Thanks

Chile wanders into the fray

Heya everyone.

I'm new to your forums, so I thought I'd post a little about myself.

I am a trained graphic designer with 1 class left to recieve my college diploma. I studied at North Island College- CV Campus in B.C. I eventually intend to enroll at the Sherdian Institute. In the meantime, I hold a contract as a Web Designer. It's not a big contract, but at least it pays my bills, usually.

I enjoy painting and drawing. And, although none of my material work is presented online, I can only tell you that my work is "a little better than satisfactory", and usually combines elements of German and Abstract Expressionism. I'm not certain, but would that make me a Neo-Expressionist?

No one ever taught me what Neo Expressionism means.

The truth is that I am better at conceptualitzation than execution, and I'm quite content to help other people with the hopes that they will craft a masterpiece that my stone hands cannot produce. But hey, not everyone can do everything. Having said all that, I'd dearly love to found a new Art Movement. So if you feel like following, let me know. Just Google the name Chile....

Oh wait, that's the name of something else...a country?

rats,
    Chile

P.S.
    I have an eerie feeling that I'll find this topic somewhere in the Internet Archives a few years from now and ask myself "what was I thinking?".

*waves to me in the future*

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Hey if you want to start an art movement i'll join you, that would be cool! So when can we expect to see your work?
    i am removed

Thanks
    Greetings, Mr. Teatime

I'll have to wait for my friendly photographer friend to get a little spare time. She's a busy gal working on paintings and such.

Most of my drawings are too large for my scanner. Yes, I fall into the starving artist category, and can't afford a super sized one.

Nice avatar, btw.
    Radiohead has written a great amount of fantastic music, and a little terrible music. All in all, though... they're very inspirational.

Thanks
    Yeah, radiohead is a very good band. Even my dad who's a music professor and jazz musician likes them. He says they're not boring like my other music.

I've been using a school scanner because apple discontinued my order.

Maybe you could take a picture with a disposable cammera and scan that. Or you could just wait for your photographer friend, that works too!
    i am removed