Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks

Bush went into middle east because of biblical prophecy

http://www.alternet.org/politics/140221/bush's_shocking_biblical_prophecy_emerges:_god_wan ts_to_";erase";_mid-east_enemies_";before_a_new_age_begins";/

I'm still on the sidelines on this story but it's coming from the president of France.

Bush believed the time had now come for that battle, telling Chirac:

"This confrontation is willed by God, who wants to use this conflict to erase his people's enemies before a New Age begins".
    This cannot be true... We couldn't have elected a president that crazy. But I don't even know if he was that much of a fundamentalist christian. I knew that Ted Haggard gave him weekly biblical advice through the telephone. Can anybody shed light?

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tandy1000 View Post
    http://www.alternet.org/politics/140221/bush's_shocking_biblical_prophecy_emerges:_god_wan ts_to_";erase";_mid-east_enemies_";before_a_new_age_begins";/

I'm still on the sidelines on this story but it's coming from the president of France.

This cannot be true... We couldn't have elected a president that crazy. But I don't even know if he was that much of a fundamentalist christian. I knew that Ted Haggard gave him weekly biblical advice through the telephone. Can anybody shed light?
    Jesus, this is like shit you'd find on Rapture Ready, if real.

Except it was our president. Which makes it infinitely more scary.
    Last edited by Dorkthrone; June 2nd, 2009 at 12:00 AM.

Thanks
    someone shoulda told bush that the point of prophecies are for people to do things without knowing they were "destined" to do them. Doing it because it's in the bible is just cheating
    Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die

My Sketchbook

Thanks
    Thanked 2,121 Times in 870 Posts

Thanks
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,066 Posts
    Bush went into middle east because of biblical prophecy
    "Astronomy offers an aesthetic indulgence not duplicated in any other field. This is not an academic or hypothetical attraction and should require no apologies, for the beauty to be found in the skies has been universally appreciated for unrecorded centuries."

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to s.ketch For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    what?! Bush was/is a crazy son of a bitch???? Gee, if only someone would have told us while he was still in office the people would've done something about it fer sure.

old news.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingwa View Post
    what?! Bush was/is a crazy son of a bitch???? Gee, if only someone would have told us while he was still in office the people would've done something about it fer sure.

old news.
    I've never heard any credible reporter or educated individual call him "Crazy". I've heard dumb quite a lot but not crazy. Also just calling someone crazy and having evidence for being crazy is quite different...

If people knew he was acting on religious beliefs for war while he was in office of course the public would have acted... I don't get your sarcasm.

Thanks
    Holy crap, this is too good to be true.
    ₪ "Yes, Gamera is powered by farts." -Roger Ebert ₪

Thanks
    This is just to drum up public interest for the Bush/Republican mandate.....Americans should realize that they were led to believe shit that was never true and that that part of their history should be left in the dust along with the other bullshit.

Forget George.....the whole world has moved on.....why cant you?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Brashen View Post
    This is just to drum up public interest for the Bush/Republican mandate.....Americans should realize that they were led to believe shit that was never true and that that part of their history should be left in the dust along with the other bullshit.
    I'm sorry what? I'm confused, are you saying this is a promotional thing or something? Bush/Cheney 2012 is impossible you know.
    ₪ "Yes, Gamera is powered by farts." -Roger Ebert ₪

Thanks
    No just a publicity stunt.....promotion doesn't have to be positive to be affective....as long as people don't forget.

Thanks
    Prophecies are not visions of opinion.

They are ff-d versions of the inevitable; you could say that god's way is the inevitable.

World resources are running out
    Economic pressures are mounting
    The money machine is struggling to keep itself in tact

These will all bring weird kind of like chemistry, inevitable sequences of event's into being.

The bible has some prophecy about a big country that's basically the world’s biggest buyer. The one who fornicates and eventually owns every other country. Fornicates means that this country takes the produce from the other countries, kind of takes all the stuff that made those countries special and beautiful.

An angel is supposedly going to drop a big millstone on it, when I read that I see and A-bomb. The rest of the world is then screwed because they have no buyer of goods.

The only ones that still resemble God's chosen few looks like the Muslims to me, they pray day and night and basically don't have lives and still wear those robes and havoc surrounds them at the moment.

I have stopped trying to find a special place for myself there. I am Christian raised but I'm more like a goat than a sheep but what view I do share with the big man is human freedom. I don't like the idea of people becoming network devices. That's where I guess I would draw the line and follow the eagle.
    ----------------------------------
    Scetchbook: View the exhibitionist's stuff.

Thanks
    It's funny in a disturbing, dark comedy kind of way. Maybe he also reads those obscure quotes from Nostradamus as well.
    My sketchbook, if you really want to see it...

"Picasso is a painter, so am I;... Picasso is Spanish, so am I; Picasso is a communist, neither am I." - Salvador Dali

Thanks
    At least I can still get a Harley if I want to and listen to :"Enter the sandman"

My gut feel with Nostradamus as with Hitler is that they both where visionaries, as in they develop ideas that makes things tick.

Both Hitler and Nostradamus got paranoid, Hitler by power and Nostradamus more like schizoid paranoid. Not sure yet weather Nostradamus’s true memory was wrecked by injections or weather it was his own.

That tripod think makes it sounds like he ate some entheogenic brews so perhaps he did the Dali thing. His visions where distortions from fear but they are to cryptical. The revelations are less cryptical than his stuff.

Thanks
    Zaorr......WTF are you talking about.....

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Brashen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,292 Times in 745 Posts
    Just to make u guys know that Chirac is no longer our president since 2007.................
    Sketchbook :: Blog :: Gorilla Artfare :: Prints :: my Etsy
    koppa says:
    i could kick an eggs ass if i wanted to

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Clochette For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Not everyone likes to listen to the words.

There are a few bands and artists that walk around with this inner stuff that they try to communicate that's kind of indicative of the condition of things.

I liked to listen to Nirvanna and silverchair, Silverchair scared me to crap with some of his stuff and nirvanna is so authentic in his messages that those will loom forever. He had some weird ones.. And even a song that was his suicide note.

I have a flavor for these kinds of stuff and do like to scare myself from time to time so I don't take myself overly serous anymore but I also don't dismiss any possibilities, but it's almost like davinci code stuff. They do try to redirect people's drives to decipher and try to sell them bullshait. Diversion is a cash cow.

The world is constantly sold out. You get paid artists and then you get free artists.
    You get good folk that always do as their told and make a rant about whatever is put infront of them and you have free thinking folk.

We have almost reached a place where people get killed for thinking. It's popular thinking or no thinking at all.
    That is also could be a sighn of the encroachment of the end of days.

The revelations even try to describe that. The people "us" who all think with one mind. We get conditioned that there's a "correct" way to think about something and an "incorrect" way, then we huddle in a bunch. We are not authentic in our thoughts and opinions anymore as we need to constantly fit in. You can't say anything that's "out of line" or you will be faced with rejection.

So I guess what I have realized here is the "Power to the people" croud will be the bunch that will eventually become network devices walking around with chips in their foreheads.

It's just logic. Might be off but you can't be on all the time and it's of no use going crazy over it, eventually being insane kinda get's old. You either run around like a mad man when there's nobody chasing you or you just relax and wait and observe. The time of a crazy Christan dude coming in and trying to convince or persuade getting all holy is over, we either survive or we don't.

But if you ask me Bushe's move is to early, there's still lots of strange stuff to happen here. Eh, what's Microsoft doing?
    Last edited by George Abraham; June 2nd, 2009 at 09:09 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to George Abraham For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    oil and money seems faar more plausible than anything else.
    BLOG
    [/B][/URL]

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shard For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Fornication deal. We get your oil, we pwne you, we sell your stuff.

It's kind of scary to even muster such a thought. That's why I am constantly pre occupied with small things and stuff, inventions, art etc, anything to make all that stuff out of sight out of mind.

