Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 Times in 417 Posts

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I saw that earlier today. The styles of both movies actually blend quite nicely.

Also, "and worse of all, they're eating all our sand" is just funny. : D
    Want to see the sort of artwork you'll be getting? Check out My Portfolio!
    Want to read about my projects and see the process? Take a peek at My Blog!
    Want to get instant updates and talk to me? Follow me on Twitter!
    Want to check out my resume and work experience? Connect with me on LinkedIn!

Thanks
    Transformers disappointed me because it was mostly LOL Shia Laboeuf and friends while the namesake characters were demoted to supporting roles.
    Hell, as I remember, Jazz only had a couple of lines, and Starscream didn't say a god. damned. thing.

As for Terminator: Salvation, I felt that there wasn't enough of John Connor beating the fuck out of robots.

In any case, I'll give Transformers the benefit of a doubt. I saw Terminator a couple of weeks back, and while bits and pieces of it disappointed me, I enjoyed the movie as a whole.
    My knowledge of scientific biological transmogrifications is only outmatched by my zest for Kung-Fu treachery.

My Sketchbook

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethklaus View Post
    Transformers disappointed me because it was mostly LOL Shia Laboeuf and friends while the namesake characters were demoted to supporting roles.
    Hell, as I remember, Jazz only had a couple of lines, and Starscream didn't say a god. damned. thing.
    \
    That wasn't the worst part. The worst part is that they managed to make giant robots fighting each other boring and horrible.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjacat11 View Post
    That wasn't the worst part. The worst part is that they managed to make giant robots fighting each other boring and horrible.
    Just re-watched the movie.
    I have to say I agree with you.

Although, in all honesty, I liked what they did with their designs, being highly detailed and what not. What I didn't like, though, was that when they were in the heat of battle, all I could see was a writhing mass of machinery and explosions.

I'll still give the sequel a chance. It might at least be something my friends and I could laugh about (or maybe laugh at.)
    My knowledge of scientific biological transmogrifications is only outmatched by my zest for Kung-Fu treachery.

My Sketchbook

Thanks
    I have to say, Terminator was a really good movie . Transformers, however... It's fun seeing it opening day with a crowd full of Air Force guys, but every time I've seen it since, it's made me realise just how stupid it is. I'm not very hopeful for this next one... though I've heard it's huge in Japan.

Thanks
    I still haven't gotten around to seeing the first transformers, but I did see the new terminator yesterday and thought it was friggin awsome. There were a few corny bits that didn't make a whole lot of sense to me, but it was still really good.

This might seem strange but my favorite part of that movie is just that weird sound that huge robot made.
    Remember, just because you have their attention doesn't mean you have their respect-Dale Gribble (from King of the Hill)
    Old Sketchbook 1
    Old Sketchbook 2
    Newest sketchbook

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggum View Post
    I still haven't gotten around to seeing the first transformers, but I did see the new terminator yesterday and thought it was friggin awsome. There were a few corny bits that didn't make a whole lot of sense to me, but it was still really good.

This might seem strange but my favorite part of that movie is just that weird sound that huge robot made.
    I loved that sound! You're not alone! I wish I could somehow configure my car to make that noise...

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.