TEAM CHOW :: FINAL BURNINGSUBMISSION GUIDELINES
1. Each Team should Choose ONE member to submit for the whole team. No multiple entries, please!
2. ATTACH your work to your post. Please submit each character, and a composite of the characters. How you lay this out is up to you - but keep in mind that presentation often pushes work forward!
3. Also ATTACH a thumbnail to represent your team. 200 px by 300 px (height by width), with the team name, and each of your team members. You will probably want to include an image in it, but it isn't necessary.
4. Provide a link to your wips. Either link me to the progress threads that you created, or make a new thread in Sketchbooks to showcase the wips if you didn't already. If you do not include these you will be disqualified, so please do it! Remember to put your finals in your wips thread as well.
5. Name your images properly. In this case, TeamName_TChow_composite.jpg and TeamName_TChow_hero.jpg, etc, would be appropriate. Do NOT name them hero.jpg, etc, or I WILL cut you, and probably by accident when my computer writes over your entry!
ALL OTHER CHOW RULES APPLY. Including using the attachment editor, being in before deadline on time, not voting for yourself, the 3/4ths rule,etc. I will cut your whole team brutally and mercilessly if you don't read the instructions and follow them, so please be careful. If you aren't clear that your entry follows the rules, PM me and I will check. If you do not pm me first, I will NOT pm you if I see that you've made a mistake, so if you notice your teammate made a mistake, please point it out of them.
Do NOT comment in this thread until the poll is up, as I will delete them and grumble darkly.
Also, Poll will take anywhere between 1-24 hours for me to set up after I close this thread, so please be patient.
Deadline is 11:59 pm on Saturday Evening, May 2nd, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. Which means if it is a minute to midnight in the world somewhere, you are still good.