Professional Illustrator for Fantasy Flight Games & Wizards of the Coast seeking work

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Exclamation Professional Illustrator for Fantasy Flight Games & Wizards of the Coast seeking work

Good day,

My name is Ryan Barger, and I'm a professional illustrator with extensive experience in the gaming industry. My artwork has appeared in many Wizards of the Coast publications including the hardcover Dungeons & Dragons Adventurer's Vault, as well as numerous Fantasy Flight Games products including Cosmic Encounter, Talisman and Call of Cthulhu.

I'm open to any inquiries regarding paid freelance work at this time. I have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and I've never missed a deadline or failed to provide a final approved piece on any assignment.

Several examples of my artwork can be seen below. If you're interested in seeing a gallery of my published work, please don't hesitate to visit my online portfolio at www.ryanbargerportfolio.com.

Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to corresponding with you.

Professional Illustrator for Fantasy Flight Games & Wizards of the Coast seeking work
    © Fantasy Flight Games

© Wizards of the Coast

Batman and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © DC Comics

© Fantasy Flight Games

© Wizards of the Coast

Superman and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © DC Comics

© Wizards of the Coast

© Fantasy Flight Games

© Fantasy Flight Games

© Wizards of the Coast

Punisher and all related elements are trademarks of and © Marvel Comics

© Wizards of the Coast

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Ryan Barger
    Professional Illustrator
    www.ryanbargerportfolio.com
    ryan.barger@gmail.com
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member

Members who have read this thread: 2