Sketchbook: Products of a Deranged Imagination - Page 22
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 22 of 87 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Nothing wrong with posemaniac study's.. i mean.. hell i should do them.. the more u practise those the better u get at it.. and the easyer u draw them with a stronger line and phose.

quake 1 that was an awesome game.. i loved that game.. was my first game i ever played onthe internet..

really like that concept with the bone's and weels.. u could do funny stuff with that. like he could boning things xD.. super smooth oiling machine he is then.

and the one from he came from behind :/ hahaha the girls deffo won't like that.

and constructive critisim.. pay some more attention to the heads u drawing. they seem to be a bit out of proportion and stuff.. keep them commin

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to oma For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi there,

Good thing I sent Mel Gibson. I see its a very effective way to make you update your sb.

I couldn't stop laughing when i was reading your dirty little letter/poem. Man! the funniest sh*t i saw for this entire week. Other funny part is her face!! OMG LOL. Seriously man, you have some wicked twisted imagination and you definitely know how to put it to good use . The distorted perspective that you have used is also interesting. Anyways check her shoulders; as they seem a little off to me. but its not a big deal.

Wanderlei Silva drawing is cool. But watch the shading on the jaw and the cheekbone as its kinda odd. Also the hard edge you have defined on the back of the head is little too hard. would have been better if it was little more smoother.

You should keep doing posemaniacs stuff anyway coz its so useful. I like the skeleton on wheels, kinda funny. btw add some details to your poor skeletons or you will forget those tiny bits. (pelvis, head, ribcage etc)

Stuff you have done from the imagination is great.I really like the ' Knight from above' and the 'Brute'.

"He came from behind' drawing ......OMG im laughing like a madman here....xD. Anyways, 2nd girl from the left; her visible leg is little off.

The quake 'Orge' concept is great. I really like it. But i hate it when you dont fully render them. Nevertheless nice job mate. Little thing that bothers me is the 'tube like' contraptions coming out of the chainsaw. Watch the perspective as it looks bit off. Maybe because its not fully rendered.

Really cool update man. Well done. Hoping to see more.

P.S. Thomas gave me some good list of books you may want to check his sb mate.

My Sketchbook

Check out my friends?
    Lt.Plissken | Ramalooke | ThomasM | shiNIN | kiwigarbage | Kungfoowiz | Bethany K. | Sivonja | equilerex

What man is a man, who does not make the world, better. -Kingdom of Heaven

4. The Following User Says Thank You to devastacio For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,358 Times in 1,154 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    who the fuck is phoenix marie?
    good sketches, now more loomis and bridgman yeah?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,154 Times in 1,077 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Looking good bro.. mm yip it's kind of strange for a while, but try it, do a day of it.. =)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kungfoowiz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It seems like you put a lot of time into your work and your forum posts. You're the coolest guy around here. Dont change, keep being awesome. Great Work as well!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jNeumann For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi Plissken! Your latest post is pretty great.

PheonixMarie...I think I went to school with that girl. I recognize that doofy face! HAHA

No seriously. It made me snorgle. Snort/giggle

SKETCHBOOK

BLOG

"Only put off till tomorrow, what you are willing to die left undone." -Pablo Picasso

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwigarbage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Lol you've a good sense of humor. Good sketches, man. The rendering on the Ogre is top notch! Keep it up.

Last edited by Flanagan; December 23rd, 2010 at 11:33 AM. Reason: misspelling

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Flanagan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,693 Times in 2,429 Posts
    Follows
    Following

Icon

shiNIN;
    When I was posting these last drawings, I was going to write in the end
    “shiNIN, please do not be too rough on them”, but I forgot it. Looks like
    you have felt my fear, so you went gentle, very nice from you. I am in the
    leg and feet learning phase, so often I do them wrong, nothing new for the
    knees also, hope that I will improve on that field. I called the guy Öcsi, cause
    he reminds me on a guy from my life, who we call Öcsi. Some dude, who has
    some brain malfunctions, and was raping some girls and things around the
    willage. Happy to hear that I motivated you in drawing naked chicks, hardly
    can wait to see them in your sketchbook. You could do some erotic stuff also.
    So I guess that the chances that we meet on facebook is pretty much equal to zero. Cute.
    Am I a smoothtalker? I guess I have just picked that perk on the start of
    the game, hope i didn’t made a mistake by doing that. I also have chosen
    the perks ’double charm’ , ’animal friend’, ’size matters’ and the ’Lady killer’.
    No matter how much is your current IQ, but it is raising every day, I felt that in the air.
    I am very happy that you wrote a reply and that you helped me out, I will send you some
    flowers this weekend, you just do not show them to your BF.

oma;
    Some of them suggests not using posemaniacs, cause the poses are unnatural, just like
    any other computer generated 3D models. I am not sure anymore, just confused curretnly.
    I should not ignit my Quake motivation and how that game influenced on my mind and soul,
    cause then I will finish up writing three pages here. I was playing that game in 1996/97 over
    and over again days and nights. What a trip.
    I will do some more stuff with the skeletons, as I will try to improve my anatomy knowledge.
    Good suggestion. The girls will have some major problem after the guy surprises them from
    behing, you just imagine. Thank you for the crits and for pointing out the head problems, will
    try to fix up those mistakes on my next ones. Thank you for the kind words and for the support.

devastacio;
    I was sitting today by the computer, and someone was knocking on my window. I was opening
    it surpisely, when I saw Mel Gibson standing there. In a drunk state. Got frightened to death, so
    I quickly updated. Good think that you sent him down my street. How much did you payed to him?
    Cheers me up even more than you, if I know that I made someone laugh, cause that was
    excactly my intention. Phoenix Marie, the head and upper body part are referenced, the lower body,
    and the perspective are from imagination, so I realize my mistakes. Will see about posemaniacs, some
    of them scared me away from it.
    He came from behind; the guy will have some merry Christmas
    after he enters if you know what I mean. Glad that you like the idea. Got some leg flaws, I registered
    it. The ogre is totally imaginary, there could be lots of flaws, but I am satisfied. I just wold not want
    to render it on purpose, I was aiming on the style like this is.
    Thank you for the detailed review, and for the time that you dedicated to my sketchbook, you
    know that I have no words to describe, how much I appreciate all this.
    Thank you.
    Will visit the Thomas sketchbook pretty soon.

ryanoir;
    She is a star in the adult entertainment business.
    You can google up her pictures.
    I know about Loomis, will try to do something from him, but I am
    not sure who is Bridgman, think I have forgot about him.
    Thank you for your comment.

Kungfoowiz;
    I will try to hold the pencil like that, and make some studies.
    Thank you.

jNeumann;
    I am really delighted if you think that I am the coolest guy around here.
    I am simply speechless.
    Thank you.

kiwigarbage;
    Hello Kiwi!
    Do you have her number for me?

Flanagan;
    Happy that you think that I got a good sense of humor.
    Thank you for visiting, come by anytime, you are always welcome here.

Nothing creative
    just daily studies;

Attached Images Attached Images          
    [last update; 28th March 2014]
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!
    ...looking for a freelance work...
    In search for a Freelance work

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    looking great buddy! George Brant Bridgman, who taught Loomis, was an anatomical author/teacher. He's released several books, constructive anatomy, guide to life drawing, book of a hundred hands and few little ones too. He focuses on construction, planes and the method of, obviously, constructing the figure with blocky shapes. His method is quite abstract and you won't get it at first, it also goes down well with loomis & or hogarth.
    keep it up my man! merry christmas!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey Hey, now this i really like. You finished the hands? well done mate.

Mel Gibson Works !!

Keep doing more hand studies as they tend to forget. Dont stick to formulas a lot when it comes to the hand instead take a note of relative distances and scales. btw you'll be much more comfortable drawing hands after you learn the muscle structure. so for now get a basic knowledge.

Keep going till facial muscles. Im going to finish the skin layer so that i can draw faces totally from the imagination. But may need to do lots of photo ref studies to master the fine details.

Well i may update here and there. Its just that i want extra time think about some new concepts and read some books (Loomis- Heads and Hands). Dont worry, ill be visiting ll my friends Sb's even im not updating. Btw Do they accept pencil renderings to EOW? This weeks EOW is an awesome topic. I feel bad that i cant paint yet. Have a good concept in my head but hey.... nvm

Anyways Merry Christmas my friend and thanks for everything. I really appreciate it.

Alright then, Lets party up. As you said in sb call Mel Gibson too and ask him to invite some hot chicks!

My Sketchbook

Check out my friends?
    Lt.Plissken | Ramalooke | ThomasM | shiNIN | kiwigarbage | Kungfoowiz | Bethany K. | Sivonja | equilerex

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    well snake i must say, that you are getting better and better, and I can see progress since my first post in your thread. gratz and keep up the good work

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 997 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I know I shoul draw like crazy and be happy by defalt but somehow it's so much better with having updates and some chat in the topics I subscribed
    I really enjoy the Mel Gibson stories

So it really was Öcsi. It was interesting to see a Hungarian word there
    Uhm, yeah, sometimes I behave nice and don't use my critic skills. I'm not nice but can behave like I would. Nice useful little technique

Posemaniacs... I personally find them graceful but boring, sexy real girls and boys motivate me more even if my SB doesn't really show that.
    Posemaniacs bodies aren't working like the real thing, I saw a picture that has a posemaniacs ref and it was copied well. Still, it was criticized anatomically and the critic was totally right. Don't believe posemaniacs but drawing from there isn't a problem in itself.

Oh hand studies, every beginner need to do those Aren't thumbs nasty uncooperative things? I have most problems with those.
    Btw, Spartan Camp #163 has an optional "Own hand study" this week. Spartan Camp always can use more hot chick figures too. It usually has noble and decent gals, boys and animals, we should spice things up, what d'ya think>?

Bridgman is great! Loomis has some cleanness and tips that can help a lot but Bridgman... He's really enjoyable, Bridgman studies usually cheer me up.

{my keyboard lack power right now, it took ages to write and I delete a lot...}

The big boob front girl next to the lil or missing boob back girl is kinda pleasing to look at, even her ballons aren't creepy and disgusting, unlike normal oversized ones that are simply aren't for human beings (I'm not a big boob lover... I don't like unbalanced things. Oversized boobs are anatomical flaws ).

I don't think I'm drunk yet but don't take me seriously today and I can't give anything useful crit or advice either.
    No harm was intended I usually fool around a lot, you somehow encourage me to be so even more. One day you will regret you invited me to roam free in your SB

Last edited by shiNIN; December 23rd, 2010 at 05:30 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to shiNIN For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Good hand studies, man. Hands are a bitch to draw from imagination so the more studies the better. Perhaps add some quick shading to get a good sense of form. Lovin' the busty women. Keep it up.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Flanagan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Plissken, my good sir! I trust you're doing well for your last batches of pictures are looking good.

I do believe your imaginitive works are showing a more sound understanding, but with the amount of work you've been doing that's not a surprise.
    Keep it up mate, and have a merry christmass (or any other religious seasonal holiday you choose to follow).

Take a look? - Sketchbook - Tumblr -
    Also, why not check these guys too?

Krysjez - Clur
    Cheers

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Naidy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Nice sketches man, Ogre in post #648 is my favourite from this page, so many memories!

My Sketchbook HERE
    My Blog HERE

26. The Following User Says Thank You to insanelight For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    haha, dude I love that shotgun drawing; twisted and humorous haha

Your stuff is coming along great, and I think Bridgman studies would help your figures out,
    and also check out Vilppu if you can. Keep up the good work : o

28. The Following User Says Thank You to jeremygordon89 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    #648 is a nice update. boobie-lady on the first image need an eyeshift to the left. boxer looks really realistic and the wheeled skeleton and the ogre-man look pretty funky.
    hands on #657 are pretty neat and life-like... seems like you got a nice amount of practice out of that- good job!

and ofc merry christmas- hope the holidays have been treating you good.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to equilerex For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Duno if u celebrating christmas, but merry christmas man. if u got a fridge for christmas, make sure to give me the freon. still need to build this reverse microwave. and nice hand studies.

Sketchbook

my subconscious does not stop begging my conscious to draw.
    hmm does that mean im a slave to my subconscious?
    at least it doesnt beg for crack. ha.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to mrd33ds For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,154 Times in 1,077 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    MARRY CHRISTMAS! You ROCK! =)

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Kungfoowiz For This Useful Post:

Where bears with balalaykas are on the Red Square
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    So, as I've understood, that you celebrating it later, for support of mass joy and cheerful mood I'll do it anyway - Merry Christmas man, thanks for being here!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Seraph Fawkes For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    cool my friend you spent your time by working hard to improve your style and you did it
    your artwork comes better than before

keep it up brother

marry christmass to you bro LOL

Qlotzan

38. The Following User Says Thank You to qlotzan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Icon

ryanoir;
    George Brant Bridgman. I will try to remember that. There are just so many books out there, so
    many to choose from, we could read all our lives and never go through all of them. I was reading
    some of the Loomis books and some books on digital art, but I just do not have enough time in
    my life to go all through the suggested ones. Maybe later. Except the art books I am reading also other
    kind of books , and it is impossible to read them all, I can only takek a peak in some of them. The
    things that you pointed out about Bridgmas’s approach, sounds intriguing, so I guess I will have
    to check him out sooner or later. Or maybe I already did but I forgot?
    Merry Christmas to you too, thank you for the advices and for visiting again.

devastacio;
    Mel Gibson works definitely. He is gardening in my neighborhood currently, he said
    that he needs some extra money for Christmas.
    I am just starting with hand studies, guess I will have a lot to learn and to train, thank
    you for the precious advices. Imaginary can be a bitch, if we are not ready for it. Hard
    work is the key solution. I am also going through the book ‘Heads and Hands’ very useful
    one. I am not sure about the Environment of the Week, cause I have never done that.
    I am planning doing some digital environments somewhere in the future, but not now.
    You better update, cause Gibson will be knocking on your front door.
    Merry Christmas once more, thank you for everything.

Ramalooke;
    I am excited about my improvements, thank you for following me
    through my journey and for encouraging me from time to time.

shiNIN;
    I understand you about the chatting part. I also think the same, sometimes
    I just do not feel up to doing art, I feel more comfortable by browsing through some
    sketchbooks and exchanging opinions. So I am with you, all the way.
    Mel Gibson is our great friend, I will try to send him to your house sometimes.
    Öcsi- hahaha, yes it’s a Hungarian word, cause Hungarian is my ‘default’ language,
    just as yours. Sometimes I feel weird writing on English with you, but I guess it is good
    for the sake of exercise.
    posemaniacs – I realized that those figures are not anatomically correct. They are useful
    in some cases, but not for learning the basics I guess.
    Hand studies – I never really went so deep in studying hands, as I am going now. It is
    much more difficult to learn than I thought. Imaginary hands? That will be a tough one.
    But no land is unconquerable!
    Spartan Camp – I think that Surus was the one, who already invited me there earlier,
    but I was avoiding that challenge, not sure why. Maybe I got too much on my hands
    even without that assignment. Are you participating there? Sorry for asking, but I never
    browsed through that part of the community.
    Big boobs- I love them, I know that they can mean lots of trouble, but I do not know
    I just like to draw them. “Oversized boobs are anatomical flaws” – I like that one.
    Being drunk sometimes is good. I think that Christmas time will be the right time to be
    drunk. I think that my sarcasm and ‘screwing-around’ characteristics are on the top level,
    so I cannot think that you ever can surprise me or to insult me with some rough jokes.
    I am the one, who lives and breaths black humor, I can insult easily people against my
    will with my rougher jokes. Sooooo, I am always happy to get something spicy from you.
    Oh, contrary, I will never regret that you are posting in my sketchbook, cause you have just
    bought in some life and happiness with your intelligence and charm.
    Thank you.

Flanagan;
    I know, I realized it myself, doing hands from imagination will be a huge challenge.
    Thank you for the advices, for visiting and for the words of encouragement. Much appreciated.

Naidy;
    Hello, always happy to see you.
    I am implemented much more imaginary studies lately in my work schedule.
    I am doing also referenced studies, but I noticed that I can lay my ideas much easier
    down on paper then I did a year ago. I am feeling good about all this.
    Thank you for the support. I wish you a merry Christmas to you too.

insanelight;
    Hello and welcome. Happy that you like the Ogre.
    Just as you said, a lots of memories chained to the Quake age.
    Ahhh, those dark snowy winter nights filled with endless hours of roaming
    through the gloomy tunnels and catacombs of the reign of Quake.
    Is there any remastered version of this game out there? I mean playable on a new
    operating systems? I would just like to play it again, but the game requires DOS.
    Thank you very much for visiting.

jeremygordon89;
    Well, she just shouldn’t had to hang so much around facebook.
    Glad that you like some of my drawings and paintings. Will try
    to get my hands on Vilppu tutorials. Thank you.

equilerex;
    Thank your pointing out the eye mistake on the Marie drawing.
    I am happy that you have viewed my other drawings and I am honored if
    you like them. Holidays going pretty good, relaxing and all that, have time
    to draw and paint and to reply to every post. Merry Christmas to you too.

mrd33da;
    I still have some refrigerators left, without freon. And I have some lawnmower
    engines also if you are interested, you just pm me. Thank you for visiting.

