Thread: Swine Flu

Thanks

Swine Flu

Or "Spanish Influenza part 2" as I like to call it or at least that's how it's been presented in media, which is fair enough we've been long-overdue for a flu-based pandemic so they can't help but get excited when a flu-virus turns up. (Bless they're little cotton socks) Though when you look at the figures for Spanish Influenza (1 Billion affected which is a 6th of the world's population, and 30 Million killed which is 3 times higher than the death toll of WW1) I can't help but get slightly intimidated, worried, and having an urge to scream/vomit out my collective bone structure.

There have been reports that some of the figures for this recent outbreak have been exaggerated, where viral cases that had nothing to do with Swine Flu were counted in the death toll. (Though I don't know anything to gauge whether it's true or not)

What's everyone elses thoughts on this?
    My sketchbook, if you really want to see it...

"Picasso is a painter, so am I;... Picasso is Spanish, so am I; Picasso is a communist, neither am I." - Salvador Dali

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks