Page 23 of 187 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Hey dude! Good to hear from you again! You seem busier than ever, which, of course, is a really good thing so keep doing that.

Some recommendations, I think you should start paying attention to composition. Look at your favourite artists works and look at how they compose their images. This help you tremendously with your own work. Also, draw more from life. Nature is and always will be the best designer, so take what she has to offer.

Those doodles are looking better and better. You're definitely improving
    Blog
    Sketchbook

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now."

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    you got the ideas though you need lots of studies especially from life which will help you with color and eye-hand coordination. also remember that repetition is the key to success even if you have to draw the same pose or same muscle group or same expression 20 times until you nail it.

cheers
    My Sketchbook

Friends
    IceCold

Blog
    Deviantart
    Facebook page

"There are no miracles, no tricks or secrets, only hard work. "

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Danny_K For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Heya! Long time no read

You have some great ideas but the best thing you could do right now regarding your skills is to LISTEN TO NOVBERT

He has some great advice to give and seems to speak from experience. The reason I'd like you to do more studies is that I like gory stuff and yours would be awesome drawn with proper anatomy

Don't beat yourself up about not improving right away, you seem to have all of these ideas running around your head that you want to get out, but try to take your time with a picture, use reference, check out how other artists you like have dealt with something you have problems with. Don't just give up. Drawing is a great hobby to have, you don;t have to make it a job to be serious about it. And I don't know about you, but I wouldn't trade the feeling I get when I'm satisfied with something I've drawn for anything.

I hope you continue
    Sketchbook .... Blog .... DevArt .... Tumblr

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The Whistler For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,238 Times in 4,272 Posts
    I've enjoyed looking through your SB. You've definitely improved greatly from page 1. Study more boobs - it's a tough job, but I'm sure you're up to it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Spot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Pozdrav!
    Evo me prijatelju nakon dužeg vremena! Puno,puno si napredovao i nisam imao pojma! Skice su ti sve preciznije i sa puno više detalja,a o idejama ne treba trošiti riječi
    Prejak si! Jedva čekam da sve završim pa da se pridružim ekipi!
    Živio!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to m.j. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,810 Times in 2,528 Posts
    Cameli ; thank you for visiting

Braintree ; thank you very much for visiting again and for viewing my paintings
    and drawings, I respect your presence here.
    I was trying some new technique like outlining my drawings and using so dark outlines
    for the contours. I know that it can flatten a drawing but when I fill up a page with so
    much scribbled subjects, then I have to separate them somehow, so I guess that the outlines help for the viewer to recognize easier the drawed shapes.
    Thank you for your support and for the encouragement.

Vritra ; I feel real bored when I have to do studies from life, but I will try to do those
    more often, no matter how dull that subject is. Thank you for your support.

surus ; interesting lines you wrote there, I like them. I appreciate every word that you wrote, you made me feel good, to go on, you made me more durable in my art quest. Thank you.

ThomasM ; thank you very much for being here and for the kind words.

Rotor ; I am not going through an art crisis, you got it wrong, I just got bored and lazy at the same time. Thank you for viewing my art and for being my supporter. Aprreciate your presence, as always.

sutapa ; hello, thank you, you are a true friend and I am more than happy now
    that I know that I inspired someone. There are some times when I am so unmotivated
    and I feel so bored to go on, but then someone like you shows up and gives me strength and power to do more, and to work harder than ever before. Thank you for being with me.

Pixie Trick ; Your sun shines right through my window.

MatejaPetkovic ; thank you for the advice, I will keep that in mind. I am happy that you have reviewed my art.

Donna; yeah, studies from life are boring. Thank you for you support. I know that you are away now, but I hope that you will be back pretty soon and that we will talk more.

Novbert ; you got it wrong, I am not in an art crisis, never was, I do not take it all so seriously I guess, I simply got bored from art and got lazy, loosened up, so I did not do any new things, I rather went surfin on the beach, stared too much at the sun, and went partying around so I have abandoned art for a certain period of time, but afterall I think that it was not a bad thing. As for your critics, you have never discouraged me, not once,
    you just helped me to improve, so please do continue like this, visit my sktchbook from time to time, that is if you will be willing to do it. I apologize for my late reply.
    Thank you for your support.

Peetaer ; pay attention to composition and draw more from life. Got it. Thank you very much for your support and for your kind words, I appreciate it.

Danny K ; hello friend, thank you for your advices, I respect your presence here.

Whistler ; Long time no read, you are right. I am looking not to make drawing as a job I am doing it more for fun, just as you suggested. Thank you for your advices. Please visit me again sometimes.

Black Spot ; hello, glad that you like my art, even if it is violent. I will definitely study more boobs, thank you for you support.

m.j. ; pozdrav prijatelju, drago mi je da te vidim i ovde. Evo nisam dugo radio nista zbog letovanja i svega toga, crtanje me bas i nije privlacilo tokom leta znas i sam, ali eto sad cemo nesto vec napraviti pa da nastavimo gde smo stali. Hvala na podrsci.

