Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Thanks
    Hey guys, nothing to post right now. On new meds, and I think they might be working.
    DC, thanks. I can't remember where I ref'd that from, and I'm not too sure what to do with that creature. Sorry to hear about your allergies, but if I can make a joke, - if ya rip out that eye, you might make a great horror sketch.LOL
    Gil, thanks for dropping by. Yeah, I agree about the shoulder, I'll have to fix that. when ya ain't firing on all eight, it's all just too hard, you know the feeling. The rhino girl was fun, I really liked sketching her and her mount.
    I'm gonna try and get back into it this weekend.
    Actually I might have a lot of time soon, my boss told me yesterday, that they are thinking about dumping my customer relations job, which leaves me jobless. Just have to wait and see. Times are tough right now, everywhere.
    Please check my SB and crit, I need help.

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=155203

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Just something to keep the pencils moving. I used a photo from The New Nude mag, out of print now, which is a pity, it was great for anyone doing nude photography. I only ever managed to get hold of two copies. It was Peter Hegre's the photographers, baby. I think thye only put out about eight issue's.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,688 Times in 1,478 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by doncam View Post
    Just something to keep the pencils moving. I used a photo from The New Nude mag, out of print now, which is a pity, it was great for anyone doing nude photography. I only ever managed to get hold of two copies. It was Peter Hegre's the photographers, baby. I think thye only put out about eight issue's.
    Kind of a nice, deceptive piece. A heart shape made out of a vagina and legs. It looks abstract at first.

Yep; the best policy is to just keep the pencil going, at all costs. You're headed in the right direction.
    Thinking connects desire with creation.
    How good are you?

The Road to Perdition
    clog

Thanks
    Nice shading on the last post. Peter Hegre is a great nude photographer. I still view his work when I find it!

Definitely keep the pencil practice going! I will be back in the game as soon as I finalize the details of my next piece.
    !darkchild!

Feel free to checkout my work:
    darkchild's sketchbook

Don't forget to visit the Critique Section!!

* Help a CA artist! Visit the Constructive Critique section! *

Thanks
    Thanks P Sage
    DC, thanks, I have had little interest of late, but I'm getting back into it now - I think
    WIP is baby Mila. Photo was in our weekend daily, and I thought it was cute, thats the Daddy coming out in me.
    See ya next time.

Thanks
    That baby is indeed very cute. I think you managed to pick up some great gradations in the rendering of the skin. Take your time and ease yourself back into the drawing mode. No sense in rushing things. I look forward to seeing your next piece!
    !darkchild!

darkchild's sketchbook

Thanks
    Nothing to post tonight. Thanks DC, I want to do a bit more to Mila, before I sign her off. Not doing much at night, by the time I get through the day, I'm pretty much knackered. As close as they can give me right now, I have, and I never get the spelling right on this, mononeuclerosis, energy sapping and tired. Apparently sports people get it. A bad dose, can make you bed ridden.
    Anyway, the meds are helping. Back in a couple of days. I'm keeping my eye on you

Thanks
    Did Mila's hat,and a little more rendering to her, she's finished. The snake girl might be my next project, not sure yet. Have a couple of other things lightly sketched, not sure which to go with. Until next time..........

Thanks
    Thanked 1,688 Times in 1,478 Posts
    Your rendering is getting better and better. Perhaps a little inaccuracy in the face (looks a bit stretched on one side or something)... but the detail is nice.
    Thinking connects desire with creation.
    How good are you?

The Road to Perdition
    clog

Thanks
    I love that snake concept. Looks to be a cool tat idea also. But definitely poster worthy concept. I'm looking forward to seeing that one develop.

Great work on that hat! You're starting to really pay attention to details. I think all your hard work so far is really paying off. Please keep at it!
    !darkchild!

darkchild's sketchbook

Thanks
    Thanks P Sage, like to say I'm working hard at it, but due to bad health right now, I'm not. Trying to get a bit in here and there, where I can.
    DC, thanks. As you know, I can't do much at the moment. They gave me a bunch of bad meds, that really fucked me. Anyway, art, I 've decided, to spend more time on each piece, as you said about the hat, detail. Sketch less pieces, and work on detail. I'll develop the snake lady over the next couple of weeks, and also the lady with the gun, "dangerous lady".
    See you next time.

Thanks
    That lady has a great "Bond girl" feeling to it. Great work on the hands btw! I'll look forward to updates on this one as well! I'm happy to hear that you will be taking your time on your work. It really shows.

I wish you well in regards to your health. I too have been suffering from something, I have no clue what it is. All I know is that I can't breath through my nose anymore these days. I have been so stuffed up. I believe it's allergies of some sort. Otherwise I feel fine, it's just really annoying! I swear that management is pumping sawdust and mildew through our ventilation systems. Anyways, I'll talk to you later on my next update!
    !darkchild!

darkchild's sketchbook

Thanks
    Thanks DC, always good to hear from you. I think the world is going to hell, floods earthquakes, and what have you. Thanks for the good wishes on my health, this week I have been a lot better, problem in the past has been, the moment I felt better for a bit, I then had a bad spell. We'll have to wait and see.
    Here's the latest update on the "Dangerous Lady", yeah she is a bit Bondish. I have to admit, I do like drawing this sort of stuff

See ya next time.

Thanks

DUH!

Wrong sketch, here's the right one. Still WIP, hope to finish it this week.

Thanks
    Yeah, it sucks being sick. I'm not feeling bad but being unable to breath through my nose is a really annoying everyday thing. My best wishes to your health is continued my friend I am glad to see you still drawing. Very good progress on it so far. Loving the shading. I hope that you can separate out the tones a bit more and add some more contrasts. I have to say that this one is excellent and is easily my favorite so far. I'm still in love with that rhino girl piece but this one is beating it out. I will say that your Dangerous Lady has a bit of a large forehead though. It's probably due to how her hair is stopping high up on the head. Anyways, enough rambling for me. I look foward to the next step!
    !darkchild!

darkchild's sketchbook

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast