Sketchbook: Products of a Deranged Imagination - Page 10
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 10 of 87 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Products of a Deranged Imagination

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Goetz is good! Draw and learn anatomy, it helps, though it seems it doesn't.

Keep it up!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to matejkovacic For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Pozdrav druze!
    Great studies and a lot of improvement over time. My only suggestion is to go and spend more time on studying anatomy. You will benefit a lot from it, cause you are already working hard on doing your own staff. It can only push if further.
    Overall, very good work!
    Keep it going, cheers!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ivan Turcin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    As said before put some more into anatomy studies and your stuff will be even better!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LordVenom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Considering now I'm back from some absence, as I catch up with your last updates, all I can say is DAMN you have such a freakish amazing imagination! Totally inspiring!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to S.Elena For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 645 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Some sweet works and a totally crazy imagination.
    Not much to input since you're doing it all! Just keep it up and draw draw draw!

Take care

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nibras For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi! Thanks for stopping by my sketchbook
    I did the comic pages quite simple. First I rough-sketch the layout of the pages, how many panels in a page etc. Then I use Manga Studio to create the pages with panels on them, and print these pages out on good quality papers. Then I penciled and inked the pages the normal way, and scanned them into Photoshop to color.
    The text was created in Adobe InDesign.
    Hope this helps!

You can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?

My Sketchbook: http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=164393

My Blog: http://justinkhuong.wordpress.com

My flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/justinkhuong

12. The Following User Says Thank You to justinkhuong For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi my friend ,thank you droping by my SB .Your sketch are slso nice ,please keep it and let us study hard together!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LAL For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey dude, any new stuff coming?
    I really like these bizarre scifi scenes. Keep on rocking man!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rotor For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    where is the update, LtPlissken????

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sutapa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 2,426 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    So happy that I got so much support from you all great friends. I am MeGa-Euphoric when I see you all here. I am here again, still alive, ready to go another round.
    Thank you everyone for your support and for viewing my art and a great thanks for the people who made conceptart.org to exist and to be available to all of us. It just makes my art go on...

Prion; Muchas gracias. Glad that you visited me.
    That is a fish part on the plate. Looks strange but tastes good. I am trying to eat healthy.

conte; thanks. Happy that you find my paintings fresh and funny. I am always trying to choose some more interesting subjects for drawing and painting, cause I do not find any joy in doing some mundane things.

Sweron; Thank you for your imply. Glad that you are still with me. I am following your work also. The fish tastes good, just as I said above.

Pixie Trick; very glad to see you, makes me happy to have you as a friend.

Steve ; happy to see your post in my sketchbook.I am thankful.
    I like Rammstein. They are an extraordinary band with creative ideas.

Donna; thank you for visiting.
    I like fish. Every sort of fish, and I like sea food.
    As I remember you mentioned somewhere that you are from Novi Sad, or I read it on your webpage. I am not sure anymore.

matej; thank you. Learn anatomy. Will double my sketches on that one. Thank you for your input. I am following your work.

Ivan; Cao. Jako sam sretan sto si posvetio vremena da pregledas moje radove, i drago mi je da ti se poneki i svidja. Anatomija; got it. Vezbacu vise. Hvala jos jednom sto me podrzavas.

LordVenom; thank you for posting. Anatomy for the third time; I got it. I am definitely making some things wrong when it comes to anatomy. I will fix that somehow. Thank you very much for being here.

Elena; Thank you very much for the words of encouragements. I feel more motivated every time when I see your post in my sketchbook. Glad that you are back.

lilnebo; thank you, I am happy that you like some of my work and that you understand my crazy imagination. Thank you for posting, please stay, and give me more advices.

justinkhuong; thank you very much for posting. Your short tutorial on making a comic book means gold to me. I will finish my mini comic pretty soon I hope. Thank you for your support.

LAL; Thank you. Yes, you are right; let's study together.

Rotor; thank you good ol' friend. I was lazy lately, but finally I managed something to post. Thank you for being here all the time and for giving me support. I am following your book also.

Hello Sutapa. Please call me Plissken .
    Thank you for encouraging me to update. Well, here it is.
    I was lazy, did some other things, did not draw, did not do anything that art was concerned. The things did draw was not worthy of scanning or posting.
    I started a digital mini comic book, and I was working on that for a few weeks, never to finish. I could almost say that I was wasting time. I hope that I will summon enough power in the near future to finish it and to post it. Currently I have three full color pages.

For now, I have awaken some good old demons from the past. Nothing beats a good old Maniac Cop with a police baton, ready to stick it up someone's ass.
    The first Maniac Cop movie is from the year 1988. I was watching it as an 8 year old kid. Yaiks. The movie got a huge influence on me, no matter that it is a huge trash considering the today's standards. Inspired by this horrific dude, the "dark side of the law" I did a few drawings, paintings and wip's.
    Such a lame thing from me that I did not updated for a whole month, I will try not to let this happen again in the future. But enough babbling for now, and as the movie tagline says: You have the right to remain silent. Forever.

Attached Images Attached Images              
    Last edited by LtPlissken; December 16th, 2013 at 07:59 AM.
    [last update; 28th March 2014]
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!
    ...looking for a freelance work...
    In search for a Freelance work

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    OK, you caught me, I do live in NS right now

Trashy movies can be fun if you don't give them much thought, but just enjoy the randomness and cheesiness

Love the first and last sketch, red and blue make a great combo. Especially the last one, the mood is fantastic.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Donna For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I like the last one ,very nice,
    I'm looking forward to seeing you complete version.
    nice work!man,keep it!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to LAL For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    cool stuff, specially the last one and the number four pencil sketch. The legs look a bit short on some of the others.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to jskotte For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Just some general thougths: I'd say that you should stil do a whole bunch of anatomy studies. Your refless figures are still neither structured nor three-dimensional enough. I'd highly recomment that you should use the Loomis mannequin and reference for muscle structure before you'd jump into any detail drawing. There are also some coloring issues here and there, but I'd say you should really focus on basic anatomy and shading before you'd jump into more complex stuff like composition and color theory.

"Try again, fail again,
    fail better!"
    Samuel Beckett
    Sketchbook

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Novbert For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Just came here to see if there are some Alchemy stuff already and what I found is this sexy cool cop Would be great to see one piece finished. Com'on do it

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Ivan Turcin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello every1

Donna; I always appreciate your presence and love to see your kind words displayed on my computer screen, cause they just cheer me up in this lousy rainy weather.

LAL; thank you very much, your support means much to me. I am planning to finish some of those paintings from above, the only thing is that I am not sure when will it happen.

jskotte; thank you so much for posting, and for supporting me. I realized that the characters are not really anatomically correct, that is because on most of them did not used any reference, or if I used it was only partial, like for example the legs were missing from the image, most probably that is why they look so short. Anyway, it is a cartoonish style of drawings, so I guessed it will not mean that much in the end result.

Novbert; I am happy as always when I see your post here, thank you very much.
    Most of them already pointed out my lack of anatomy drawing knowledge in the earlier posts, so I am starting to realize that I will really have to start a session this summer, to improve my skills and to bring that aspect of the game to the next level. I have to be more versatile and to be more sharper than I am currently. Most of the time I am doing all this for fun, but I will have to get things more serious and to start things rolling in the right way. Thank you very much for pointing out my weak spots. Glad that you are around all the time.

Ivan; hello again, thank you for viewing the new paintings and drawings. I will have to disappoint you this time cause I have still not tried Alchemy. It stands as I downloaded it, unpacked. I will post some work as soon as I will try it, and I will note you immediately.
    Hahaha, sexy cop it is indeed, I am glad you like the concept.

Thank you all for your replies and for your support, it is so nice when I feel that I am not alone out there in the cruel world.

Mechanical pencil characters, some of them from imagination and some of them inspired by the game Doom1, which I have just played again for the 10th or 20th time.
    I have also colored one of the above pencil drawings in a comic book fashion.

SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quake II inspired:

SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!

Pixie Trick is offline Industrial Design of the Week Leader
    Level 11 Gladiator: Essedarii
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm liking your pencil sketches in the second to last post. They really are improving dramatically! One reason is that they all have such different silhouettes. The mix of textures also makes the last piece stand out as well.

You might not have posted for a while, but it seems you have absorbed knowledge anyway! Have fun.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Pixie Trick For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello Pixie Trick; thank you for the motivating words. Good to know that I have improved.

Three beautiful girls:

SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Živio prijatelju!
    Dugo nisam svratio do tebe! Kako si ti napredovao!!!!
    Rasturaš!!!!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to m.j. For This Useful Post:

Where bears with balalaykas are on the Red Square
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey man, good work you're doing! I've already wanted to say, what your pencils no good, but post #286 looks very good and promising ) Just keep studying anatomy - and it will come with time (but you probably knew it).

But what I really like, is you digis. Good work, and you already doing some great stuff - I personally enjoy your mix-ups - like q3 bulldog or oldman-seal.

Anyway keep up the good work, just don't forget the foundations.

Cheers!

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Seraph Fawkes For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi Plissken,
    Wow!! wonderful thoughts.After a long time, it's worth having such wonderful sketches.I always appreciate your thoughts behind your paintings. The painting of 3 girls reminds me of Bridgman's nude female figures. All the very best for your digital comic book.

One more thing: I just loved the tag line of the movie. I used it in my facebook account.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to sutapa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    jeez, man, those tits look realllllly wonky. A bit of anatomy could be really helpful here. nice stuff anyway. I like how you rendered thos galz with very simple lines. The first and the second looks a bit flat though (and there are some serious perspective problems with legs) but the third one looks fine. I'd say that you really should check this stuff out. it suggests that you should simplify body parts to basic shapes thus you can render them more easily in perspective. Read that and check this also. The most enlightening stuff I've seen in months.

"Try again, fail again,
    fail better!"
    Samuel Beckett
    Sketchbook

42. The Following User Says Thank You to Novbert For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello friends.

m.j.; Cao prijatelju, nisam te sto godina vidio nit cuo. Sta se desava novo u tvome zivotu? Nema te puno online u poslednje vrijeme. Jel renoviranje stana zavrseno?
    Hvala sto si me posetio i hvala na jakim recim ohrabrenja, uvek se razveselim kad vidim tvoj odgovor.

Seraph Fawkes; Thank you very much for visiting my sketchbook my friend. I am glad that you have viewed my art and I am glad that you like some of them. I should work on anatomy studies, you are right, that is the plan for this summer. Thank you very much for your support.

Sutapa; thank you, thank you , thank you. I really respect that you are reading what I write along my drawings and my paintings. I honestly thought that no one reads the text written in my sketchbook, so I was writing mostly for myself, something like a diary I guess. Always good to have you here. Thank you once more.

Hi Novbert; haha, yes the breasts looks pretty lame as always. I guess my final mission will be to do learn to draw and paint great tits, haha. I am trying but for now it just ain't going how I plan them to turn out. Thank you for the links, they are useful, I will certainly try to pull out the max of those educational materials. Thank you for being with me and for supporting me all the time.

Well, I have to disappoint you all again, especially Novbert, cause I did again some studies, and of course the anatomy went again wrong and the breast turned out in the worst possible form. At least you can recognize what is on the drawing, I hope so. The problem here was, that I used marker and black ball pen for doing these sketches, so when I made a mistake there was no turning back. Ink drawings are ruthless. The first two pages are from references, the other two pages are from imagination:

Last edited by LtPlissken; December 16th, 2013 at 07:59 AM.
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Immolation in the dark Woods:

[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

Last edited by LtPlissken; December 16th, 2013 at 08:01 AM.
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Always happy to brighten up someone's day, especially in this weather All this rain is killing me :|

Interesting concepts here, but yes, definitely work on boobies (how hard can it be? :'D)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello Donna
    Rainy weather is over, sunny days are coming, summer is coming.
    I love huge tits.

I know when to go out
    I know when to stay in
    Get things done

I catch a paper boy
    But things don't really change
    I'm standing in the wind
    But I never wave bye-bye

But I try, I try

There's no sign of life
    It's just the power to charm
    I'm lying in the rain
    But I never wave bye-bye

But I try, I try

Never gonna fall for
    Modern love - walks beside me
    Modern love - walks on by
    Modern love - gets me to the church on time
    Church on time - terrifies me
    Church on time - makes me party
    Church on time - puts my trust in god and man
    God and man - no confessions
    God and man - no religion
    God and man - don't believe in modern love

It's not really work
    It's just the power to charm
    I'm still standing in the wind
    But I never wave bye bye

But I try, I try

Never gonna fall for
    God and man - don't believe in modern love
    God and man - I don't believe in modern love

Modern love - Modern love, walks beside me
    Modern love - Modern love, walks on by
    Modern love - Modern love, walks beside me
    Modern love - Modern love, walks on by

1 Year Anniversary of conceptart.org.
    conceptart.org definitely changed my life in a positive manner. I cannot explain how exactly, but I never did so much drawing/paintings before I have joined to this art community.

Last edited by LtPlissken; June 6th, 2010 at 07:02 PM.
    SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Happy sketchbookversary (well, that's a word now).

This was posted on thedailywhat and I thought of you; could be useful reference. I'd skip the 80s, though. :'D

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    oh , so much updates already, fuck, is time just flowing away rapidly or is it just me ? :/

And happy 1 year oh CA sketching, time well spent

Deceive me out of my emptiness
    Sketchbook
    deviantArt

49. The Following User Says Thank You to Sweron For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thank you Donna. Those references from the link you have provided me will help definitely. You are an awesome person.

Sweron; thank you. Sad to hear about your absence in the near future. Hope you will be back pretty soon.

Just a Hockey player from Hell, done with mechanical pencil in a digital coloring phase:

SEXUAL CONTENT !WARNING!

Page 10 of 87 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 578