Looking for Comic Cover Artist
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Looking for Comic Cover Artist

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Looking for Comic Cover Artist

Hey! I've finished the interior art for a comic and need a cover artist. I'm looking for something NON-Traditional in style. Art style similar to Dave MacKean's Sandman, Warren Ellis' Planetary, Nottingham's Fables and other "out of the box" designs are things I'm looking for.

It's likely that if you are a graphic designer, album cover artist, band poster artist, etc, you have a shot at this gig as well!

Due to time constraints and submission requests I will not be replying to everyone who applies.

Please provide:
    - Your fee for a full standard comic sized piece
    - How fast you work on average

Thanks a bunch to all those who apply! nunoxei@gmail.com

NunoXEI

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I forgot to link to samples of the interior art by Emmanuel Xerx Javier on my blog site for cover artists to get an idea of the interior qualities:
    http://www.nunoxei.com/2009/06/01/pr...l-xerx-javier/

All the best! Thanks to all those who have contacted me so far... there are so many that it'll take me a while to get through them all much less reply to them all but I will try my best!

Also the deadline would be July 1st or so. I will likely leave submission open until the end of this week.

All the best!
    NunoXEI

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thank to everyone who sent in samples and touched base with me concerning this posting! I got in about 100 submissions which I've gone through over the last 2 days.

I had to stop replying to submitters as it got really over-whelming very quickly! I apologize for that but do sincerly thank all those who applied.

I look forward to a future time when I do another call out. At this time I've selected 5 artists that are being reviewed more carefully and this posting is officially closed.

Much thanks and all the best to you all!
    NunoXEI

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.