Fine Art Degrees In London

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Post Fine Art Degrees In London

Hey. Well I guess I first should explain my situation. I'm currently living in Spain, and I'm thinking of moving to London, to make my Fine Art career there. I've been checking out info about the best places there and Camberwell College of Arts and Central St Martins College Of Art seem like the better options. My problem is that right now I'm unable to travel to London and check them out by myself and I don't even know if there are better places en Europe to study or even in UK. I've red about Bristol and Brighton , but still I'mnot sure if those are better places than Madrid to study. I know it's kinda complicated, but I would REALLY apreciate any information that people studiying there can provide or people from UK knowing what they're talking about can give me about studiying arts there. I think it could be usefull for people considering to move from any european country to UK to do their studys so that's it.

Thanks a lot

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    have a look at goldsmiths as well. x

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    London Atelier of Representational Art www.drawpaintsculpt.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Suira View Post
    Hey. Well I guess I first should explain my situation. I'm currently living in Spain, and I'm thinking of moving to London, to make my Fine Art career there. I've been checking out info about the best places there and Camberwell College of Arts and Central St Martins College Of Art seem like the better options. My problem is that right now I'm unable to travel to London and check them out by myself and I don't even know if there are better places en Europe to study or even in UK. I've red about Bristol and Brighton , but still I'mnot sure if those are better places than Madrid to study. I know it's kinda complicated, but I would REALLY apreciate any information that people studiying there can provide or people from UK knowing what they're talking about can give me about studiying arts there. I think it could be usefull for people considering to move from any european country to UK to do their studys so that's it.

Thanks a lot
    St Martins = excellent reputation, however, the quality of teaching, especially when it comes to concept-art and game art related stuff, is really... so-so
    you'll have a perfect carrier start after graduation for sure, but it will mostly depend on your connections and amount of those arty concepts in your work
    (that's what I got when did some research on british schools )

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I believe Royal College of Art has a great fine arts program for postgraduate work, what level are you looking at?

Vehicle Sketchbook

It's time to kick the tires' and light the fires' big daddy...

Members who have read this thread: 2