Results 1 to 13 of 84
April 11th, 2009 #1
TEAM CHOW: Team Night Stalker!- Grandmassa Mr. Spect- KonnA and JailHouseRock2!
Team Night Stalker!
Grandmassa Mr. Spect-
Lets get this thing Rolln'!
As a reminder here's the character briefs
- Female, between 20 - 30. Has no memory of anything beyond a year before present.
- Stubborn to a fault, but unswervingly loyal to those she cares about, convinced that she could lose her memory of them at any time she makes the most of every moment.
- Has a tendency to say things before she thinks about them.
- Rumoured to have a second personality that can remember everything from before, a 'dark' side, as it were, with totally different personality traits. **
- A quick learner, but unlikely to pay attention unless something immediately catches her interest.
- Searching for her past but ultimately easily caught up in the present and the worries of others, tending to think of other people before herself.
- Found (to her horror) that she is more than capable of handling herself in a fight, and likely capable of killing.
- Male, between 20 - 30 (should be around Hero's age).
- The only person that the hero has any memory of, beyond the last year (though she can only remember his face), and the only person who might know who she is. He pretends he doesn't know, or refuses to say.
- Seemingly self-absorbed but actually self-destructive, has a tendency to take out his insecurities as malicious remarks on other people.
- Isn't well liked, but doesn't care, or pretends he doesn't.
- Doesn't seem to have any friends except the hero, who he would do anything for, though of course he would never say that. However, though he seems to actively despise the rest of her friends, he cares for them more than he admits.
- Whether he is helping the hero find her memory, or actively hindering her, is unclear. She believes he is helping her. He doesn't necessarily believe that it would help her to find it.
- Often disappears for long periods.
- Male or Female, between 25 - 50, well-built
- Found the Hero directly after she had lost her memory, and managed to piece her back together.
- Strong and loyal, but prone to worry. Decided to take hero under wing, and began to notice the very strange energies* and events that surrounded her.
- Completely distrusts the Shadow and the Sage and believes they are actively working against the Hero's interests, but defer's to the Hero's opinion and trust of them.
- Strengths lie in activities done with the hands - higher concepts either are not a concern, or are too hard to think about in depth.
- Honest and blunt, so sometimes seems unkind, but never means it.
- Sometimes wonders if accidently stepped in way too deep into something never meant to be approached.
- Male or Female, any age
- Does not come from the same country* as hero. Came from far away to find something, and claims that the hero will lead her to it, though will not say what it is - even whether it is a physical object* or a higher plane*.
- Often seems to be looking through the person that he/she is speaking to, and just as frequently stares off into space.
- Seems to disappear whenever trouble starts, but has saved the hero and her companion multiple times to threats that they were completely obvlivious/unaware of.
- Eats very little and sleeps less, and makes very little noise when he/she walks.
- Female, 18 - 28
- Completely in tune with anything mechanical*. Takes things apart / dissects things with disturbing regularity, and while can usually put them back together again sometimes forgets to do so, to the dismay of her friends whose objects* she 'borrows'.
- Fascinated by all methods of transport*, and has an amazingly large memory for all vehicles* and machines* but not for people or places (they are just not important!)
- Initially hired for one-off job by the Hero and the Protector, but took an instant liking to them and convinced them of her usefullness.
- Not very good in rough situations like fights, prefers cold logic of puzzles, as her size tends to work against her. However, pressed into a corner, she can make her technical* knowledge work to her advantage in place of physical prowess.
- wears her heart on her sleeve and is often very cheerful, but takes some blows very hard (a friend getting hurt, etc). Sometimes flighty.
The Rabble Rouser
- Male, 20 - 30 (should be around Hero's age)
- Met Hero + crew rather accidently and they helped out of a bit of trouble (which he had gotten himself into and was almost entirely his fault).
- Developed instant infatuation with Hero + told her that he would help her find her memory. Infatuation may or may not be sincere. Hero does not return it.
- Tends to bring trouble with him, or create it when he gets there, as he grates people's nerves.
- Charming and seemingly hollow, but in select instances with the Shadow has shown that he's invested more in the quest than one would think - though perhaps not for the apparent reasons.
