OPEN for COMMISSION

Character/Creature Designs:
- $15 a simple or rough sketch
- $20 a finished sketch
- $25 an inked sketch with no background
- $35 an inked sketch with complete background
- $40 a flat colored work with complete background
- $60-75 a full colored work with simple background (extra character + $25)
- $80-100 a full colored work with complete background

Background designs:
- 50$ a speed painting background
- $Ask a complete background

Cover arts:
- $Ask

Comic/manga Pages:
- $Ask

ALL WORKS DEPEND ON THE COMPLEXITY and PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE
If you interested with my works, you can contact me.

Here my contact adresses:

- conceptart: http://www.conceptart.org/?artist=gigaboltmanowar
- deviantart : http://gigaboltmanowar.deviantart.com/
- my e-mail : ojo_seneng_maido@yahoo.com

I ACCEPT PAYPAL

Thanks.

This is my character design and artwork samples:

Freelance Illustrator, Character designer, Comic/Manga artist, and Artwork maker Freelance Illustrator, Character designer, Comic/Manga artist, and Artwork maker

Freelance Illustrator, Character designer, Comic/Manga artist, and Artwork maker Freelance Illustrator, Character designer, Comic/Manga artist, and Artwork maker

Freelance Illustrator, Character designer, Comic/Manga artist, and Artwork maker

Freelance Illustrator, Character designer, Comic/Manga artist, and Artwork maker

My comic page samples:

My manga page samples: