Sketchbook: ANyone have any good advice for a beginning artist? 16 yr. old artist? Thank you..

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

ANyone have any good advice for a beginning artist? 16 yr. old artist? Thank you..

Hey, I am just looking for any advice I can get! haaha I will continue with this post instead of the other ones I have posted, but if anyone would say even a few words, that would be awesome, thanks!

Attached Images Attached Images      
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Advice

Hi Jokermagician,your young and thats a good thing starting art at a young age.My advice I can give you is to draw daily,a good start would be drawing still life like fruits vegetables and stuffs,copy from photos do portraits.Do this in a daly basis and as you advance grab a book on anatomy and study.I stress the word STUDY in art it means drawing something anything and that is studying when I was younger I thought of studying as reading and reading only Studying in art means doing it on pen or paper or maybe in computer using Photoshop.And also check Miles work here on ca he is only 17 or 18 and he awesome now,he started at 14 now he is a lot better me cause of lazyness when I was younger I guess.
    Also check daverapoza's site,Iam sure after 2 years of none stop drawing youll be a badass artist.Go on drop that ball drop that control and start drawing.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.