So here I am. For those who thought that I am dead, well I have to say, I am not. Not yet.
    I was away for a while, away from art. I want to apologize to the people who visited my sketchbook and replied, I apologize for my so delayed answers. I am happy that I have such a great support from you all. I will try to team play and to get some favors back, through my humble opinions and comments.
    As for the art is concerned, my latest work is this comic book that I will post now. This story which you can see below is my first digitally designed colored comic book. I did some comic books earlier in my life with graphite or with ink but I never did a digital version, so I thought that this will be the right time.
    The thruth is that I started with this project somewhere in May 2010 but then I lost interest in it and the work stagnated. So I did not do it at once, I rather painted page by page from time to time, managing to finish it barely after four months.
    It is important for me to mention that this short comic book is a remake of an old comic
    book which I did on paper with my brother somewhere 20 years ago, when I was around 10. The story is based on real characters, inspired by real characters who I know from my life. This was just an experimental and fun design, no harm was meant, and no bad thougts do I feel toward the persons that I included in my story. Hope you enjoy it.
    Last edited by LtPlissken; December 16th, 2013 at 09:04 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 1,077 Posts
    Hey man.. disturbing but intereesting work.. the best part about is that I think you are having FUN.. and that's the most important thing. =)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kungfoowiz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 Times in 879 Posts
    Haha man this work is maaad! Original though and thats very important! (Something I need to focus on myself rather than just studying all the time). Interesting stuff, and your pencils are getting better thats for sure
    Sketchbook: INSATIABLE CURIOSITY

Tumblr:http://lovegraphite.tumblr.com/

"We make our own fortunes and we call them fate" - Benjamin Disraeli

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ThomasM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,238 Times in 4,272 Posts
    Remind me not to play hide and seek with you. Very violent, but sort of funny as well.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Spot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    That comic may not be the best comic I have read, but luckily it isn't the worst. However, I would like for you to do some more anatomy studies.
    The Louisianian Sketchbook You can Comment and Criticize if you want.
    My Newgrounds Profile Warning: Politically Incorrect thoughts, view at your own risk.
    My Facebook Site I stopped using it years ago.
    Louisianian artists thread If you're from or live in Louisiana, don't hesitate to post here.
    My Profile Nothing else needs to be said.
    Trillian: Zenithian Oh, and I am also a GNASH supporter/promoter.
    Nintendo Network ID: FightingSeraph

20. The Following User Says Thank You to FightingSeraph For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 Times in 896 Posts
    Hello hello! Very interesting sketchbook you have, if you're having troubles forcing yourself to actually do any studies just sandwich them between your imaginative works.
    So
    Doodling- page of anatomy studies - doodling with the studies freshly in mind.

You might soak up more that way.

Anyways, keep up the good work!
    - Sketchbook - Society6 - Etsy
    Cheers

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Naidy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanks for stopping by my sketchbook!! ^_^
    Woah that some freeky comic you have here ^_^ and funny too =)
    Nice!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristoff For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Heyhey Plissky.
    Man I'd love to take a peek inside your head! The comic is nice and dark, it also has all kinds of interesting effects going on.
    Naidy's suggestion is great, it's what I do too because I suck at proper studying. This along with referencing while working on a piece can get you far.

Keep it up mate!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Rotor For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,810 Times in 2,528 Posts

Kungfoowiz; disturbing indeed, I am happy that you like it, thank you for visiting. Yes, actually I am enjoying doing things like this comic book was.

ThomasM; thank you for your input. Studies can kill a man, that is why I am doing more fun and joyful killing work.

Black Spot; Happy to see you here my friend. Violence is my middle name. We could play Hide and Seek sometimes, why not? I just love that game. Thank you very much for visiting.

FightingSeraph; thank you for being here. Yea, the comic is not so great, but it was fun doing it. I need to improve in anatomy definitely.

Naidy; thank you for visiting my sketchbook and for spending time with me to share your advices. I will try to do more studies. Visit more if you like.

Kristoff; I am so glad that you like the comic book. Thank you for posting here.

Rotor; Hello buddy, I am glad that you are still here, most of my old friends are gone, they not update their sketchbooks anymore. Thank you for your support. See you around.

I am here more than a year now, and I am subscribed for more than 65 sketchbook threadhs, but from those 65 peoples hardly five of them updates lately. They have all abandoned their cases, they all left, they left me alone here.
    My friends are all gone

Chainsaw Love Classics
    Last edited by LtPlissken; December 16th, 2013 at 09:05 AM.

Thanks
    Products of a Deranged Imagination

Page 23 of 187 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 ... LastLast