Sketchbook: Katanasoul- Really needs help with colour...
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Katanasoul- Really needs help with colour...

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Katanasoul- Really needs help with colour...

Hi, my name is Sarah or Katanasoul on most art related communitys. I started with manga themed art in 2003 and did that for quite a while.
    But eventually I started realizing that I wanted to become better at drawing and I wanted to learn how to paint. To me that meant that I had to practice more.
    My best friend avisnocturna told me that conceptart´s a great community, so I thought I could give it a try, even though I´m still afraid I might not be good enough to be here.
    I´m trying to become more professional over time and work a lot to get there. I appreciate if you help me becoming better by giving advice or just stopping by and having a look at what I´m doing.

So today, I´m gonna start posting!

Name:  Kleine Geisha Farb- und Lichtstudie klein.jpg
Views: 5963
Size:  116.2 KB

This is something I really wish someone could give me advice. It is my very first try to do something digitaly, so I got Artweaver and started. It did not turn out the way I wanted it to. I did not get along with anything...
    (The photo is taken from link.)

Name:  Vögel der Welt Kollektion.jpg
Views: 5920
Size:  141.3 KB

These are some birds I did a while ago. As all the other pieces in this posting, this is done in penicl only. I love birds.

Name:  Stoffstudie klein.jpg
Views: 5888
Size:  124.0 KB

Name:  Sarah - Lichtstudie_50% und lowkleiner.jpg
Views: 6715
Size:  75.4 KB

Two human studys drawn with foto reference. I could definitly improve my anatomy skills...

Last edited by Katanasoul; February 19th, 2011 at 07:21 PM. Reason: changed picture size
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 1