Kungfoowiz;
    yeaaaa, I ROCK! hahaha
    Merry Christmas to you too.
    Lots of happy hours of drawing and painting to you.

Seraph Fawkes;
    Yo man, I am celebrating Christmas now and I celebrate
    the regular New Year. Thank you for the wishes, I hardly
    can wait to see your latest concept finished and detailed out.

qlotzan;
    I could work more harder, but I like to
    slack sometimes. Thank you for the kind words.
    Wish you a merry Christmas to you too.

Hello every1.
    Thank you all for your support.
    I wish you all a merry Christmas and happy Holidays.

Graphite (mechanical pencil with HB and 2B leads),
    imaginary concepts;

Iron Helmet;
    Name:  Iron Helmet.jpg
Views: 840
Size:  113.6 KB

The Enforcer;
    Name:  Enforcer.jpg
Views: 818
Size:  160.4 KB

Who runs Bartertown?
    Name:  Master-Blaster.jpg
Views: 838
Size:  249.0 KB

SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Howdy! Havin fun today?

Plissken, it looks like you need to do some of the same kinds of things I am. the perspective is off in these. It's really hard to mask a mistake to the eye when cylinders are involved.

Do a redraw! Cause I like the concept. Just tie it up and make it more solid

SKETCHBOOK

BLOG

"Only put off till tomorrow, what you are willing to die left undone." -Pablo Picasso

42. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwigarbage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 997 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Oh hi, it's nice to "talk" with you again. It's a sleepy day, I needed something like this

Francér' fordítgattam akkor napirajzot?! napirajz.hu, Ernőkével, nagymellű nőkkel és brutális gyilkosságokkal, valamint rossz versekkel, szerintem Neked tetszeni fog egy csomó

I think I prefer to have conversations in English here (especially when I say things other people can be interested in too). It's a practice - but still, my English isn't good enough but my standards and desire for self expression is high/big, so I spend very much time with my posts sometimes. Well converting my chaotic thoughts into words are hard enough. I think with words btw, it started when I started to chat on the Net.
    Most of my communication happened through words... Nowadays I usually use English.
    That's why my own thoughts often are in English and there are topics that are easier to me in English than in Hungarian (and I need Latin for anatomical talk I know some of the Hungarian names though but they are strange to me).
    But there may be a time when one of us need our own languages to express something, let's feel to use Hungarian in that case Or whenever you want *shrug*.

Spartan Camp? I try to participate there since long ago! I'm not always successful but I keep trying. I need to learn to draw human bodies and such an activity motivates me more (still not enough *sigh*). It's not a competition, there are no strict rules (even eyes or hands are okay, not just full bodies. and if one can draw 10 instead of 50, that's not a problem either. nothing forceful and Anthis is really too soft on me I use SC 1. whining about stuff (human drawing is too hard. IDK why I can't do that) 2. soothing my painful soul. I'm a bad one. The others are fine).

Oh I wasn't so totally serious though I'm always surprised and touched if someone can stand me That's a good method to handle me (and very hard to fake I guess), I lose my bad childish aura and my funny childish one gets stronger. And I talk more than ever. I scared off people with that already...

You gives me more than enough info I have an interesting talent I hadn't in the beginning when I started to chat on the Net 16 years ago. I get a very good idea about people's personality through written words on the Internet. Maybe personality isn't a good word... I don't know what they are like if they just write some shallow stuff but I think I usually feel pretty well what I can do and if the one is trustworthy for some extent or something. Since then, I never got disappointed, I never thought someone is okay and he/she wasn't... It's so strange, simple words can tell that much. I have a hypothesis some kind of particles travels packed next to the bits, in a very different medium of course Or I just feel things from far away, whatever. When I came to your SB for the first time, I noticed I feel I may be more daring than it would be "logical" with a stranger Well I frequent some places where people are often informal but my lonely childhood and still too closed life makes me keep some distance I guess so such things are refreshing
    {what the hell am I writing... I never did such things recently. Oh I feel young again...}

Mel Gibson doesn't sound good alone, you know. If you will be mean and try to persuade me to pop in, make sure he will bring some powerful and quality booze with him. I'm a choosy one and my brain a stubborn one so I'm practically never drunk - I can't really tell though because it has no effect on my brain functions or my walking or anything. I just lose some completely unnecessary, even harmful constraints. It can be done through walking outside in night time as well, btw.
    And if I happen to drank too much, I just sleep away. Least fun

We should write less to each other and draw more

Don't you have some background info to share with us about your latest drawings? I'd like to read them.

44. The Following User Says Thank You to shiNIN For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey there,

Hope youre having a fun time mate. Hey hey, dont send Mr. Gibson, Im on holidays! :p. I have done some minor drawings but little lazy to upload and write replies at the moment. hehe

The Iron Helmet concept is great but just like me, you need to learn lighting to present these concepts properly. Nevertheless i like it.

I really really like the last piece. Good job here. Thats the 'The Brute' concept you did last time right? As our good friend kiwi mentioned, Its time to learn the basics of perspective now my friend. Even i realized it when i was doing the 'Tiger claw' concept.

Well i was about to tell you once you finish the 'Facial muscles' hit the Loomis books. Dont proceed to Detailed renderings or Neck muscles before you get the construction of the skull (with features) perfectly well. Even some of my drawings were sloppy so im working on it now as Seraph Fawkes said. You should try and reach a state where you could draw the head from any angle. My advice would be its not a good thing to freehand it(especially when setting the initial proportions). Itll be worthwhile to take some time and measure it out correctly. Also, The Learning dvds only demonstrate a one type of a head profile only if you haven't already noticed. So best thing is to go for Loomis Head and hands to learn how to do more variations.

About the hands, Finish the muscles of the hand before going to deep studies. Itll help a lot. Once you do, go fore Loomis books and draw from life/imagination, which im planning to do also.

Well, Keep up the good work mate.

My Sketchbook

Check out my friends?

46. The Following User Says Thank You to devastacio For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    nice update my friend i like your imaginary character try to paint it with Photoshop to explore the texture of clothes and skin tone

keep it up my friend

try to do some study with elbow and knee will help you to improve your character because when you draw charecters
    could be better if you draw it with moving than draw it as a freezing body?!!!!!!!!!!

your art the best

Qlotzan

Last edited by qlotzan; December 25th, 2010 at 07:16 PM.

48. The Following User Says Thank You to qlotzan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    this may look familiar? his drawings are on the cover, and personally i didn't and don't read anatomy books, as much as i should, i don't. i can learn as i'm sure everybody else can, from copying and studying the images and diagrams. this will do you good my friend! frazetta studied him, bumskee studied him, he's worth the time

p.s. good studys! hope you had a brilliant christmas!!

50. The Following User Says Thank You to ryan mcshane For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey, Great robots man and i like the last one but why did you not give the middle one legs? How is he suppose to kill things without legs?

Anyways great stuff once more and keep it up.

Note to self - Do not try to invade your house.
    Art so far SketchBook

52. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Thorne For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm really digging the concepts, especially the dude with the big hammer-looking things.
    Once you get to that stage I'd suggest using reference to add in even more details.
    As far as drawing and perspective issues go, just more practice with anatomy studies and
    such will help you with that.

Keep up this excellent work and have fun, and I hope your Christmas was enjoyable.

54. The Following User Says Thank You to jeremygordon89 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Kiwi;
    Howdy; I had a lot of fun yesterday, but believe me, today is even better.
    Come on, take it easy on me, those are all imaginary drawings, and plus I
    was trying to put the last one in perspective, not so simple huh.
    Redraw will not happen, but I will draw something else, and apply
    my newly improved mindset on it. Thank you for pointing out the mistakes
    and for sharing your thoughts. Much appreciated.

shiNIN;
    Helló, sorry hogy forditottad a napirajz.hu mini comic-ot, de nagyon
    örülök, hogy megtetted ezt értem. Sokkal könnyebb lenne igy magyarul irogatni, huh.

Converting chaotic thoughts to words, that can be real hard, I know it, been there, done that.
    I need a lot to practice, we should write as much as we can here, daily. I know that many of
    them will not support this idea, but what else should we do, we need to improve our English.
    Your English is far more better than mine is, that is why I have to catch up with you,haha.
    Spartan Camp – I will check that out. Knowing that there are no strict rules, makes it a bit
    more acceptable I guess, cause I do not like any unnecessary pressures.
    I said it before, you cannot scare me, or turn me away with too much talk. There is never
    enough talk here, so lay out everything here. I am more than willing to hear it.
    Interesting thing that you say that about recognizing personalities through the internet,
    cause I think that I have the same ability. Need years of experience for that, but I can
    also feel lots of things about the certain person. Being more daring with me is the right choice,
    and I am glad that you felt all that about me and my sketchbook. So what are your final thoughts,
    is there any chemistry between us? You better say yes, cause otherwise I am sending Gibson
    to your house, with or without some quality booze. Good to know that you have a hard chin,
    as for the alcohol amount is considered in your organism. We could come together and have
    a few bottles of something. Au contraire, au contraire, we should write more and not less,
    so please write more, I want to know all your thoughts and feelings.
    The story behind my drawings above;
    they are all came from imagination, the first, the ‘Iron Helmet’ is mostly inspired by
    the online game Bitefight, cause there you have some similar helmets done in the same style,
    I just combined some things in my head and the result was this helmet.
    ‘The Enforcer’ was just an anatomy study went too far.
    And of course the last one is from the movie Mad Max III ‘Beyond Thunderdome’. And who
    plays the main role in that movie???
    I just tried to remember the Master-Blaster character and to put it in some perspective.
    Hope you like them. Thank you very much for everything. Hope that you will write back
    pretty soon, or post some new things in your book. Take care till then.

McClain;
    Hello. I am working everyday on my idea development.
    I understand what you are trying to say. It was just too difficult
    for me to implement anything spectacular in my imaginaries. But I hope
    that my next tries will be better and better. Thank you for helping me
    to improve and thank you for this great picture.

devastacio;
    I am not sending Gibson to your place till New Years eve. But after that you better post
    something or he will going to surprise you in the dark. Glad that you like the helmet drawing.
    There is much to improve, for example the lightning, just as you said, but there is a long road
    out of hell. Need more experience to strengthen up. The last drawing, has no connection
    with the Brute concept from earlier, this one is a character from the movie Mad Max III.
    Guess who is in that movie. I am experimenting with putting my characters in imaginary
    perspective, not easy at all, but after time these tryouts will pay off I hope. Ok, Loomis
    before going into detailed facial muscles. Will try to do it in that order.
    Thank you for the precious advices and for your review.
    Hope you had a nice Christmas.

qlotzan;
    I was also thinking about rendering some of my characters in photoshop,
    but I will see about that. Elbow-knee studies, got it, will try next week, if
    I get enough time. I realize that some of my characters are pretty stiff, but
    I am working on that weak spot also.
    Thank you very much for your constant visits Rafid.

ryanoir;
    Yea, I know this book, now you reminded me. I got it and I very much do
    not like it. This guy just pretty much annoyed me all the way. Guess I will have to
    make a harder try to keep my focus on the details and drawings. Afterall if Frank
    Frazetta studied it, then it have to be worth the time. Thank you very much.

Mr.Thorne;
    Good to see you again. None of those are robot above, haha,
    anyway thank you for your support.

jeremygordon;
    The dude with the hammers is Master-Blaster from Mad-Max III.
    Will try to implement more details on my next imaginary drawings.
    Thank you very much for the kind words and for the encouragement.
    Cheers mate.

Hello every1.
    Hope that you are all in good health before the New Year.
    I have some new drawings for you today.
    Thank you for viewing and for supporting me.

Imaginary daily;
    Name:  Action poses daily.jpg
Views: 960
Size:  193.2 KB

Imaginary;
    Name:  Daily Imaginary.jpg
Views: 750
Size:  178.3 KB

Wrong Vampire;
    Name:  Oy Wey.jpg
Views: 736
Size:  220.7 KB

SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!

56. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Page 22 of 87 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 575