MICA related...MICA related question!!
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: MICA related...MICA related question!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Talking MICA related...MICA related question!!

hey guys! MICA isn't mentioned anywhere, i just thought to create a thread if any of you out applied..
    anyways, I(very inexperienced) got a (dumb)question if any of you know anything, please help out!
    Because my first language is not english, i got this Conditional Admission thing that requires me to take a extra summer english class which is $1850...let say if i get a scholarship or grant, would that cover the cost of the summer class??
    oh,,and btw, the admission office almost never replies phone call or email, so ehh...yeah, other wise i wouldnt be asking on this site=..=;;

Last edited by mierzhere; April 3rd, 2009 at 01:37 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I think this question is best directed at the office of admissions in MICA. Did you try contacting an/your admissions representative directly (via email or phone)? they tend to be rather prompt in replying back. You should also check what time you're calling the admissions office because if you try to contact them outside office hours, they probably will not answer.

Sorry I can't be more help than this. Maybe someone else might have a better idea.

SSG Buddies
    Eerin | Hapun | Eromenos

Blog

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Eerin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Eerin View Post
    I think this question is best directed at the office of admissions in MICA. Did you try contacting an/your admissions representative directly (via email or phone)? they tend to be rather prompt in replying back. You should also check what time you're calling the admissions office because if you try to contact them outside office hours, they probably will not answer.

Sorry I can't be more help than this. Maybe someone else might have a better idea.
    yeah, i did call during the office of undergraduate admission during office time(many times) and even left 2 message, because they weren't answering emails...i don't get it, on the acceptence letter, they are like "feel free to call/email us if you have any question" i've been trying to contact them for the past weeks>=<

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Do you have an admissions representative assigned to you? I suggest contacting that person specifically.

SSG Buddies
    Eerin | Hapun | Eromenos

Blog

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Eerin View Post
    Do you have an admissions representative assigned to you? I suggest contacting that person specifically.

thanks, yeah, i'm going to call that representative person on monday, they called my back and left a message today, yay, finally reply...

anyways, is anyone planning to go to MICA?! I didn't see any thread out there for MICA...should i open one?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.