Art: Animation WIP
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Animation WIP

Smack dab in the middle of the United States
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Animation WIP

Okay, I'll just start out by saying, I'm pretty new here... so I'm pretty intimidated. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

But, anyway, I have an animation WIP here. It's for my end of the semester/End of the Year Show project, so I want to get it looking good for the deadline. I will add sound, coloring, rendering... all that stuff later. Right now I just want to get the groundwork good before anything else. The animation is based off of a disturbing dream that I had a while ago.
    Some of the parts in there are notes that I added for clarity's sake as to what is going to happen when I do add color and sound to it.

So please, let me know what's good about it, what needs to be improved, what is or isn't clear, etc.

--Edit... Never Mind. I'm having trouble with the attachments feature here. I'll try again later.

Last edited by Sid Bane; April 14th, 2009 at 11:53 AM. Reason: trying to get attachment up
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    if you're going to animate a dream, just a word of caution, dreams are usually not very interesting to anyone except the person that had them. use your dream but bring elements into it that are interesting to the viewer as well.

-start a revolution.

AnimationSamurai.com
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.