Sketchbook: Products of a Deranged Imagination - Page 12
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 12 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Products of a Deranged Imagination

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey dude! Good to hear from you again! You seem busier than ever, which, of course, is a really good thing so keep doing that.

Some recommendations, I think you should start paying attention to composition. Look at your favourite artists works and look at how they compose their images. This help you tremendously with your own work. Also, draw more from life. Nature is and always will be the best designer, so take what she has to offer.

Those doodles are looking better and better. You're definitely improving

Blog
    Sketchbook

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now."
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    you got the ideas though you need lots of studies especially from life which will help you with color and eye-hand coordination. also remember that repetition is the key to success even if you have to draw the same pose or same muscle group or same expression 20 times until you nail it.

cheers

My Sketchbook

Friends

BlackDelphin
    IceCold

Blog
    Deviantart

"There are no miracles, no tricks or secrets, only hard work. "

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Danny_K For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Heya! Long time no read

You have some great ideas but the best thing you could do right now regarding your skills is to LISTEN TO NOVBERT

He has some great advice to give and seems to speak from experience. The reason I'd like you to do more studies is that I like gory stuff and yours would be awesome drawn with proper anatomy

Don't beat yourself up about not improving right away, you seem to have all of these ideas running around your head that you want to get out, but try to take your time with a picture, use reference, check out how other artists you like have dealt with something you have problems with. Don't just give up. Drawing is a great hobby to have, you don;t have to make it a job to be serious about it. And I don't know about you, but I wouldn't trade the feeling I get when I'm satisfied with something I've drawn for anything.

I hope you continue

Sketchbook .... Blog .... DevArt .... Tumblr

5. The Following User Says Thank You to The Whistler For This Useful Post:

Black Spot is offline Pew, Pew, Pew Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 Times in 3,593 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I've enjoyed looking through your SB. You've definitely improved greatly from page 1. Study more boobs - it's a tough job, but I'm sure you're up to it.

I didn't think it was possible to be called an artist when you have nothing to say. It's like being a writer who publishes individual words as books and expects to be praised for it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Spot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Pozdrav!
    Evo me prijatelju nakon dužeg vremena! Puno,puno si napredovao i nisam imao pojma! Skice su ti sve preciznije i sa puno više detalja,a o idejama ne treba trošiti riječi
    Prejak si! Jedva čekam da sve završim pa da se pridružim ekipi!
    Živio!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to m.j. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,425 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Cameli ; thank you for visiting

Braintree ; thank you very much for visiting again and for viewing my paintings
    and drawings, I respect your presence here.
    I was trying some new technique like outlining my drawings and using so dark outlines
    for the contours. I know that it can flatten a drawing but when I fill up a page with so
    much scribbled subjects, then I have to separate them somehow, so I guess that the outlines help for the viewer to recognize easier the drawed shapes.
    Thank you for your support and for the encouragement.

Vritra ; I feel real bored when I have to do studies from life, but I will try to do those
    more often, no matter how dull that subject is. Thank you for your support.

surus ; interesting lines you wrote there, I like them. I appreciate every word that you wrote, you made me feel good, to go on, you made me more durable in my art quest. Thank you.

ThomasM ; thank you very much for being here and for the kind words.

Rotor ; I am not going through an art crisis, you got it wrong, I just got bored and lazy at the same time. Thank you for viewing my art and for being my supporter. Aprreciate your presence, as always.

sutapa ; hello, thank you, you are a true friend and I am more than happy now
    that I know that I inspired someone. There are some times when I am so unmotivated
    and I feel so bored to go on, but then someone like you shows up and gives me strength and power to do more, and to work harder than ever before. Thank you for being with me.

Pixie Trick ; Your sun shines right through my window.

MatejaPetkovic ; thank you for the advice, I will keep that in mind. I am happy that you have reviewed my art.

Donna; yeah, studies from life are boring. Thank you for you support. I know that you are away now, but I hope that you will be back pretty soon and that we will talk more.

Novbert ; you got it wrong, I am not in an art crisis, never was, I do not take it all so seriously I guess, I simply got bored from art and got lazy, loosened up, so I did not do any new things, I rather went surfin on the beach, stared too much at the sun, and went partying around so I have abandoned art for a certain period of time, but afterall I think that it was not a bad thing. As for your critics, you have never discouraged me, not once,
    you just helped me to improve, so please do continue like this, visit my sktchbook from time to time, that is if you will be willing to do it. I apologize for my late reply.
    Thank you for your support.

Peetaer ; pay attention to composition and draw more from life. Got it. Thank you very much for your support and for your kind words, I appreciate it.

Danny K ; hello friend, thank you for your advices, I respect your presence here.

Whistler ; Long time no read, you are right. I am looking not to make drawing as a job I am doing it more for fun, just as you suggested. Thank you for your advices. Please visit me again sometimes.

Black Spot ; hello, glad that you like my art, even if it is violent. I will definitely study more boobs, thank you for you support.

m.j. ; pozdrav prijatelju, drago mi je da te vidim i ovde. Evo nisam dugo radio nista zbog letovanja i svega toga, crtanje me bas i nije privlacilo tokom leta znas i sam, ali eto sad cemo nesto vec napraviti pa da nastavimo gde smo stali. Hvala na podrsci.

So here I am. For those who thought that I am dead, well I have to say, I am not. Not yet.
    I was away for a while, away from art. I want to apologize to the people who visited my sketchbook and replied, I apologize for my so delayed answers. I am happy that I have such a great support from you all. I will try to team play and to get some favors back, through my humble opinions and comments.
    As for the art is concerned, my latest work is this comic book that I will post now. This story which you can see below is my first digitally designed colored comic book. I did some comic books earlier in my life with graphite or with ink but I never did a digital version, so I thought that this will be the right time.
    The thruth is that I started with this project somewhere in May 2010 but then I lost interest in it and the work stagnated. So I did not do it at once, I rather painted page by page from time to time, managing to finish it barely after four months.
    It is important for me to mention that this short comic book is a remake of an old comic
    book which I did on paper with my brother somewhere 20 years ago, when I was around 10. The story is based on real characters, inspired by real characters who I know from my life. This was just an experimental and fun design, no harm was meant, and no bad thougts do I feel toward the persons that I included in my story. Hope you enjoy it.

Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by LtPlissken; December 16th, 2013 at 08:04 AM.
    [last update; 28th March 2014]
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!
    ...looking for a freelance work...
    In search for a Freelance work

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LtPlissken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,154 Times in 1,077 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Hey man.. disturbing but intereesting work.. the best part about is that I think you are having FUN.. and that's the most important thing. =)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kungfoowiz For This Useful Post:

ThomasM is offline Artist in training.... Level 11 Gladiator: Essedarii
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 Times in 879 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Haha man this work is maaad! Original though and thats very important! (Something I need to focus on myself rather than just studying all the time). Interesting stuff, and your pencils are getting better thats for sure

Sketchbook: INSATIABLE CURIOSITY

Tumblr:http://lovegraphite.tumblr.com/

"We make our own fortunes and we call them fate" - Benjamin Disraeli

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ThomasM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Remind me not to play hide and seek with you. Very violent, but sort of funny as well.

I didn't think it was possible to be called an artist when you have nothing to say. It's like being a writer who publishes individual words as books and expects to be praised for it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Spot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    That comic may not be the best comic I have read, but luckily it isn't the worst. However, I would like for you to do some more anatomy studies.

The Louisianian Sketchbook You can Comment and Criticize if you want.
    My Newgrounds Profile Warning: Politically Incorrect thoughts, view at your own risk.
    My Facebook Site I normally hate these kinds of websites, but a friend of mine invited me.
    Louisianian artists thread If you're from or live in Louisiana, don't hesitate to post here.
    My Profile Nothing else needs to be said.
    Trillian: Request to be added first.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to FightingSeraph For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello hello! Very interesting sketchbook you have, if you're having troubles forcing yourself to actually do any studies just sandwich them between your imaginative works.
    So
    Doodling- page of anatomy studies - doodling with the studies freshly in mind.

You might soak up more that way.

Anyways, keep up the good work!

Take a look? - Sketchbook - Tumblr -
    Also, why not check these guys too?

Krysjez - Clur
    Cheers

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Naidy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for stopping by my sketchbook!! ^_^
    Woah that some freeky comic you have here ^_^ and funny too =)
    Nice!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristoff For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Heyhey Plissky.
    Man I'd love to take a peek inside your head! The comic is nice and dark, it also has all kinds of interesting effects going on.
    Naidy's suggestion is great, it's what I do too because I suck at proper studying. This along with referencing while working on a piece can get you far.

Keep it up mate!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Rotor For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Kungfoowiz; disturbing indeed, I am happy that you like it, thank you for visiting. Yes, actually I am enjoying doing things like this comic book was.

ThomasM; thank you for your input. Studies can kill a man, that is why I am doing more fun and joyful killing work.

Black Spot; Happy to see you here my friend. Violence is my middle name. We could play Hide and Seek sometimes, why not? I just love that game. Thank you very much for visiting.

FightingSeraph; thank you for being here. Yea, the comic is not so great, but it was fun doing it. I need to improve in anatomy definitely.

Naidy; thank you for visiting my sketchbook and for spending time with me to share your advices. I will try to do more studies. Visit more if you like.

Kristoff; I am so glad that you like the comic book. Thank you for posting here.

Rotor; Hello buddy, I am glad that you are still here, most of my old friends are gone, they not update their sketchbooks anymore. Thank you for your support. See you around.

I am here more than a year now, and I am subscribed for more than 65 sketchbook threadhs, but from those 65 peoples hardly five of them updates lately. They have all abandoned their cases, they all left, they left me alone here.
    My friends are all gone

Chainsaw Love Classics

Last edited by LtPlissken; December 16th, 2013 at 08:05 AM.
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Donna; you are my

Here we go again, a little study time, traditional art, sketches, Silent Hill inspired art and so on. Nothin special.

SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Good expression in the woman, keep on working on those faces/expressions- they'll increase the intensity of your original works.

Take a look? - Sketchbook - Tumblr -
    Also, why not check these guys too?

Krysjez - Clur
    Cheers

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Naidy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Naidy; thank you. I love that you are here.

Bethany K.; thank you for the encouragement. I appreciate the time that you separated to view my art.

Maniac cop continued, hardly inspired by Frank Miller's comic books.
    Not finished yet, but it will be sometimes. Maybe.
    Maniac Cop is keeping the city streets clear from scum and dirt.
    This prostitute has the right to remain silent. Forever.

Attachment 1073896

Last edited by LtPlissken; December 16th, 2013 at 08:06 AM.
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Crazy as always!!!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to m.j. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello Plissken!

Nice to see You. You got some really scary things here, really cool and nasty, but still nice

Only advice I could give is to go for anatomy studies and sketches - it's my weak place too. Though I'm trying to start with it very soon.

Good luck and keep drawing!

My SB: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...10#post2880210 - I'm a beginner, so please have a look

35. The Following User Says Thank You to MadisE For This Useful Post:

Lav is offline Student Animationfilm Level 9 Gladiator: Hoplomachi
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    haha very funny that last one I would say, keep having fun and doing studies (loomis or birdgman or etc) in the meantime. You can always implement the studies in your imaginative work. I sometimes get new and fun ideas while i'm working on studies so they really don't have to be boring but you'll learn a lot

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Lav For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,154 Times in 1,077 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Hey bro

Did a quick paint for you.. you got the white and the yellow light the wrong way around. Hope that helps you to see.. =)

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Kungfoowiz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This is so... weird... and original.

Wtf is going through your mind man? :p I could never come up with these things. Good work!

41. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreadful Look For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Boobs still need more work.

43. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Spot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Red face Pumpkin

Hey!

I like the way you've painted the Helloweenpumpkin, which you've posted last year ;-) Make more such paintings!

45. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldenstripe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Comic

Haha, and your comic is the burner!

47. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldenstripe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Haha. I love maniac cop. I'm staying in, the night he patrols my streets!

49. The Following User Says Thank You to Nickodemus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Creative sketches! Add some more anatomy studies and you gonna rule.

51. The Following User Says Thank You to diCharge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    HEhe nice updates!The comic is crazy!I would love to see more sketches and anatomy training!

53. The Following User Says Thank You to Cameli For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Stand up and be counted
    For what you are about to receive
    We are the dealers
    We'll give you everything you need
    Hail to the good times
    'Cause rock has got the right of way
    We ain't no legend, ain't no cause
    We're just livin' for today

For those about to rock, we salute you

m.j. ; Thank you for supporting me. You are my friend.
    I am waiting for you to update.

MadisE; appreciate your presence.
    All who visits my sketchbook says that I have to
    improve my anatomy studies, so I am on it lately.
    Stick with me, cause your company means much to me.

LAV; you are always welcome here. My moral is boosted.
    Thank you for the advices.

Kungfoowiz; Yo bro, glad that you visited my SB and
    that you viewed my art. The light bulb was
    an experimental mish-mash. Thank you very much
    for the time that you dedicated for showing me the
    right stuff. Hope that you will come back again.

Dreadful Look; nice name you got there.
    I was looking for your sketchbook to leave a
    comment but I did not find it, cause you did not
    included the link in your signature area. Thank
    you for encouraging me.

Black Spot; always glad to see you here.
    Boobs. The next project is about boobs.
    I am working on them right now.

Goldenstripe; very glad that you like the
    Halloween Jack-o-lantern, that was some of
    my very first digital paintings and I am also
    glad that you enjoyed reading my Hide and Seek
    comic book. Please, stick around.

Nickodemus; Maniac Cop is the man.
    Thank you for visiting.

diCharge; thank you for viewing and for supporting me.
    I will improve my anatomy skills, by doing anatomy studies.

Bethany; big thanks for being here and for spending the time
    to leave a comment and for viewing all my paintings.
    I realize now mainly my mistakes about the maniac cop painting, thank
    you for pointing them out.

Cameli; Thank you very much, I am happy that at least a few
    people liked the comic book. I would be happy if you would
    come back sometime again, cause I am planning to update these
    pages on a regular basis.

This next one will be a digital painting with no
    pre pencil sketching.
    I am doing this painting to study female breasts,
    to feel their shape, roundess
    and their full weight as
    earth gravity is pulling them down.
    Nice big juicy breasts.
    And I am also trying to
    improve my human skin
    rendering.
    Tips, suggestions, comments ,all appreciated and welcome:

SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!

Page 12 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 572