Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Thanks
    hello can i really know what is the age limit here.THANKS=)

My sketchbook.

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthr...=203100&page=7

Awesome artist and friends

Nkristian
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I think we should make the challenge perhaps up to 23 years or so, that way many more people could join, its just, im not sure whether that would completely defeat the purpose of this challenge. Acctually it probs would. nvm

Thanks
    well this looks cool, anyone mind giving me the down low on what the TC is, along with rules and such?

Or maybe an info sticky? Either way, many thanks!

EDIT: oop nevermind, just saw the banner in one of the topic threads... awesome banner btw.

Last edited by Pocoyo; July 4th, 2011 at 05:17 AM.

Thanks
    surprised low amount of kids u partcipate
    only reason i dont is i never like what i produce

Thanks
    problem is kids are al in DA makin pony art and sonic or anime art and u need to update the topic :CC pleease devine comedy is jan 6

Thanks
    i think we ned to change the gap to 25 and make it 25 age below plus i dont think any teens will come their to busy in DA having their time
    or just having fun i good idea is to have a weeky sketch thing for ametures no contes things no popularty contest that make losers feels shit just weekly stuff
    the winners are the guys wh posted more it would be nicee though

Thanks
    or how bout make a oc thing where characters interact with people like for example going to a restaurant then another guys replys
    diffrent situations every week like klliing, inside a stomach or fighting the president or eating a hoolahoop or riding a sheep or a story thing like or just killing thing revive it

Thanks
    Hey I'm new here but whats up with the weekly challenges? I was the only one to finish the last one and its kind of lame : p Reading through the comments here and I'm pretty amazed by the lack of work I'm seeing. I don't think increasing the age gap will make much of a difference and honestly it would probably be for the best at this point. Maybe seeing a couple of artists that can/will do the work can motivate the others to actually go for it? The age gate to me is only in place because it assumes it's creating a level playing field and if that's the case what's the point? No ones walking away from these with any new info. TC to me needs a total revamp and some one to wrangle this together more effectively. From what I see it makes no sense to even do these. No one gives crits, topics are incredibly vague and doesn't really lend itself to showing how someone can use it for self improvement. I'd like to help if i could even if it meant only 2 other people actually finishing these things.

Thanks
    hey guys i think we should start the teen challenge again.........i for one am in and more teens have started joining too so.....yea

Thanks
    I would be interested in getting involved too!

Thanks
    Hey guys, I know you've all been waiting a long time to see the Teen Challenges back.

I've been asked to step in temporarily so I just want to apologise for the lack of updates and regular challenges.

Things have been pretty up in the air round here these last few months and the Community challenges have taken a big hit. Hopefully things will settle down again and everyone can get back to normal working conditions soon.

I've posted a thread for the latest challenge so go check it out!

Details and deadlines are in-thread and if anyone has any questions, just ask and I'll answer best I can. This is my first time organising a challenge so if I've missed anything or messed something up, let me know and I'll get it sorted.

If anyone has any questions not related to the latest topic, please ask them in here. That way, we can keep the challenge thread for wip's/sketches/topic only.

Cheers

Candra

Last edited by Candra H; September 1st, 2013 at 08:37 AM.

Thanks
    Just a quick comment today. Got lots going on elsewhere.

Going to close the voting for TC #200 tomorrow afternoon at some point. Want to get enough time to anounce the winner, get their topic choice and start the next challenge on Sunday. Lets keep this baby moving forward peoples.

So if you havent voted yet, get on it!

Thanks
    I think the teen challenge is a very nice idea, but it could be presented better. Young people are never going to produce really professional-looking art, the incentive (for me) to participate is to improve, to see how people in my situation handle problems in their paintings, and to have fun. Being able to win is nice, but not the most important aspect of this in my opinion. Somehow, the introductions should maybe tell participants to have fun and try to learn things. Sparking a discussion to give constructive critiscism would be awesome.

Clockwork

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 11