Or just forget about the biblical nonsense and huddle in the bunch like the rest of em and think diplomatically about world issues. But I guess some of these politicians are also faced with the inevitable. They are faced with unavoidable choices. It's just the next thing to do.

[EDIT]
    Time to give myself a break and sell myself short.
    DRAMA QUEEN ALERT!!
    Last edited by George Abraham; June 2nd, 2009 at 10:18 AM.

Thanks
    ...What?
    My sketchbook, if you really want to see it...

"Picasso is a painter, so am I;... Picasso is Spanish, so am I; Picasso is a communist, neither am I." - Salvador Dali

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    presidents are cheats, liars, and hypocrites, might as well call them religious fanatics too.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Rist For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    no, what I mean is this is literally old news. are people seriously getting upset about his now? where were you people 4 years ago? He said on a few occasions that he was told by god to smite those evil-doers...

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5269

... and anyway, like shardana said, it really had nothing to do with it anyway.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Chingwa For This Useful Post:

On the fringes of "acceptable" observation and commentary.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zweit View Post
    Bush/Cheney 2012 is impossible you know.
    ORLY? How about Cheny/(Jeb) Bush? Not as far fetched as you might think...The GOP doesn't have much of a field of contenders so far...

~M
    Change is Inevitable, Growth is Optional
    I am The Choosen One!
    Jason sez: Draw more from Life!

Thanks
    Let's elect more descendants of this man!
    Was this "beautiful mind" the progeny of the beast?
    Who knows what really goes on in the prime time, American freak, reality-show?
    Not the public.
    Last edited by Mebiusu; June 2nd, 2009 at 07:13 PM.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mebiusu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    lol, I forgot about the Aleister Crowley connection! Jimmy Page would be so jealous...

Thanks
    well given the type of craziness commonly associated with the heavily religious, I can't really say I'm surprised...
    Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die

My Sketchbook

Thanks
    Thanked 2,272 Times in 737 Posts
    I can find no reference for the Bush/Crowley connection any further back than April 1st 2006. The date might be significant! Barbara Bush's mother Pauline Robinson/Pierce may well have been a member of the OTO, but you know, I actually think her father was probably Marvin Pierce... And most of the speculation comes not from anything to do with dates but rather ‘Crowley and Barbara Bush look a bit alike’. I love the net, one day it’s an April fool. A year later it’s copied onto a hundred other websites and suddenly becomes a fact.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Aly Fell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    @Chingwa, I know, and Jimmy lives in Crowley's old place. Lol
    @ Poshspice, I am with you on that. I find speculation regarding these political "Luciferians" to be more fun than Halloween. Sometimes the truth is much stranger than fiction, and we may never know the truth.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tandy1000 View Post
    Just before the 2000 elections a friend and I were having a discussion on who would be worse for the US (both of us living in Europe):
    - An in our opinion rightwinged somewhat extreme christian president (Bush), or
    - A president with a wife who in our opinion is overly zealous in protecting children (Gore)

We called it undecided, both would have advantages and disadvantages.
    But we agreed that both would have severe disadvantages.
    As early as then we knew Bush was what you could call a fundamentalist christian.

To give some additional information on Gore: thanks to Tipper's Parents Music Resource Center (PMRC) we have those parental advisory stickers on cd's. Might not seem like a big deal nowadays but halfway through the 80's it was.
    It's even claimed that there were links between the PMRC and Focus on the Family.
    Remember this was mainly in the 80's and early 90's and the PMRC doesn't exist anymore (I think) and Focus is less extreme in dealing with controversial issues nowadays (or at least less outspoken).

So you could say you live in a strange country, but I completely lost confidence in humanity when a huge number of people in my country decided to vote for a guy who was shot dead a couple of days before the elections.

Thanks
    You know they did not have a word for organisation thousands of years ago.

The best they had was organism or creature or beast.

I'd zoom out a little.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast