Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: CA's Mailing List - Please Unsubscribe Me

Thanks
    Thanked 1,436 Times in 259 Posts
    Follows
    Following

CA's Mailing List - Please Unsubscribe Me

Hi guys,

As of about a month ago I had flagged my account here so as not to receive any email from administrators. However, I am still receiving promotional email from ConceptArt.org and Massive Black. And these emails do not include the standard courteous “click here to unsubscribe” option. I like this place, and I wish to continue liking this place, but spam makes me irritable. What do I need to do to be removed from CA’s mailing list?

Thank you.
    -Michelle

I think you are awesome, and I wish you the best in your endeavors, but I am tired of repeating myself, I am very busy with my new baby, and I am no longer a regular participant here, so please do not contact me to ask for advice on your career or education. All of the advice that I have to offer can already be found in the following links. Thank you.

Perspective 101, Concept Art 101, Games Industry info,Oil Paint info, Acrylic Paint info, my sketchbook.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Thanked 1,436 Times in 259 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I hate to do it, but I’ve been forced to add conceptart.org to my junk e-mail list. Come on guys, do the nice thing and add an “unsubscribe by clicking here” to your e-mails. Thank you.

I think you are awesome, and I wish you the best in your endeavors, but I am tired of repeating myself, I am very busy with my new baby, and I am no longer a regular participant here, so please do not contact me to ask for advice on your career or education. All of the advice that I have to offer can already be found in the following links. Thank you.

Perspective 101, Concept Art 101, Games Industry info,Oil Paint info, Acrylic Paint info, my sketchbook.

Arshes Nei is offline Registered User Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,259 Times in 2,074 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    If CA is using Vbulletin to email users, it's not a true mailing list per say.

It's basically just generating a mass email to any registered user on the site. That's why there is no real unsubscribe option as far as I remember.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Arshes Nei For This Useful Post:

Jason Manley is online now Administrator Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,567 Times in 2,176 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    ive changed your email...its never going to send you anything even your passwords though...so if you need that changed later ask a mod.

you got them because you were in three usergroups on the site...

LEVEL UP! - ConceptArt.Org online workshops 25% off registration right now!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jason Manley For This Useful Post:

Members who have read this thread: 7