Sketchbook: The Art-o-Matt-ic Transmissions
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: The Art-o-Matt-ic Transmissions

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

The Art-o-Matt-ic Transmissions

I'm new to the site, twas recommended by a friend. I'm loving it so far, though not much ground has been traveled as of yet, but i see good things for the futuristic timely place of which my mind has yet to face. Maybe that will be a picture I draw, a mind of mine facing a screen from which it sees unsuspected things...? Well it would fit my character I suppose...I'M A RAMBLIN MAN who enjoys transferring MINDBLOWING SENSATIONS to paper. I do need much practice and improvement of tactic, but I assure all that: ADVICE IS WELCOME and I LOOK FORWARD TO VIEWING THE OTHER ARTIST'S WORK ON THIS MIGHTY FINE SITE I'VE SITUATED MYSELF IN...that's about all for now...

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    these are some of my things I've concocted since february 2009, I would enjoy any suggestions or plain ol comments, mucho obliged-o!

Titles are as follows (downward):
    1.)Comfort
    2.)Destined
    3.)Determined
    4.)Discombobulation
    5.)Exposure
    6.)Force of Nature
    7.)Free Sink
    8.)Nothing is the Same, and Loving Every Minute
    9.)Red Margarine

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Smile Final Colored Free Sink

I spent some time coloring in my piece of work, Free Sink, with photoshop and this is what I came up with. I'd call it a final piece, because I love how it came out and wouldn't change it, but if anybody out there thinks differently, feel free to speak yo mind

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

photoshop piece "The Golden Void"

Just did this last night in photoshop, had fun, really thought it was neat and deserved to be put up on here, if not for anything else I at least like it because it came from pure recreation, no additive mentality save the result of boredom, which is something i find fascinates the page with a sort of alluring charm, at least to me, as usual anyone's thoughts are recommended.

[had i done this first i think this would've deserved the title free sink more than free sink itself, probably my mind was still on the thoughts of my recent piece, but it has the effect of making (me, at least) feel a drifting backward feeling, as if i have just broken through a hallway wall, out of the corridor i go and into this black abyss, observing the golden void i'd once been in become a fading thing as all its creations run loose in that other world in front of me, the world where i stumbled up a golden void. Many titles had there go at this for a while (buried treasure, backward on the waterbed, the great house, dreg's of elation, exorcism, aberration, daylude, euthanasia, etc.) but i felt i should stick with The Golden Void because of how many thoughts and images this one pulls through me. They're all golden ideas, all beautiful in their own right, and this is definitely a void of sorts, the whole thing itself is wrapped in an out of world's sort of theme, so i figured instead of giving my view i'd call it the golden void and let the viewer take what they want from it, maybe get stoned and post it above their bed in their bedroom and lay down and watch it go to work on their mind.]

The band Hawkwind's song The Golden Void is a song that might make my meaning much clearer, seeing as it also played a strong part in the name choice!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

new piece and old piece differently

Here is a new photoshop ditty, Trick or Trite, a very personal perspective of mine put to art. Also, Discombobulation as it originally looked, brighter than the earlier posted version. Though it should be on here to better display the piece's entirety. toodles!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.