Sketchbook: (team chow) team "AOTOTHEOTUPK" (JOOOOHAAAN?)

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

(team chow) team "AOTOTHEOTUPK" (JOOOOHAAAN?)

WOOOO team chow! the full name didn't fit into the confined space of the title, the full one reads:
    ARCHITECTS OF THE OMNIPOTENCE, THE HEGEMONIC EDIFICE OF THE UNIVERSE; PAPA KOSMOKRATOR

yeah this be were our sketches will be posted. sooo...! yeah. so thats.. how its going so far. um yeah... so. so whats up with you maaan? what are you doing nowadays, longtime no see, etc etc. me? how am I doing you ask! oh I'm just sitting here writing a bit. YEAH! living the good life you know, later i might cook a little something up for me because i'm a tad hungry, you know how it goes, you haven't eaten in a while and you start to get this feeling like you want to eat something. so thats the feeling that I have right now, this moment in time, YUP thats whats up with me. but howabout you? any new plans forming on the horizon, any thrilling news? maybe you too have descided to enter this swell and thighstroking activity? it's a pretty good activity I tell ya, lots of people competing, lots of creativity flying and lying around... many people competing. yup. i thought this might be fun you know cause it just keeps coming, and so i thought eventually its going to get funny just cause its so long, but its not getting funny at all. I might aswell stop now cause this aint going nowhere. but why should i! its not so hard, i barely have to stop writing, it comes to me pretty fast right now, this integrate fabric of delightful text, this neverending river of nectar, heated by the first rays of the summer sun. so i think im gonna just keep on writing for a bit, until the hunger ways heavier then the fun of doing this on the scale of what i want to do rightnow. so just keep reading, cuz i know you are. how could you not be. of cource you are. I actually really know that you are reading right now, otherwize this text is nothing, hm otherwize this would be just me sitting here in the past writing this to myself! to no-one! how would that look! not very good. so its lucky you are reading. I gotta compliment your stamina for making it this far. wow I just ripped up a wound inside my ear! hows that for an unexpected turn in the story! why do i have a wound inside my ear? that reminds me, I'm getting hungrier by the minute, and more willing to stroll into the kitchen for a snack. Or an excuse for a snack. You know how you walk up to the freidge and open the door, then you just stand there looking through the shelves for something ok to eat, but theres nothing that catches you eye. so you just give up and lay down on the couch watching some sitcom that doesn't make you laugh for half an hour, then you think "I might as well go and check the fridge for something to eat, there must be something" So you stupidly give it another go, and ofcource the inside of the fridge has never looked emptier of things that you want. but the level of what things you are willing to eat is constantly dropping, so at some point you just go BAAH and carve of a chunk of marzipane. so thats a fairly accurate description of what is going to happen the comin hour. yeah. what the hell, i'll stop now.

OH YEAH, the team consists of me and Konstruktion, so BEWARE or whatever

Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by gunnarsson; April 9th, 2009 at 08:56 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wished I could say I stopped halfway the title but I red it al.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey Asshole! Where've you been? I've missed your shit! Post soooooon!!!

Hehu!

Last edited by Tigermilk; April 8th, 2009 at 11:52 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    tommoy, don't even pretend you didn't like it! btw, guess what I ate shortly after writing that?

tigermilk! hey! yeah I havent been on here much, not posting atleast since I got tired of ye old sketchbook... I checked yours out the day before yesterday tho, that stuff is looking nice! digged those selfportraits! hah I should give you your asspats inthere instead, bumping your thread instead of this crap, but I couldn't think up any good crits at tha time!

got some sketches going, a few faces and such for the characters. mixed quality, i think the sages suck. but I like some, the bearded protector is a keeper!

(team chow) team "AOTOTHEOTUPK" (JOOOOHAAAN?)

and JOHAN! you gotta post stuff inhere to now! maybe take the old tablet for a ride. I haven't really thought about what kind of concept we should have for this, what 'world' it should be in and all that, we should get that strait first really. so LOGG INTO MSN you short short man!

Last edited by gunnarsson; April 9th, 2009 at 06:30 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Very nice start !

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    OKAY not going to well not is it. I say drink then draw!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    you guys are totally lame. also i am soooooo hungover from last night.

Also, i should totally be like a special guest member of the team.

Last edited by Ryden_; April 21st, 2009 at 09:02 AM.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.