Page 194 of 214 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... LastLast
Results 2,510 to 2,522 of 2777

Thread: Products of a Deranged Imagination

Thanks
    Hello!
    This is the first time I visit this thread, and I think it is very special, hah. In a good way! I guess you really like when boobs live their own lives
    Sorry for my bad English

SKETCHBOOK
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Myurrm For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Wow, the alien helmet is looking killer. But I like the house the most, the leaves and tree bark with the mystery, magical house in back, very, very cool.

I wish you a Happy new year Lt Plissken and also many hours of drawing and painting, see you next year.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to forestdino For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    awesome and nice improvement about the colour study , light and shade with the powerful landscape details .

I've been away for months regard some issues in my life . which everyone live with in the daily life,
    money, searching for a wife ects.

I missed your post and that interesting inspiration ideas also , sexy girls .

keep it up my friend and happy new year for you wish the best year to you ever

7. The Following User Says Thank You to qlotzan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reading is awesome booster for art and vocabulary Things are calmed but not fixed, i cant tell what's is going to happen, but the current situation could be writen like this:

A Hindu saint, who was visiting river Ganges to take bath, found a group of family members on the banks, shouting in anger at each other. He turned to his disciples smiled and asked.
    "Why do people shout in anger shout at each other?"

Disciples thought for a while, one of them said, "Because we lose our calm, we shout."

"But, why should you shout when the other person is just next to you? You can as well tell him what you have to say in a soft manner," asked the saint.

Disciples gave some other answers but none satisfied the other disciples. Finally the saint explained...

"When two people are angry at each other, their hearts distance a lot. To cover that distance they must shout to be able to hear each other. The angrier they are, the stronger they will have to shout to hear each other to cover that great distance.

What happens when two people fall in love? They don’t shout at each other but talk softly, Because their hearts are very close. The distance between them is either nonexistent or very small…"

The saint continued, "When they love each other even more, what happens? They do not speak, only whisper and they get even closer to each other in their love. Finally they even need not whisper, they only look at each other and that’s all. That is how close two people are when they love each other."

He looked at his disciples and said. "So when you argue do not let your hearts get distant, Do not say words that distance each other more, Or else there will come a day when the distance is so great that you will not find the path to return.

I wish you Happy new year bro, be healthy a do what you love to do and never stop!
    SKETCHBOOK or MICHALMACKO.COM
    Weapons of Mass Creation 2011 ::: Add your favourites!
    You and only you, with your own sincere self-discipline, and effort, can make yourself an artist.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to eclip-se For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Hi ya buddy!! I hope you had a brilliant Christmas and a fabulous new year!! I look forward to many many more hours of fun, sillyness and artwork, best wishes mate!
    A great kind hearted lumbering bullock

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=209918 = my Sketchbook

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightship69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,136 Times in 893 Posts
    uuh. sorry for bailing out on you the last few days. hah. I been knee-deep into that piece somehow. anyway, done with that sssh. really like the final of the house in the forest. also, your perspective in those pencil sketches is definitely getting stronger. keep it up!
    and happy new year here's to another one filled with art and good stuff!
    SKETCHBOOK - my website - facebook company page
    ooh yeah; did you know I'm a certified art-teacher? that's right. everything arty I say has been endorsed by the state of the Netherlands! (they'll be sorry soon)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ashess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Wow Eclipse almost tearing up over here The way you handle the situation and talk about it is very impressive. I've never been in such a situation but a good friend of mine has. And if he reacted maturely like you at that point his bond with his family would be alot better. Dont forget that everyone makes mistakes, some people are just better at admitting their mistakes and making up for what they've done and some people know what they've done wrong but are to stubborn or afraid to admit. I hope the issue will resolve it's self, btw telling them your last message about the hearts moving away and coming closer together or sending them that message could be a good thing. Just had to write this because I wanted to give you my mental support even though I'm probably miles away. Positivity defeats all.

LtPlissken, I came here to watch your sketchbook and tell you my thoughts but responding to eclipse felt important to Now about your sketchbook, god darn impressive at first. 84 pages?!? In. Sane. I hope you understand if I tell you I didn't go through every single one of them Your not only very good your also aspiring other people to become just as good ( including me ) I think your house in the forest painting is simply the best. One tiny tip, not sure if you did this on purpose or not but if you didnt: From the point of view we're watching the piece, we should see the upper part of the mushrooms on the bottom right. Right now we're seeing under them which means we're laying really close to the ground. I see your also kinda obsessed with boobs ( not a bad thing at all :p ) I agree with Black Spot on the detail in your picture. When scrolling through this page I thought that I would see another wip where you started detailing the whole mouth area. It's still a great piece though but that is something you need to keep in mind for your next pieces. Great work and thanks for inspiring so many people!
    Ma Sketchbook brings all the girls to the forums, damn right its worse than yours.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Kessel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    hey man its been a while i really like ur latest environment piece niice bra, gettin better over here

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Freshfool For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Hi there! Your sketchbook is pretty enjoyable when pairing the art with your sense of humour ahha. I also see quite a bit of improvement dashed throughout the sb...
    Hrmm about advice, I noticed that although your digital skills have improved drastically, your pencils are still averaging at the same skill level as years ago? So maybe you could work on cleaning them up and thinking about the economy of line plus more confidence in them ( all that wonderful joy )to get them to the same level of your digital art. Honestly that is only aesthetic though, if your pencils are serving the purpose you set it out to do ( like learning anatomy, form, etc ) then I suppose it's not tooooooo big of a deal. Keep up the nice work

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Pou For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Oh man I love the witch house. I love the way you incorporate textures in your paintings. It has a great sinister mood but still pleasing somehow.
    I wanna know how your presentation went! that sounds like a fun story. haha

A bit late for this, but happy new year. May you have a wonderful year ahead and draw tons of ladies! Cheers.
    sense of purpose
    my sketchbook

21. The Following User Says Thank You to sin eater For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    two words - still life. i think you have reached at point were (stagnating is the bad/wrong word) progress is slowing down, so again, even for myself still lifes would help.

kind regards

23. The Following User Says Thank You to AdrianNagorski For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,854 Times in 3,958 Posts
    I like the haunted house very much, but again you need to work out what you want the viewer to focus on. The trees framing it are very sharp, which would work if the house was just a silhouette, or they need to be toned down to bring the house more into focus. I know you can rock this.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Spot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,797 Times in 2,068 Posts
    HOLY CRAP PLISSKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

has it really been so long since I have been in here??! you have grown into an entirely new artist. I am very impressed with how far you have come! amazing new paintings lately! very nice textures and dimension! keep it going buddy! nothing is holding you back now!
    MY SKETCHBOOK!
    Some Sketchbooks you should check out! --->
    (expect this list to change alot)
    Mattinian
    RazorB
    Albino-Z
    MatejaPetkovic
    Cold
    Jama

27. The Following User Says Thank You to NickyBeats For This Useful Post:

Page 194 of 214 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... LastLast