Thanks

how do i assign hotkeys in genius mousepen?

hi
    i was wondering if anyone knew how to assign hotkeys on the genius mousepen 8x6 tablet? i bought one from amazon but they dont come with any instructions. thanks for any help

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Hey look at me, I'm helpful whee. I've done all the work for you. Most manufacturers will have downloadable manuals for you. So your first step should have been to go to their website and find out. Click the link, it'll take you to a bunch of downloadable manuals, just find yours and wa-la.

Mouse Pen 8x6

Hope everything works out for you. I'm also curious as to how a non-Wacom tablet performs, so let me know what you think of it. Take care!

Thanks
    actually, ive been there and done that. ive searched the internet with no luck either. also, i called the usa rep fro genius and the tech said he was going to send me instructions via email. that was several days ago.
    since i am new at digital artwork, i dont have any other experience to base this on but so far the tablet works well. i havent done anything to really set it up, by changing pen pressure sensitivity. before i purchased it i read some reviews and a couple of tips by one customer on how to tweak it but so far i havent really had to do anything with it. i certainly like it more than the mouse.
    i was using paintshop pro 9 but got a copy of corel painter x and am using that now. i have photoshop 7 but havent used it yet. my step daughter just got married yesterday so i the past few weeks have been pretty busy here.
    to learn painter x i have a tutorial program by jeremy sutton. i need to learn to use the basic tools and how to make different brushes, etc. but it is fun learning the program.
    for 45 bucks this is a pretty good starter tablet. another member of this forum has one and enjoys it. bjoern3000 i believe is his name on here. he responded to my first post here. and youtube has some video demos by nico di mattia. he is a rep for genius. he seems to work well with it.
    thanks for your input. guess i will keep looking to see if i can find somene who has it who knows how to use the hotkeys. have a great day.