- Has good luck with gambling to match his bad luck with people, and never is wont for money - it tends to find him as easily as he finds it.
- Has an excellent memory for faces as well as for numbers.
- Well groomed, but not as flamboyant as one might expect - unless it is on purpose as part of a bluff.
Copied and pasted from the awesome Daestwen's original thread!
Nothing much to post atm, were still just getting the team ready, so guys don't be afraid of brainstorming any themes or ideas!
And if anyone wants the title or anything changed just let me know and I'll edit it.
ahh, had my 17th birthday party last night, need to go sleep and then I'l get to work!
Last edited by JailHouseRock2; May 1st, 2009 at 12:35 AM.
Hide this ad by registering as a member
April 11th, 2009 #2
Thanks Jailhouserock2 For Setting Up This Wicked' Sb An Happy Freak'n Birthday Old Man....this Is Gunna Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooocccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heres some quick ideas of what i was talk,n bout mabe a group pick an a character sheet with front an back three face shots an three items to help saport character ex. a switch blade for the rambble rouser a wrench for the technican an so on just an idea didnt want to push it tell we figure out what we want to do
ok so here is my idea for the 6 character concept chow thingamjig
6SHOOTER CONCEPT wild west only all the animals are dinosaurs (horses=raptors)witch helps the story ?
1st is the technicain she s a minors daughter an she is alwayz work up gadgets to help her father find meteor fragments (fragments are worth a fortune and little does anyone know they have specail powers)shes whearing a long john shirt with saspinders kinda dirty an slacks an a hat
2nd the shadow client eastwood with a banddanna handsome but has one regular eye an one dinosaur eye kinda gun slinger
3rd the protectore also on the meteor fragment rush well kept once sucsessfull shop owner whos town was over run by bandits now alone then helps the hero
4th the sage is a really short dino guy from outerspace he was sent to find a meteor that fell to earth a billion yrs ago(turns out some evil guy drilling to the center of the earth looking for the largest meteor)
5th is the hero has a bindant mad from a small fragment from her past was dressed in fancy cloths now torn messy an stitched up looks mega hot turns out bad guy is her father an she was hurt trying to stop her brother from destroying the earth an lost her memory (is part dino but doesnt know it)
6th the rambble rouser kinda handsom goofy guy like owen willson in shang high noon gambler kinda fake.. dresses nice
edit LOLwhat about mariaci !! there you could have alot of style an the shadow could be like the getare guy an the protector runs a bar w/ his daugter the tecknition an the ramble rouser plays cards at the bar never cheats but is always called out for it an dinosars are back in action haha damn im an idiot
edit again AN SOMEONES A BULL FIGHTER HAHA
these where some ideas i think if we all put our ideas together we can work them together so everyone ANTEE'' up when you get the chance an try to find some REF PICS'( ill do this tomorrow)to help back up our ideas then we can ethier divide the characters up or we can all do roughfs for each character an then divid em' up (this may help get everyones ideas and may make it easier to tie the characters together)
alright what if its about night stalkers an each character is from a defferent time an some how brought to gether to fight evil like scooby do only more wicked the hero holds the key to what happened but can remember what happened they could battle monsters an demons ex one could be a from greek mythology one could be a piraite one a samorii an so on just an idea on how to tie things together they could be like enterdamintional ghostbusters
''these where some ideas i think if we all put our ideas together we can work them together so everyone ANTEE'' up when you get the chance an try to find some REF PICS'( ill do this tomorrow)to help back up our ideas then we can ethier divide the characters up or we can all do roughfs for each character an then divid em' up (this may help get everyones ideas and may make it easier to tie the characters together)''''''''
Last edited by SMILEFACE; April 12th, 2009 at 12:08 AM.
April 12th, 2009 #3
hey i got an idea how to tie it together
as a last resort 6 magic items where sent out across time an space buy people from the unknown(goog guys where the hero is from) because in the future hell is over flowing w/ evil .6 unknowing strangers through out time where unknowingly chosen to fight this battle of epic rawdawgness. they each find this magic item ex the pirate finds it in a treauser chest the samoori in a temple the greek dude guy/girl given by the gods an so on .this unlikely band of heros is all brought together to start this wicked tail. using there skills they must find away to become the ultament force against evil...whatta taa
Last edited by SMILEFACE; April 12th, 2009 at 01:19 AM.
April 12th, 2009 #4
I was thinking all there eyes could tie them together or something more physical. Say if there eyes all like had some sort of glow or strange colour? If you look in JailHouse's Sketchbook, you'll say a lot of characters with eyes that have like smoke going upward. I really dig that, maybe we could work on that but more subtle?
April 12th, 2009 #5
that a great idea what about cat eyes that look normal but kinda glow w/ the slits hey let me know what you want me to start on cause i dont have to work for 3 days
EDIT THEY COULD ALSO HAVE ANIMAL QUALITIES LIKE NINJA TURTLES OR THUNDER CATS OR TAILS OR SOMETHING
Last edited by SMILEFACE; April 12th, 2009 at 11:12 AM.
April 12th, 2009 #6
April 12th, 2009 #7
April 12th, 2009 #8
what ever yall want time travel seems cool just let me know what ya want me ta do an im on it' maybe we should all take two characters an pick there era's
edit hey jailhouse an kunna what two characters do you what ta do an what era's ex jailhouse said someth'n about victorian an kunna said somethin about samoori
Last edited by SMILEFACE; April 12th, 2009 at 01:33 PM.
April 12th, 2009 #9
April 12th, 2009 #10
Haha, you guys are funny as hell! Heaps of ideas going around here, awesome! (not quite sure about the porno idea tho!)
Right I've got over my hangover so here's what I think.
I love the whole time traveling/interdeminsional thing. I think this would give a lot of variety and whatever to the 6 characters.
As much as I like this idea, we've really got to be careful to stick to the brief. I can't really see the whole hero losing her memory and having a 'dark gift' working into this.
Yeah I like the idea of an machine making some-sorta black-hole and all of there's characters from different times in history turn up in modern day. So apart from the hero (I think it would be best if the hero is grounded in our world/time) they are all from different eras in time, but all still human... apart from the Sage, who no-one can quite tell where he's from... and then maybe we could add in hells overflowing cos thats just awesome!
Haha, you get the idea? The hard part is going to be where each characters from, maybe the The Shadow is a samurai, and the The Technician worked on a Victorian steam train or something.
I dont mind doing maybe the Sage and the Technician, but I'll do whatever.
And KonnA, thats an awesome way to tie them all together! and maybe they could have a tattoo or something as well, but the eyes are a definite!
and I sorry about the time zone diffrence with me being in New Zealand, but theres not tooo much I can do about it
keep up the good work guys!
Last edited by JailHouseRock2; April 12th, 2009 at 08:46 PM.
April 12th, 2009 #11
And It looks like at lest one character is going to be from Japan or a samurai, so here's so reff I had on the subject. Manly found on DA, (well come on that sites got to be good for something!)
April 13th, 2009 #12
April 13th, 2009 #13
Lol, hilarious pics.
Era for me, I'd like Pirate and cowboy.
Or the surrounding times, if one of you want one of those I'll happily change to samurai or something else. Second world war would be one I'd really like to do.
Ideas I like:
Hero grounded in present (ties them all together)
Characters linked by strange or different eyes and or tattoos.
Ideas I propose:
Hero is actually a villain but can't remember that she is. She is the one who broke the dimensional barrier, to change the present but an accident occurred when she hoped into a later time. This is why she can't remember anything. The other characters are all seeking to find the villain little do they know that the villain is the one leading them. Each character should be the time protector of their own time. When the barriers were broken they had to fix it.
"Time" should be treated as a religion to the characters, but not by the hero. The religious manor should mean the characters all have heavy boundaries.
Each character excluding hero, was obviously dead so we have to try and incorporate that into each characters "character.
The Hero should have different markings where as the other characters all have similar or identical marks.
No future characters as the future doesn't exist.
Last edited by KonnA; April 13th, 2009 at 11:49 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to KonnA For This Useful Post: