not a big problem, not being able to pay your bills
    is an everyday reality now, and can lead to a stressful way of existence, but itís still not
    a factor that should shut a human being down, itís not a determining factor that should
    keep you away from enjoying this lifeís everyday treasures and pleasures. A positive
    attitude and a healthy mindset, should make us go and feel better. Together we can
    create and achieve something that seems unachievable at this moment.
    All we need to do is stay together and draw till our hands go numb.
    And then draw some more.

Name:  008.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  287.9 KBName:  009.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  291.3 KB
    Name:  007.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  314.6 KBName:  004.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  222.2 KB
    Name:  Head.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  205.2 KB

Sketchbook
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!
    DeviantArt
    blog

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,606 Times in 1,975 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    yea dude!! these are really awesome! it really feels like the sketches are just relaxed, not forced at all, but you just opened up your mind and let it pour out onto the page. i love these! nice job on the perspective studies as well! i really wish you the best man, keep your head up and your pencil down!

MY SKETCHBOOK!
    Some Sketchbooks you should check out! --->
    (expect this list to change alot)
    Mattinian
    RazorB
    Albino-Z
    MatejaPetkovic
    Cold
    Jama

41. The Following User Says Thank You to NickyBeats For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I MISSED THIS PLACE!!! You've gotten so much better! You were a big motivator for me when I started on here and I'm glad you've kept it up better than me ^.^

43. The Following User Says Thank You to Killasandra For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for yet another amazing comment over in my sketchbook man!!!! Im so happy to see some perspective studies here, you know me, im crazy about perspective hahahaha Really digging the sketches as well. I agree, we will be pimpimg them hoes and swimming in gold my friend hahahahah

45. The Following User Says Thank You to Joseph Church For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,477 Times in 3,686 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Love the figure sketches - so much life in them. I hope you get life sorted soon.

47. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Spot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Pozdrav zemljace, interesantni radovi/studije napredujes nema sta, samo cepaj napred! (Interesting works/studies, you're progressing that's for sure, keep on!)

Concept Art > http://www.conceptart.org/showthread.php?t=267784

For hi-res (original) images of these designs, please got to http://nenadgojkovic.deviantart.com/gallery/ Client work can be found there as well (and only there).
    Available for freelance work, contact me via nenad.designs@yahoo.com

49. The Following User Says Thank You to NenadGojkovicCA For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Nicky;
    Thank you for the friendly words and encouragement again. You are a true mate.

Sandra;
    I am glad that you are back and that you are here, I hope that youíll stay and that
    youíll keep on drawing and sharing your love. I feel very happy to hear that I can be
    a motivator for someone. Makes my heart and soul to grow, I have to draw now more.
    I am really pumped and feel euphoric cause of replies like yours is. Thank you very much.

Joe;
    Swimming in gold and enjoying on the beach we will indeed. Pimping hoes haha.
    Keep up the positive spirit, we will be at the top of the mountain very soon. We will never start to fade.

Mrs.Spot;
    I am happy that you love the figures. Life will be sorted out pretty soon, itís not so serious, I just
    like to make a drama out of nothing, I am like a spoiled child. Thank you for helping me and
    for supporting all these years. Cheers.

Nenad;
    Pozdrav prijatelju, drago mi je da ti se svidjaju neki od mojih radova. Ja se divim tvom sketchbooku,
    lep pocetak, nadam se da ces da nastavis da postujes i da cemo jos pricati. Hvala na poseti.

Hello children. Did you all finished your homework today? Cause I did.
    I dreamt that I am a chicken, then I woke up and realized that I am really a chicken.
    So I have drawn this perspective chicken farm concepts, and I have also drawn some
    other buildings, you can see the names written beside.

Name:  BuildingConcepts01.jpg
Views: 594
Size:  439.8 KBName:  BuildingConcepts02.jpg
Views: 602
Size:  443.8 KB

I've started to draw with graphite pencils on paper, then I scanned it, and
    overpainted in Photoshop. Then I used the software Google Sketchup to model the Sawmill.
    After I used Photoshop and some textures to finish it. These buildings are suitable for games
    like Warcraft, Civilization, Age of Empires and similar strategy games. Or they are suitable
    also just for watching. You can sit infront of the computer open these drawings and paintings
    and you can watch them while you are eating popcorn, icescream. You can eat icescream
    while you scream. And watch these buildings at the same time.
    Name:  BuildingConcepts03.jpg
Views: 542
Size:  384.6 KB

Sketchbook
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!
    DeviantArt
    blog

51. The Following User Says Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    we are indeed all chickens in the mill! ah, but I really like those buildings. and the one you finished looks really awesome. It sounds like a lot of work, but definitely worth it.

>>SKETCHBOOK. you'll visit me. I'll visit you, we'll have a tea party. with arts and shit. it'll be dreamy. stop by.
    >>mah tumbr

53. The Following User Says Thank You to ashess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Wiiii Ashess I am so happy that you visited at Saturday evening, I felt so crazy today
    and worried at the same time. How are you feeling today mentally and emotionally?
    I think that you are one of the clearest souls, honest that a person can meet. Sun will
    always shine for us, and darkness will be for the crooked ones.
    You motivated me to write something. Yes, you are the one
    who motivated me now.

Yes, most probably you know, itís about Pinocchio.
    Earlier when I was talking about his existence, his real existence, some of the regular people read that
    text, but they didnít took it seriously enough, I wrote my thoughts down on paper also just
    because of that fact. So whatís the deal here?

Yesterdays local
    newspaper, confirmed his whereabouts and true identity. He lives in a small Italian village,
    below the hills near Giulianova.
    He was hiding all his wooden life in a small shack, sifting through
    the non caloric remains. He was broken and shattered, like a parliamentary reject, when the
    athletically built curvy blue fairy, shut his cracked shabby door on him.
    After this destructive happening, he was forced for years and years
    to sharpen his wooden well shaped cracked up splintered tool himself.

Donít get betrayed and fooled.
    The soft walking fairy did not left him because of the lack of romance and experience. She
    left him simple cause of the nearby newly baked well endowed forester. The forester was
    much younger than Pinocchio himself, and he was kinda simple minded, never read a book,
    eating mostly from the floor, urinating into beer bottles, and was showering only once in a month.
    But his endurance was on a high level, and when blood started pumping in his rubbery sponge
    like endings, he instinctively knew the mystic way, how to get and stay strong and hard for a
    long long time. Mrs. fairy needed no more. Mrs. fairies meaty bottoms up and down
    motion could drive any creature to insanity, and she could instantly easily turn dry even a mutated
    mega giant senseless elephant.

Pinocchio became a wreck of a wood pile. One night, in his deepest desperation, after a bottle
    of vodka rum, he left his stove fire burning a bit longer, and two of the local fame hungry
    journalists, revealed his hidden location. Even a bigger horror has been brought upon his life
    from this moment. Civilization struck the non civilization. Such a shame and sorrow. If
    you think that the journalists were so kind and nice to help him, and to make him famous,
    or if you think that they created a profit sharing reasonable plan, you are absolutely wrong.
    They were greedy just as most of us human beings are, and wanted all the fame for their selves.
    Caging him down bringing him right up publicly, embarrassment on a high level, destruction
    behind curtain. He is right up there, ready to be sold, on a miserable auction. You see my
    friends, how cruel and evil this world is. Instead that we embrace the love and knowledge,
    we are working against ourselves. We are only learning how to hate and how to betray and
    use each other. We finally found out that Pinocchio exists, and instead that we would give a
    little precious creature a chance to live, give him water and food, pay him a few not so
    expensive prostitutes, instead of all that we are instantly looking to make an earning out of him.
    Shame on us all, the bad side of humanity in general. We should follow the steps of righteousness
    and correctness. I am eagerly waiting for the next events, I am so interested, what will happen
    to poor Pinocchio. Will they sell him for real, and to who will they sell him? During the day,
    they also published all his private video tapes with Blue fairy. Nasty nasty slippery all around
    sloppy action. What a discouraging shameful deed to be broadcasted.
    All the material is in the air, and up on the internet, downloadable at any moment, on demand.

Sketchbook
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!
    DeviantArt
    blog

55. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Oh, what a sad and painful story you have toold us! I am glad to have inspired you to write, but feel equally sorry for little Pinoccio. it is a sad, sad thing when those who are different are taken advantage off. and sadder still, now pinoccio can no longer even enjoy the memory of his dear fairy, because he is shamed and ridiculed for the act! oh cruel irony, for the very proof of the fact that the blue fairy loved him, documentation of the act, is now prime cause for Pinoccio's embarresment!

>>mah tumbr

57. The Following User Says Thank You to ashess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Ashess, you are the only one who symphatize with poor Pinocchio. I also feel so sorry
    about him, but looks like no one else cares. It’s a truly sad happening, I am happy that
    you are here in these hard emotional times. I think that more stories about Pinocchio
    will follow pretty soon.

Before they monopolize things again out there,
    lets do our homework.
    Children?
    Homework?

Name:  WoodHousePencil.jpg
Views: 503
Size:  193.2 KB
    Name:  WoodhouseSteps.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  237.0 KB
    Name:  WoodHouseFinal.jpg
Views: 470
Size:  281.3 KB

Sketchbook
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!
    DeviantArt
    blog

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    maaan, i really like where your digitals are going .. in the last painting the color concept matches very well. maybe have some fun with lots of different brushes, too? sometimes it brings fun and more variety
    anyway, more like this! (:

60. The Following User Says Thank You to braineater For This Useful Post:

Page 76 of 89 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 375